>Haven't swallowed the bogpill yet

Quick rundown on them

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

CHECK EM BITCH

What the fuck

You have taken the bogpill.

God

SEHR GUT, WILHELM SCHMITT

well fuck

Shit negro
>inb4 shitstorm

im leaving

How?

Jesus Christ...I've seen god...

This is now a get thread.

random spamming luck

Who?

or a scriptfag

N-NANI?!

Scripts were disabled in 2007 you fucking newfag

still needs some chance

you bow to me monkey

Checkt

You won, you can now leave earth and ascend to the gods. You have now entered the roam of get and will be pronounced the "God Of Get"

once youve taken the bogpill theres no going back...

Go and be a nigger somewhere else, nigger

And check em

>face

Any pics of them from when they were TV-science-host heartthrobs, pre-chin?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

checked

Damn, Mickey Rourke really overdid the botox treatments

wut

You cant see these dubs

Suace?

some say theyre in contact with aliens...

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

checked.

HOLY FUCK

s4s approves these sexts :)

I need to wear shades for this one

if they were really that smart they wouldn't have fucked up their faces like that

you must take the bogpill

WHAT... How....? Why....?

SUCH GODLIKE FIGURES.

I feel better knowing that no matter how beautiful anyone else is, they will never match these angels and that i can use that fact to BUTT SHUTDOWN whatever they say.

IT'S WAY EASIER THAN THIS LEVEL... HONESTLY... just cos i don't know the rules of the game doesn't mean i can flip this shit inside out.

look, children! this is how you will look after 3 centuries of russian royal inbreeding and countless plastic surgeries.

You will never be as smart as them..

all hail will smith

NEEB

nor could i possibly hope to be, i'm just living my fucking life. I am a worm, i'm a microbe, all of this complexity and encryption and encoding and you haven't even begun to write your own shell.

what the fuck happened? These were handsome fucking men, why did they ruin themselves?

maybe if you took the bogpill....

those guys who just stole their thesis and never made studies by themselves ?

>Bogdanoffs
Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are French celebrities, producers, bankers, politicians,[1] writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair.

Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928-2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff, and to Maria Maya Dolores Franzyska Kolowrat-Krakowská (1926-1982). Igor was the first born and his brother Grichka was born 40 minutes later. They were raised as children by their maternal grandmother, Countess Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská (1890-1982), in her castle in Saint-Lary, Gers in Southern France.[2]

The twins spoke German, also learning French, Russian and English. The housekeepers and the workers in the castle came from various nationalities and the twins learnt various languages through contact with them. As young children, they had access to the rich, multilingual library of the castle, developing early on a great interest in astronomy. They were enrolled in the military school in Sorèze, and obtained their baccalaureate degrees at age 14, after which they left Gers to live in Paris. Their passions there included flying planes, helicopters and gliders.

holy shit they sound awesome

BROOOOOOOO

checked

*sigh*

why
and
how

>Bogdanoffs
Male Joan Rivers and Transexual David Hasselhoff

this is the worst m8 ive seen on /b and ive been coming here for years

no need to pretend to be as smart as them.
because I'm much smarter then them. and I don't need to prove it. this is internet after all.
and on top of that I'm not a plagiarist.
on the other hand is interesting why you glorify them? do you have some "Celebrity worship syndrome"? my field of work is psychology, particularly "internet behaviour". not pseudo-quantum physics.

/qa/ here. kill yourself.

I think they gave the one on the left in the 90s pic some surgery to make him look the other one, but fucked it up, then they're like 'We'll just tweak the other one so they can't tell,' and started going back and forth until they looked the same.

retard alert.

They are twins and have a genetic disorder or something, iirc.

>holy shit they sound awesome
They aren't. They're just kinda famous for their retarded pseudo-scientific theories on various topics.

"genetic disorder"
it's called simply incest. these faggots are from the russian royal aristocracy. this mean inbreeding. and don't forget the plastic surgeries.
and you have this as result.