How do i get a gf like pic related?

How do i get a gf like pic related?

get a good job that pays well and hit the gym regularly

go outside and stop lurkin on Sup Forums user

Make friends with cool people, don't be fat, don't be ugly, be cool, take drugs, drink and be cool

Be rich and get a life

Lots of money. But if you have lots of money you can find something better than that.

>get a good job
>Be rich
>Lots of money.
I am a college student and have depts and thus poor as fuck

Sounds reasonable, sometimes i'm just too shut in but i enjoy partying
I'm 6'5'' though

GO TU FUCKING GYM !

Thanks for the cringe thread.

You need to be tall and fit. And NO LESS than upper middle class.

Exposure

There's a lot of cute girls out there that are in to less traditionally attractive men.

Also be able to navigate a conversation and be quick witted.

quit posting on Sup Forums

Gym, money means she likes your things, not you.

$

only Chad gets girls like that. also your penis needs to be a minimum 7 inches

dont even bother

just make something of yourself
and by the time you're 40 get an 18 year old
life first get good latter in life for most men, but you have to be heading somewhere.

All good things come with practice. So hot the gym and talk to women as much as you can. With time something will fall into place.

collagen injections into your weiner

She looks like a bitch that would cheat on you within minutes. Why would you want someone like that, bro?

Then hit the gym constantly

>GO TU FUCKING GYM !
>tall and fit
>Gym
>hit the gym
>Then hit the gym constantly

Alright i will fucking start to get bulky

>your penis needs to be a minimum 7 inches
It is though

Just used it as a example
Concentrate on the attractiveness and not at her attitude
Pic related may be better

Yeah like they said
>quit hitting on Jim

use mixtapes as a drug front and sell heroin to teens

Well, first you stop going on Sup Forums.

>wealth
>status
>fitness

Women are very primal in the way they choose their mates. Maximize your sexual market value if you want to find women whose sexual market value (their only value) is like pic related.

Any other way and you'll just get sub-par results.

Rofl im 5'6 chubby tough as nails and funny and bitches love the huge dick i give em. Keep it pimpin pimpin

Don't be a fucking beta

This has nothing to do with getting a grill, just don't be a beta, that's all they want

Whether you want to listen to it or not, stop shitposting on Sup Forums is good advice.

be rich as hell, sell drugs, be black.

Chicks who wear hats like that are dykes.

Move on.

Coming from a basement dwelling virgin wizard autismo

>Don't be a fucking beta
>just don't be a beta, that's all they want
So getting in shape and not giving a fuck about everything makes a man alpha, right?

gym is for fags don't listen to them

Naw, just have confidence and actually talk to grills instead of talking about talking to grills to virgins on Sup Forums. It doesn't matter if you have a John Cena body or not. Bitches will love you for you if they really do love you.

Op, all you relly need to do is be yourself. That's all there is to it. No other way will you find someone you can be happy with. And in the end, it's really easy!

Make a lot of money and turn a blind eye to Jamal pounding her all day while you're at work.

there's so many answers to this. it depends which country/state you're in. depends on the socioeconomic trends in that country/state. depends on your age range. depends on your own personality. her personality. her family. your family.

Trips of truth

Even if you're not in shape, you can compensate for that by not giving a fuck.

Just don't give a fuck and be yourself.

Approach her and strike up a conversation on a topic you share a common interest in, like Star Wars and the best types of pizza dough.

This. This whole idea of needing a shopping list to apply for a cute gf needs to fucking stop. I've never been to a gym one day in my life, have below average income and I don't think I look spectacular by any means, but I've never had trouble getting attention of girls. You know why? Because I treat them like I treat anyone else. Women love when you aren't quivering in your boots when you speak to them. It's that "confidence" thing that everyone keeps talking about.

Holy shit i cant believe i got trips shitposting so hard

Because that wasn't actually a shitpost after all. you should try it sometime.

Trufax

Be a nigger with a thick cock, and a semi clean criminal record.

>criminal record
>trashy prison tats
>speak like a pavement ape
>drugs
>money

After you get tired of her shit, you smash her face up and move on to the next. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Abduct the one in pic related