Lying little shit

Good shit.

>spider is bigger than foal
NOPE NOPE NOPE!!

Ideas for new comics?

I just don't get this at all.

I'm bored and drew this

*good fertilizer

Why don't you just start a chicken thread?

Kweh.

A bunch of mares forced to non-stop breeding, only for having their babeehs killed in front of them.
Or just one mare, wathever you prefer. But you got the point, don't you?

Human lies to a fluffy about what it said, pretending fluffy is losing its memory. Gets sinister.

I'm with this guy, I'd love a comic like that Sup Forumsro

there is a decent one about that on the boor, visit at your peril fluffybooru.org/post/view/37832#search=author:FoalOut4

Why give him attention? You were the first one to. He likes to try and image cap Fluffy threads. I feel bad for him because when he's not on at night there are always 3 or 4 good threads he misses.

Why is this image deleted?

I can't tell what it is.

Kweh.

>Fluffy with multiple colored hair
That's a very good breed,

*gasp* TANKS DADDEH :3 am just a widdle babbeh huhuhu

This image is deleted, too. Just shows that little red 'x', and the text.

Foals dried out and smoked
Fluffies used to smuggle drugs
Fluffies given a place to stay over the winter out of kindness by old man, refuse to leave, become huge assholes, killed by neighborhood kids for a couple bucks with lawnmowers "mow the lawn and kill the vermin, you choose how"

Kweh.

Stop replying to him faggot.

It's an error, one of Sup Forums's image servers is utter trash.

I don't even give a fuck about mlp but I'm starting to love these fucking fluffy threads. Thanks Sup Forums am now a faggot. Aw who am I kidding was alaways a faggot.

Final Fantasy is for fags bro. Dragon Quest is patrician tier.

Kweh.

that was a rare pepe baby, worth more than that dude's life.

Don't feed the trolls. They literally have nothing better to do. Just be happy with the free bump.

fucking lol

stop responding, the dude clearly has no job/doesn't value his time, the only thing sustaining him is the (you)'s you give him. cut off his feeding tube and his autism will collapse in on itself.

A man injecting a syringe into a screaming fluffies balls, telling that he's sorry to do this but it's the only way to keep it from losing its no-noes. The next panel shows a thread still open on his computer. The first post is him asking about chemical castration, the second post is an obvious troll telling it's as simple as injecting lemon juice directly into the testicles, and the rest of the posts from other posters warning the OP not to do it.

"I think I've made a terrible mistake." is all he can say as his fluffy still screams in agony.

Nah, I think the janitors are deleting the images because they're fucking retarded.

Kweh.

There are some pics about smoking fluffies, but using fluffies to smuggle drugs is definitely an unexplored territory. Stuffing fluffies anus with greedy amounts of drugs is an excellent reason for a non-abuser to shove painful things up their asses.

Not to mention the hilarity of a condom full of LSD breaking inside the rectum.

>Stuffing fluffies anus with greedy amounts of drugs is an excellent reason for a non-abuser to shove painful things up their asses.

This. Anal abuse is already hilarious, and having an actual reason for it makes it all the better. Anyone could simply cram a rock up the fluffies poopy-place (which is something I'd like to see more of anyway), but it's even better when the humans don't do it just to cause harm.

Sharp diamonds ought to be another extremely uncomfortable thing to smuggle in fluffies. Requesting this or any other anal carnage in general from anyone capable of drawing here.

*chirp chirp chirp* am just a widdle babbeh! ! Smawteh babbeh make poopehs wheweva want!
REEEEEEEEEE WEGGIES NYU WEWK DADDEH HELP BABBEH!

huhuhuhuhuhu why fwends no check smawteh fwuffeh's twips? Am bad fwuffeh?

*chirp chirp chirp* Chocobo autist gonna die awone! *chirp chirp*

Onwy cucks say kweh

Twipps an dubz, dummeh! Is wat hummies call "ful housie"

Kweh.

Stop giving him attention

gib ful housie toysie ow git biggest owies dummeh humin!

dummeh cucks git out of smawteh babbehs thweads ow git biggest huwties and fowevah sweepies! Smawteh babbeh giv u biggest sowweh poopehs!
*PRRRRRRTTTBBBBBBTBTBBTBTBTBRAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Kweh.

Make one about foals in a can, like a guy buying one and leaving it on his desk until the foal grows too big/runs out of food and withers until it dies

Also you could have a bunch of foals in cans being thrown into the trash and dying there next to old spaghetti they can't ever reach

I like your idea but I don't want them to suffer, how about he lets them out or lets them live in new, bigger cans as they grow older?

instead of throwing them away he could give them to a child in need? The kid could even feed them spaghetti. Just throwing out some ideas

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AM JUS WIDDLE BABBEH! *PEEP PEEP* *SUCKS HOOF* PLS NO MOWE HUWTIES, ouchies make bestest smawteh babbeh sad! MUMMAH MUMMAH DUMMEH POOPEH BABBEHS GIB BESTEST BABBEH OWCHIES! HUHUHUHUHU NEED MIWKIES N HUGGIES!

Kweh.

+1 for well-reasoned anal abuse.

YOU'VE BEEN A BAD FLUFFY!! SMARTY FLUFFIES DESERVE TO DIE!!

I don't want any hugbox and foals in cans are the perfect definition of what fluffies are: disposable mass produced pets for cheap

Check the mcpets series at fluffybooru, they are really good

DIS AM SMAWTEH FWUFFEHS HEWD NAO AND UR DUMMEH BABBEH! SPESHEW FWEND HAV TUMMEH BABBIES AND NO GIB SPESHAL HUGGIES, U AM ENFIE BABBEH NOW *ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF ENF*

Fluffy parents being bad and then the kids turn on them and hate them