Favorite stand up comedians?

Favorite stand up comedians?
Mitch Hedberg and Dave Chappelle are tied at #1 for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_X0486ynLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and George Carlin is pretty good too

1. Bill Burr
2. Dave Chapelle
3. Tom Segura

Ricky Gervais

Science and comedy is such a natural fit and dont understand why more comics dont use it.

John Mulaney always has me dying.

I just watched this kid's special last night, I was really impressed.

Stanhope, Christine Levine, Maria Bamford, Joey Diaz, Patrice O'neal, Lenny Bruce(unironically, dated or not he's still hilarious), Otto

and actually I adore rodney dangerfield, I've always wanted to be a comic and to me he's like THE dude

He's alright, but atheism =/= science. His nursey rhyme bit was hilarious though.

Stewart Lee, Paul Foot, Simon Amstell, Daniel Kitson, Dylan Moran, Steve Wright, Mitch Hedberg

>inevitable contrarian opinion that Hedberg isn't funny at all and Chappelle isn't the best black comedian of all time

I completely agree with OP though.

I like Louis CK and and John Mulaney as well. Kyle Kinane comes to mind. Daniel Tosh is all right. Bill Burr. Tom Segura. TJ Miller is extremely fun to listen to. I like a lot of stand up. That's all I used to watch when I was younger.

Hedberg is definitely funny, but I prefer Wright. Chappelle is great but most white people's reference point is Chris Rock, and they forget that Chappelle is standing on the shoulders of giants.

I think New in Town might be the best crafted comedy special I've ever seen. His others are also quite good, but NiT is just perfection.

Steven Wright, Emo Phillips, Bill Burr, Dave Chapelle and even Cuck King.

I also really respect George Carlin because even though I don't find all his jokes funny, I'm always in awe of the professionalism of his delivery. All the movements and intonations are so specific and precise. He really knew how to control a crowd and had great stage presence.

1. Louis CK/Doug Stanhope/Bill Burr
4. Joey Diaz/Dave Chapelle
5. Kyle Kinane/Dylan Moran
6. Billy Connolly/ Tom Segura
7. Mike Birbiglia
8. Mark Maron

Are the forward-slashes meant to imply interchangeability?

Norm Macdonald, Steven Wright, Richard Pryor, Ron White

I wonder how long it'll take before Ron White can shake off the Blue Collar Comedy Tour thing, because he's got broader appeal than that and he's a funny motherfucker.

>Emo Phillips

Patrician taste, user.

I never understood why they put him on that. He didn't fit in at all.

Because he was the only thing that made it watchable.
God I hate that Jeff Cringworthy so much!!!

massachusetts confirmed funniest state

This special of Brian Regan is absolutely hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=G_X0486ynLI