How will Anonymous / hactivists react to Trump killing net neutrality...

How will Anonymous / hactivists react to Trump killing net neutrality? His FCC commissioner will deregulate and allow the ISPs to dictate traffic fees.

It will make sites like Sup Forums unsustainable.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/1/20/14338158/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-trump-net-neutrality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Liberal Cucks

It is a dry issue, but it's very important. I'm surprised more people aren't up in arms.....wouldn't it be ironic if trump destroyed Sup Forums, which was a place that helped him greatly?

>make sites like Sup Forums unsustainable

what will the neckbeards do,i hope the chicken tendies are ok

>im suprised more people arent up in arms

ya,its amazing how much ass rape the goverment can do to america while its citizens just sit there and do nothing about it

I'm not even liberal, I just know that internet service providers charging more money for sites that can pay more and take more traffic, like Netflix will adversely affect high traffic, low income sites like Sup Forums, as well as anyone who is independent.

lol

They'll make a YouTube video.

Chiming into say this.

It is absolutely confounding how much dry, still floppy cock the american public is willing to take from the powers that be.

The govt. being bought by big business is the problem......trump acts like Washington is the problem, when the problem is a combo of huge corporations putting profit over people AND paying off Washington......so trump makes things worse.

Wish I could do something without being a keyboard wizard. Not that the planet wasn't already going in the shitter but shit like this will make life hell.

>719887774

>>how would it make fortune unsustainable? I use a pc so i don't understand all this hackery stuff that goes on around here.

its internet censorship,funny how foreign goverments can try to seize control of america's internet and everything loses there minds.but when their own goverment does the same thing,they do nothing against it

trump can say all he wants but hes still a lying corrupt politician like the rest of them.he doesnt care about you,he doesnt care about washington,he only cares about himself.but this wouldnt change with any other republican or democrat its just how things work

Good! The freer the market the freer the people.

Lemme rephrase, wish I knew what I could do.

the ironic thing is that when Obama appointed a former telecom executive to run the FCC, people thought that guy would be a sellout and kill net neutrality, but he actually did the opposite, asserting the importance of net neutrality.....he pissed off all his former colleagues.....but trump is going to do whatever Big business wants him to do.

>censorship

>freedom

choose 1

how will Sup Forums be kill? net neutrality went into effect in 2015, last time i checked the chans existed before that.

we will get pussy hats and march on washington

that'll show 'em!

>State regulation
>freedom
choose 1

The market would literally NOT be free. Charging extra for access to content IS restricting content.

And it would build up the barriers to entry to every starting an ISP or even a high traffic website.

You'll never see a new competitor to YouTube.

So much for free market, you libertarian cucks,

this hottie just passed America's nuclear codes to Putin. She's a classic KGB-style asset. Murrca is b fuk'd

kill yourself newfagg

It won't just kill Sup Forums it'll allow governments to control every aspect of software that comes through their domains

Straight from wiki

A widely cited example of a violation of net neutrality principles was when the Internet service provider Comcast was secretly slowing (colloquially called "throttling") uploads from peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) applications using forged packets.[5] Research suggests that a combination of policy instruments will help realize the range of valued political and economic objectives central to the network neutrality debate

People will start going crazy. If there aren't mass protests overturning any decisions made on met neutrality, I've lost all hope in the human sheep race.

This'll be the biggest thing in our life times. We were raised on the Internet. It's about to change greatly. The whole idea of "Internet freedom" will be lost.

You anons saying "oh big deal Sup Forums will be shut down how will we live?" you'll see a whole lot more changing. Or you won't. You probably won't be able to tell the difference. Nevermind.

You should all be upset about this. This is about the only governmental change that REALLY effects you all.

no, he's going to do what Putin tells him to do.

>libertarian cuck
I am a republican you idiot
THE TRUE KIND you cuckolded fuck.
LET THE MARKET DECIDE

penis

>allow goverments to control

>a homeschooled kid who joined the us goverment already exposed the goverments control over the internet and america didnt do anything but go back to watching reality tv shows and sucking down hamburgers all day

When Trump spoke out against NN he clearly knew nothing about it. I can only hope he learns more about it.

It begs the question.....you would think this would piss off Julian Assange enough to go on an all-out onslaught against Trump and the GOP,wouldn't it?

It could be the biggest breach of free speech in our history.

If ever there was a justification to leak the trump golden showers videos.....

The market is not free to decide anything when the barriers to entry are restricted by such deregulation.

Even if you were a billionaire, you could not create your own brand new ISP in current day America. The current powers would lobby against it.

Google gave up on google fiber.....they have to focus on more profitable things.

>the whole idea of internet freedom will be lost

americans dont have internet freedom,you have your goverment looking over your shoulder and your to lazy and ignorant to do anything about it

people were more pissed off at this guy for being a so called "traitor"then being pissed off at there goverment for spying on them in the first place.this is how screwed up and shitty america has become

why will ending net neutrality now be any different from the pre-2015 internet?

Net neutrality needs to be renamed to Internet free speech.

Computer talk to normies is like math to normies. A change to this law could be pushed through on sheer ignorance alone.

His billionaire cabinet is bought and owned by the Heritage Fund which is controlled by the whims of major corporations.

What kills me is people think things change with new presidents. I guess as you get older you learn

Communists everywhere..
You may not belive it but America is becoming a comunist state.
The whole republican policy has been shifted by the jews.They have you by the balls, can't you see?
Whoever considers itsealth Republican will be for the freedom (from taxation and regulation).

Time Warner, or whatever the fuck they call themselves now, will have say on what can and cannot go through their lines. Net neutrality being overturned, means corporations have say on what can be viewed.

In metaphor terms: it's like a business forcing you to watch only what they want you to watch.

Oh wait, that's already happening. "net neutrality" for TV was killed off years ago.

theverge.com/2017/1/20/14338158/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-trump-net-neutrality

it's clear that the ISPsare going to push, playing the "but your bill will be lower!" Angle......

> tinfoilhat.zip

This is literally Sup Forums's last raid. If we lose this, its the final nail in the coffin. I'm sure all the oldfags will be back planning if this actuslly happens.

And, you can bet that any place like Sup Forums,where copyrighted images and links are shared is going to be among the first places they block. They'll plead "muh copyrights!"

Imagine if Sup Forums was able to actually host video. Such a site would never be allowed to exist in this corporate controlled economy,

Surprised there are no trumpfags in here adamantly defending their overlord.

>Yfw you realize it would unite Sup Forums and Reddit......

Only the business shills would oppose this.....although I'm sure that trump's fanboys will buy whatever he says, at least those that don't realize they will have no place left to go anymore.

>cuck.wmv

There are free market fags, but I think even they realize that this would ultimately destroy their worlds.

I can envision a world in which net neutrality is gone and a site like Sup Forums is allowed to exist, but only with the stipulation of installing AI copyright protection into the upload servers.....so this post for example would get rejected because I am attaching a photo the system knows is copyrighted by JLaw.

You don't get it don't you?
In a free market there would be so many jobs.
Everybody would have work and influence.If they don't they congregate in representative groups.
You and everybody who supports (supposed) net granted neutrality is a C U C K and should be labeled as a comunist. 50 years ago all of you motherfuckers would have been shot on sight.

Jobs are created by demand, not by tax breaks

> Shot on sight
I'm what country? Sure America put people in jail and blacklisted people, but no one was ever killed for being a communist. Also if net nutrality does get eradicated at least there will be the silver lining that I'll never have to read your dumbass ideas ever again.

Political opinions and different views have nothing to do with the Internet as a whole.

If the internet is threatend in any way. The internet WILL retaliate, period. Perhaps some people use the "Anonymous" guise to conceal themselves, others will use their real identites. Who gives a fuck? Everyone loves the internet, so therefor everyone will protest in many different ways. SOPA and PIPA were examples of this.

This makes me feel better, thanks dad.

That's just it, though.....there's no way to realistically combat killing net neutrality which would make Sup Forums unsustainable to run. No one is going to crowdfund it.

This is Armageddon, and no one seems to realize it.

Lying corrupt politician like the rest of them.
Lying corrupt businessman like the rest of them.

The fact that he's corrupt_shithead² somehow resulted in idiots thinking "YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED!"

This site was already ruined by waves of faggotry from bronies to furrys to the /soc/ fags that like to look at dicks and talk about dicks.

Demand is ALWAYS infinite you idiot.

Another communist.Tell me your name so i can write it down on one of my bullets.

can you please tell me why people think Sup Forums would be removed or have to comply with something? Sup Forums existed before net neutrality so why won't it be "allowed" to operate if net neutrality is gone again?? i am not on either side i just wonder why people think it the internet will be ruined.

net neutrality is only a law in america, if america removes net neutrality and for some reason Sup Forums gets shut down they can just move the servers to a different country and use a dynamic dns

Dopant an peta when through with difernt names fgt

Nothing is gonna happen to Sup Forums you faggots.

How is anyone tricked into overbearing government control?

Say it's neutral and people will eat that shit up.

>ironic
not really, hitler turned on the SA despite them helping him once they were no longer needed.

Anonymous doesn't exists anymore. Those faggots who call themselves "Anonymous" are just a bunch of impersonators and have nothing to do with the real internet hate machine

you'll regret this statement when the market inevitably decides that you can't visit your favourite manchild anime imageboard any more

You

- Sup Forums is a high bandwidth, low revenue site
- all revenue earned goes to paying for bandwidth
-after net neutrality gets killed, Sup Forums has to then also pay the ISPs to distribute content.
-Sup Forums becomes financially unsustainable and shuts down

There is no free market in the ISP business, they've all carved out little monopolies for themselves, and refuse to compete. If you think further deregulation is going to magically make things better you're fucking retarded.

Kill yoursealth faggot.
I want this hive of communists who depict themselves as edgy republicans to die in a fire.
NO ONE IN AMERICA IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM.all of you idiots want is just more regulations more and more and more and you are all to stupid to search for what once it ment to be an actual republican .

wouldn´t that be like really easy to manage? hosting out of the us for ex? why r people afraid of an asshole whos not any different tan Ronald reagan???? i think u all a bunch of pussies

> all you want is more regulations
Says the guy arguing for internet censorship...

>all revenue earned goes to paying for bandwidth
>believing chinkmoot

I think the age of ONE internet is done.
It is time to have multiple disconnected ones.
Also ANOTHER COMMUNIST *blam

plus Sup Forums makes more profit tan u think plus private donations.....

Aren't you the guy arguing for state regulations you cuckold desised faggot?

that makes no sense!

Have you done all your homework, honey? You have school tomorrow, remember?

infact by using a block chain algorithm there will be no need for bandwith.....

Net neutrality was a founding concept of the internet dipshit. The 2015 regulation was in response to the ISPs actions to violate it. without net neutrality there is nothing to stop them from turning the internet into the online equivalent of cable TV, where THEY decide what you can access. Oh you want to access You-Tube? you're basic internet package doesn't include that, you'll have to ad our streaming media pack for only an additional $29.95 a month. Watch as much as you want up until your 5gb data limit! additional data can be purchased for the low, low rate of $10 per GB! Get the picture? Don't like it? you can always switch ISPs... Oh right, something like 90% of people only have one choice for broadband so fuck you, pay up. Isn't the free market awesome!

net neutrality? That shit is long gone... But jea Trump and stuff...

China has net neutrality

good thing i spent all those years learning the blockchain instead of partying.

Yes! So we have to pay for 30 service providers to get all of the websites we like! Genius!

Hacking him right now. I'm sick of Trump's shit.

well im not the one shiting on his pants for some stupid president, either saying absud thing about Sup Forums

Most internet sights are illegal there also.

fucking idiot

Then you are stupid.Or a jew.
I want every man woman and child to be independent and free. More structures independent of each other equals less danger of idiots handing over their power to be free.

China is the one place on earth where corporate executives face actual prosecution.
They gave the CEO of the one company that sold tainted dog food the death penalty.

dude i can live with stupid, but jew??? man u can call that to ur fucking mother

Hey buddy, at least graduate grade school before you get on here, and don't post until you're at least a freshman in college. Ok? Thanks buddy.

Can you tell me what the fuck do you need 30 different sites for? you can always trade information,art, watever.
Again you are all communists who can't see how free market works I'm most ashamed for my country who will become a commie breeding ground in a few years.

There is no market deciding in a monopoly. ISPs in the US have geographical monopolies, there is no choice for something like 90% of households.

i believe it, you know how much dept moot was in before he sold this shithole?

Only government officials viewed Snowden as a traitor. And many people did get pissed at the government for their surveillance.

lol u really something else! im pretty fresh

So tell me about how you will like your big government to hold the big black cock which supposed "democrats and republicans" lobby for.

Fresh out of the womb, I'd say. By the way, if you don't get that joke, ask you parents about it.

hi ivan, you're retarded

i dont get it man, ill go ask ur mom!