Local burger joint gets bought out by five guys

>local burger joint gets bought out by five guys
>go there for first time today
>"I'll have a burger, fries, and shake"
>"your total is $19"

What the fuck? Shit cost me $7 when it was a local business. Shit is a scam

5 gays a shit

Eat teal food you'll live longer and save money

Nigger, you must be retarded. $19? GTFO. Post a receipt, dumb ass.

Five guys doesn't have shakes, at least the one in my town doesn't

Expensive, but I think they make great burgers. Worth it every now and then

Mine has shakes

Those fries looked like they came out of someone's ass

Seriously their burgers aren't that great the Fry's are LITERALLY the seasoning. It's over priced

>voluntarily bought food
>didnt read the menu
>scam

fucking retard.

Five Guys is overpriced and, because of it being overpriced, people trick themselves into thinking it tastes better.

Costs more but its worth it.for quality and quantity

Meat heads or in and out are far superior to five guys bullshit and all three are still over priced

R8 my build

sloppy messy burgers where the shit falls all over the place

Bull shit it's worth it look at that pic that looks like Denny's garbage

They have good food, but not worth the price. I prefer David's Burgers with the better atmosphere and free ice cream samples. They are pricy too but not as bad.

>4.49 for a milkshake

Fuck that I'll go to steak and shake

5 guys is pretty good but yea there burgers are overpriced

Nice trips

HAHAHA you actually fucking paid for that shit HAHAHA

$8.69 for just the burger? I've never seen them that high, usually 5 to 6. Is this California?

try not living in some nigger town with a bootleg 5 guys

eh makes sense. if you get the huge burger tahts 7-8 bucks, then fries - 3-4 a milkshake is at least 5 maybe 6. add tax and yeah that sounds about right. 5 guys is actually good unlike 90% of chain burger places so quit your bitchin

Any other burger joint> five guys

Five Guys burgers taste like it's a real burger that you could easily make at home which is good for some people. I ate there once and I honestly don't see the appeal.
>expensive
>Denny's class burgers
>twice the cost
>fries are objective garbage
>always fucking busy
I usually go to Red Robin when I want a decent burger; about the same price and they don't cook all the moisture out of their burgers.

I can get a Dbl Qtr pounder meal, large and another sandwich for $15 at McD.

I only eat purple

He may be here in Canada with 13% tax rate
was going to look up pricing out here but their website for Canada doesn't list prices, its completely useless

name three then

yeah and it will taste like the diarrhea aids that it is

Yep keep paying for that garbage

nope just 5 guys in general, they overcharge like shit on the east coast

They just added that last summer at mine. They're ridiculously priced. Don't even think about buying one, even Hardees/Carls Jr is better IMO.

If you go there and get just a double burger, water, and consume the free peanuts, it's a good value. $6

i dont know why people seem to like them so much. the fries are halfway decent, but the burgers arent just worth the price, i wouldnt even want it if it were free.

This

Red Robin is the shit

red robin burgers are fucking legit. youre gonna spend 10 bucks on a burger but if you choose right itll rock your world

Bet you didn't finish the regular fry. It serves 2

Whataburger, Red Robin, and a local joint that I go to

Im on the west coast and they charge $30 for 3 burgers and a large fry. Good burger but overpriced. Innout not quiet as good buy a way better value.

I dont. if I go to five guys I get the bacon cheese dog with fried onions & jalapenos. best hot dog around. guarantee

$4.19 for fries
$4.49 milkshake LAWL

Place next door to me makes better fry's
Large is $4 with gravy
Milkshake $1.75

I live in Iowa and it's that expensive here too. Really surprised me.

Their shakes are teally good at least. Burger and fries were pretty average.

$20 for a meal too expensive for you?? then make your own food you lazy broke bitch

>best hot dog around
When you can buy 8 for $1-something, the bar isn't very high.
Hot dogs belong in the trash.

Meat heads, in and out, red robins, Culver, Wendy's, MCD, Burger King, any local burger joint, random dives across the country, that burger that's sitting under a heat lamp at a gas station

not just getting a grand mac

youre the one complaining about the price but somehow im the jew. gotcha

Five Guys is a raping. Prefer Hardees, Denny's, Steak-n-Shake, Red Robin, Wendy's, Culver's.

> Wendy's, MCD, Burger King,
yea i already see what kind of person you are

It's not even that good

Literally every other burger joint is better the five guys

5 bucks back then would get you a mean handjob. Now id be surprised if a milkshake didn't cost at least 5 dola

Fucking check'em

>a milkshake is at least 5 maybe 6.
must be a damn good milkshake

Op you're a retard,
I order a bacon burger with two patties, large drink and regular Cajun fries. only 15 bucks.

but they actually use never frozen mean on an actual grill and your gonna bullshit me and say that dog meat they shove into a steam drawer at mcdonalds is better. man get the fuck out of here

For reference, the 7x7 burger from steak n shake with a side of fries costed me $8.50, tax included.

It's not.

In and out>5 guys

poor people should just off themselves.... stop acting like someone cares about your opinion just because you can't afford to eat a decent meal. seriously, keep your $20 and just starve to death

You got a regular sized burger. 2 patties. And a regular size fry ( recommended to feed two people). If you weren't a fat shit you could have walked away under 13.

those fries look good as hell

but fuck no. I'll get onion rings from Sonic instead

dude the cajun fries are where its at. I used to hate those fried untill I discovered that magical blend of seasonings

you're paying expensive costs to fuck your health and the animals.

nice

The burger is insanely expensive.. cant argue there..

The fries at 5 guys are enough for a whole family.. order a small or kids you fucking animal

as far as the shake goes, see above
next time go to mcdonalds you poorfag

Depends how big

i go to the oldschool kiosk thats run by this pensioner thats been running it for over 30 years and is 20% cheaper than everything else in this town and makes fucking amazing burgers

fuck fast food chains

honestly i can't even believe the shit thats being posted here... kek people STILL eating at Mcd, burger king.... and thinking that your opinion on what tastes good is valued?? enjoy your pink slime burgers

Yeah their prices went up but in the end it's not worth it for a burger cooked well done. So I steal a lot of peanuts. Must be because of the Porsche drink dispenser

you should get a double quarter pounder with mac sauce. you get more for less.

5 dollars back in 1993 is equivalent to $8 today, how would that get you a "mean handjob"?

sonic has a better burger for much cheaper.

>Hur Hur Hur Hur paying 20 bucks for garbage isn't same as paying 5 for garbage Hur Hur Hur

yeah in my town all burgers are over $9 guaranteed. Last night I went to get chicken tenders, tots and coleslaw at a local place and it came out to $14. Just for that, no drinks. I figured hey maybe there's like a ton of tenders or something special but no... it was one small chicken breast sliced up and breaded.

Where the fuck do you live? Five Guys is a bit pricey but here in VA it would still only be like 10 bucks for that

What does this have to do with the Grand Mac?

I never met anybody who liked sonic food. Hot dogs aren't bad. Cherry limeade is the best thing they have

thats your fault for not knowing the difference. i guess ignorance is bliss though and someone who was raised eating shit-tier food will always enjoy shit-tier food, even if they could afford better. all I'm seeing on this thread is people who were raised in low-budget families so they're used to eating terribly made food

for $5 that better be a fucking good milkshake

replied to wrong post. meant to reply to this one

their onion rings are the best.

other than that, i used to go there for a breakfast sandwich in the middle of the day. But that was years ago when they were the only one around here that did it. Now i go to Jack in the Box

i fucking went there for a simple cheeseburger meal and the shit was $14

anybody else teally hungry now?

i'm cockin hamgoblers right now.

yeah fuck that they are too pricey i hope the place burns down

The sonic in my city is fucking garbage. It was good the first month it was open while they had their opening team or whatever in the house, but after they left, it turned to absolute shit.

Five guys is shit tier food anyway.

It's all still garbage you, dumb fuck.

I went to 5guys once and order a burger. My shit comes with buns and a meat patty. Wtf I didn't realized it until I was half way. Who the fuck serves burger with out BLT and ketchup mustard? And the fucking workers giggles and say yeah u Gota tell us. Wtf u Fucking cunts twats

This is because your town is full of shitty people. A sonic is as good as the people working there

Although I do still go there for a slushy occasionally, even if it gives me green turds.

really? kek ALL food is garbage?? now you just sound like an edgy little kid. i'd bet that you're still under 18 and your parents buy your food for you

Fucking rip off. Usually burger joints sell the burgers for a decent price because they charge out the ass for a fucking potato. That place is charging out the ass for the burger and the potato.

>overpriced shit food.
>tries to justify it.

>green turds from a slushy

the fuck are you drinking? antifreeze flavored?

their burgers tho,