Which VPN does Sup Forums use?

Which VPN does Sup Forums use?

Snap VPN

i dont need vpn i have jesus

jusr use a library computer you retard

what is a vpn? nb4 newfag , i just need to figure this out for the sake of sustaining my dj service

virtual private network.

it makes the websites you visit think you are somewhere else in the world.

most library servers are restricted heavily you fucking auttie bastard

are there any free ones?

Nord VPN.

Open

CyberGhost.
Tunnel Bear.
HotSpot Shield.
PrivateTunnel.
Total VPN.
Spotflux Lite.
Opera.
Verdict.

for pc you autist

Sure, none that work though.

>most
Key word there. How about you just go find one that isn't? Sounds like you're the autist here.

im considering to buy the avast security package including vpn... any thoughts about it?

don't get fucking avast, use psiphon, it ok

i live in an area where there is 30 miles between libraries and ALL libraries in my driveable range are locked down tight most wont even let you browse datpiff itunes or social media

is there anywhere to read up on encryption/vpns? or is it just a big meme that i shouldnt care about?

None, its against the rules.

You can get one for like $2 a month dude. I swear there are people in jail right now thinking "man, should have bought a vpn instead of that soda from the vending machine"

same user here, ive been hit twice and served no jail time, in fact ive never paid any fines either, worst that happened was they confiscated all my pc related hardware

so i just installed cyberghost and now i cant post to Sup Forums while its runnin WTF?

you are idiots

using a VPN makes you a foreign terrorist in the eyes of the law and stick out from the crowd at the same time