Can you win a argument against me? Choose a topic and we fight

Can you win a argument against me? Choose a topic and we fight.

OJ Simpson was guilty.

Only morons shit while in the standing position.

Yes, nothing to fight here

You mean like pic?

bump

don't let this thread die

Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, prove me wrong
Protip: You can't

Ok let's start, then what bring down the building?

How much a boeing 767 weight?

Explosives in the basement, demolition charges on the estructure
Photos prove that

How the fuck I'm supposed to know that?
Arent those buildings desiged to hold massive earthquakes?

Hitler did nothing wrong

>photos prove that
show photos then

>Explosives in the basement, demolition charges on the estructure
There were cameras all around the building, guards, people.
There are another buildings around the twin towers, somebody has at least notice something suspicious.
If al qaeda had the power to destroy the building with explosives why should they use the planes?

Still waiting to be proven wrong

>Arent those buildings desiged to hold massive earthquakes?
Acording to your point, if those building can hold a massive earthquake, why they fall with a plane or a explosives? Then it was bullshit, they can hold that kind of force. I think the building couldn't hold the plane and the impact that's why it fall down.
Tell me if you were a architect would you design a building that can withstand the weight of a boeing? Like it was that strong...

>show photos then
I aint gonna do you fuckin homework

>there cameras
Can you tell me what happened to pentagon footage? Alqaeda had nothing to do with this shit, stop being a sheep

what about die miserably and lose ww2

No matter how hard it hit it, if that were the case the building would have fallen like a limber or a log. Instead, it collapsed like in demolitions, under its own weigth

>stop being a sheep
>>pol

Futher that...
>Can you tell me what happened to pentagon footage?
A plain explote in a office and you think there is a footage about what happens? Think about this, if you had cameras in your house, and everything in your house explode do you think some footage about it, will appear?

Then why they classified the footage as super secret? If it was a plane, like the towers, why hiding it to the public?
There was no goddamn plane

>if that were the case the building would have fallen like a limber or a log. Instead, it collapsed like in demolitions, under its own weigth.
>under its own weigth
You trick yourself user, you prove me right, the weight of the building + weight of the plane, make that fall down, why? it isn't designed to support that force, the plane was inside of the building, every building in this world don't had the strenght to support that force.

Then where is the plane?

>Choose a topic and we fight.
I am always right.

C'mon, dude
That is ridiculous, this thing can hold massive winds, earthquakes and shit, but it collapses by the weight of the debris of aplane?

Boku no pico is actually a pretty good hentai.

Who was phone?

There was no plane
It was either a missile or a bomb