Hello, Sup Forums ! I want to play a game !

Hello, Sup Forums ! I want to play a game !

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/702245-new-saw-movie#/slide/1
youtube.com/watch?v=nKBg2QeRIv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm using a mac. Is that okay?

No, not that type of game

Super Nintendo?

canada fucking stinks

Using a mac is never ok

this

No ! Not a virtual game. A real life game.

but pokemon go doesn´t have multiplayer yet

NO ! In my game you either die or live. Not a virtual game. You can't play it with your stupid phone/tv or computer. ONLY WITH YOUR LIFE !

BULLBASAVR

I hacked your game, dude. You're lost!

Sounds like a pretty lame game desu

12 replies later we still dont know what the games rules are? What kind of operation are you even running here, mister?

Friendly reminder that Amanda is best gril and Adam is best boy.

Dodgeball? Soccer?

Hoffman > Strahm > Adam
Best girl is the one that got her head cut off in the sewers in 5, shame she didn't get past the first trap. ;__;

>Strahm
Literally the shittiest main character in the series aside from the black cop in 4 who fucks everything up by doing his job. Hoffman is only good for all the balls to the wall insane shit he does.

You have shit taste. Strahm was based as fuck. He was smart, handsome and resourceful. The way he survived the drowning trap with the pen was brilliant. Shame they killed him off so early in 5. Should've kept him as Hoffman's final boss.

He spent most of his screentime in butthurt ragemode. The water cube thing was the only really interesting moment he had.

>butthurt ragemode
Literally when? When Perez got her face rek'd by the exploding doll he threw a tantrum in the office after telling her parent's about the condition which is a perfectly valid response, although an autist such as yourself probably can't realize that.

Who was the shittiest actor and why was it the bitch who played Jill?

>tfw liked every movie

I only liked VII for Hoffman going apeshit and Gordon's cheesy as fuck return.

Betsy Russell was awful but this girl was shocking beyond belief.

>Gordon's cheesy as fuck return.
>that Bond villain extreme evil British accent he put on for the survivor's meeting scene
Holy fuck, it was like a parody.

Who /hype/ here?

comingsoon.net/movies/news/702245-new-saw-movie#/slide/1

youtube.com/watch?v=nKBg2QeRIv8

I'm 19 and this movie scares the shit out of me.

Me too. The scariest part is, he can abduct his victims so easily, you know? The guy is just walking on the street, minding his business, Jigsaw just comes up from behind, stuns him and that's it.