When was the last time you had sex?

When was the last time you had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/4itp68/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/Naughty_people/comments/4itp68/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

late summer 2006

About six months ago, first time in a very long time, it gave me an STI that will last for a while and is painful.

About a year ago.... im married

last night I fucked my gf rough after hearing her talk about how cool she thought the womens marches were

I've Never had sex

A guy once told me if you already had sex and you go a long time without it, you're more horny than the Virgin whose never had sex his whole life

This can't be true can it ?

Never
>tfw you're a 25 year old virgin who never held hands, dated or kissed

Last night. Came into some tight Asian puss. Thanks online dating.

5 years. I'm not bothered anymore.

This morning

This morning, because I'm not socially retarded, despite being on this website almost daily.

this.
It's really not that hard to get laid if taller than 5'8" and under 250 lbs.

yeah right

im eager to find this answer as well

last night, my wife got drunk, I fucked her everywhere, but loose, tight ass, I came inside, today she says her ass hurts, I just ignore her

Girlfriend blew me and swallowed at about 1:00 last night. We'd have fucked, but her birth control shot is fucked up and she keeps having periods. I only raw dog it, so I'm not taking any chances.

August 20th 2010

I AM a 24 year old virgin who never held hands, dated or kissed

AMA

Last night.

Meh I'm 5"11 and 180 and it's been 6 years. Some of us just don't care enough to bother.

Earlier this month. Me and gf go to separate schools so I don't see her during the semester

8 days ago

Never, 28 years old.

>never held hands
I understand the rest but how the fuck did you manage to do that?

Thursday night. Will be again tonight. Life is good.

Never. I'm 28.

a week ago

Received a blowjob the day before yesterday. And she was really in the mood to drain me dry. That woman can play me like a fiddle.

Why? Have you tried?

4 hours ago, but it was with my wife not sure it counts.

>Last night...
>before that it was the night before...
>before that it was the red tide
>gf gave me head and let me suck her tits...

yeah my gf is perfect...

Last night :-)

I'm a kissless virgin, 23.
At least I got a girl at the uni who lets me to hug her when her husband is not around.

I had sex on new year day then my first gf broke up with me couple days later

gf last night
she was on period
i came inside her, raw

lastnight

Oh yes it is (a living proof)

Nope.

slow the fuck down bro...dont go too fast and ruin it

Yeah if you don't try it's not gonna happen.

I'm having sex right now

Last night, pic related.

this
never kissed anybody or had sex but i did hold hands with a really ugly girl in middle school
Fuck that was great

3 days ago.

I honestly don't even know anymore. I've had like 0 female friends in the past 5 or 6 years and I never achieved anything at highschool so... there's that.

my girlfriend's 17 birthday 2 weeks ago - fuck long distance man

inb4 underage b&. I'm 19.

Couple weeks ago.
She wanted a kid so we fucked about eight times...
Apparently I have something wrong with my dick, and my orgasms ofte don't include ejactulation, so we had to make sure.
Then we broke up because I couldn't keep up with her sex drive.

It's strange going from 28 year old virgin, to sex a twenty times a week, then suddenly getting cut off a few months later.

Life.

I can't ruin what hasn't been built. Besides it was the same for the past 5 years. I'm in a mild friendzone and that's the closest I've ever been with a woman.

yeah I'm pretty sure it is true.

I cant possibly believe anyone here whos in their twenties and never even kissed a girl? how the fuck is that even possible? unless youre a girl and even that doesnt disqualify you. why? how?

Been with her 2 years had sex 700 times 365 days a year 1400 times. For you idiots thats 2 times a day every day or more. Feels good to be alpha.

>remembering a date over 6 years ago to keep track of how pathetic you are

7 hours ago.

I feel you there man

Didn't you have like some sort of a group walking in primary school or at kindergarten when you walk in pairs and sometimes you get a girl as your mate for a day?

About 12 hours ago.

Its verging on 3 years user, I'm fuckin' dying over here! I've finally met a new hoe tho', this one is begging for the cock but she's still really innocent. It's gonna be the longest wait of my life to get a taste of that pussy.

Thank you for your commitment to not see the gene pool watered down any further.

Been over a year. Currently in a drought. Would fuck pigeon if I could catch one.

get a dog

>but it was with my wife not sure it counts
Yeah, having sex only counts when it's with someone who isn't your spouse.

How the fuck did you convince someone to marry you? Did you meet at the back of the short bus or something?

2 years. Had a few opportunities but kinda don't care. I'm glad I didn't with the last girl, found out before anything happened that she has really bad genital herpes. Yuck!

I'm 32

August.

It's been over 3 weeks now, girlfriend had to leave but I'm flying to visit her next week.
Need to have enough sex to compensate for the missing days

Last summer, 2016, one night only. Doesn't care too much. Girls want too much attention and recently I've been more eager to deal with hobbies and learning new stuff

You study, you eat, you go to the cinema, browse the internet, communicate with people, share your thoughts, discuss things at your school with your schoolmates, do all the basic stuff that everybody does except that everyone is getting to know each other closer and closer, they form relationships, become lovers, they break up, find someone else and you, you're just... there. Watching all this. You did everything exactly like everybody does but the difference is that they progress and you never do.

After some time it starts to feel natural living that way. You just accept it.

To all of the virgins: Do you even try?

yesterday. wasn't so good, wife's vag still hurts after birth.

3 years ago
>married for 7.
I finally had enough and started building a tinder looking for some extra. My wife is super conservative and says she's okay with me getting my fill since her sex game is 1/10. I don't think she was serious but I'm going with it

I was drunk as fuck in Honolulu at 1am. Went to a strip club and there was a Asian lesbo that I talked into a good time. Besides the buzz cut she was a solid 8. About 18 days ago. I was her wingman last weekend but still want her to convert to the cock full time.

No, trying hurts. Women are assholes.

Its hard to know what you are missing if you never had it. The reason he isnt chasing pussy is because he doesn't know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and stick your dick in your gf.

About 20 mins ago

I agree, but they are pretty easily led if you are willing to give the effort. It is work though.

honestly, no.

I know there are some girls who are actually attracted to me, but like said, I have a problem where I kinda shy away from things a lot. I guess I need to work on some things in my life a little before I get into a relationship.

No fucking way, you are definitely not doing stuff the same as others. Do you think relationships just happen without any effort on anyone's part? Someone has to ask someone out. Someone has to make the first move to kiss, to fuck, to say i love you... It doesn't just happen. Its your own fault for not putting yourself out there.

>Never tried
>Already got assumptions
Hate to tell it to you, but you're missing out

Trust me m8, anyone can get laid. Anyone. Literally anyone. And I don't mean rape kek

I fucked a hooker maybe 5-6 months ago. At least she was super cute.

My problem is that I'm shy and difficult and those don't mix well.

>why? how?
I am a good guy. You know the kind.

While on Sup Forums!? Are you crazy!? You'll rip a hole in reality!

Not sure, it's been somewhere around 4 years for me and I stopped giving a shit a while ago. I just fap when I wanna fap no big deal

Nothing wrong with paying for it. It's honestly not bad once you build some rapport with the hooker and flex your sense of humor. You do it enough and it should raise your confidence enough to start getting the sluts that fuck you for free, then you fall in love with one of them and misery ensues.

August 2013.

May 2015

when i was 5 yo

Right? i have a perfectly happy normal life have sex regularly have friends and go out. I come on here often and think half of these are some real low degenerate sweat neckbeards that thrive off finding others who share the same love for mlp and cuck threads to shitpost about anyone who isnt a fucking waste of breath.

Get tinder just to practice writing with women and maybe even go to a park or something. Much easier if half-anonymous

Your time will come. It will either make or break you cause I do kno the type and the feels will run strong when it happens.

Well I tried a few times. Every time it's the same. I think we're getting close, start to become more open, she
a) starts mocking me for liking her, telling everybody how clunky and foolish I was acting with her, completely destroying my self esteem in the process
or
b) changes the attitude to "what the fuck I thought we're friends and you just want my vagina you fucking ape" confusing the fuck out of me and making me never want to approach a woman ever again

Last night. About two months ago i got out of a 3year relationship where the sex was... underwhelming. Now im fucking a girl that's a goddamn champ in bed. Life is good.

I'm an old fuck. I'm an introvert. I'm shy. I haven't had a girlfriend in five years, and haven't had a serious relationship in over ten.

I've been with a lot of women though. Zero hookers (I did fuck an Asian stripper in the champaign room once. She only charged me for the dance, so I don't count her as a hooker. )

You can do it, just start figuring out how.

literally same

This man is a wise man.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I had a girlfriend when I was like... 3 years old. She used to kiss me in the cheek while I pretend I was so happy I'd pass out.

Does this count?

That's cause you act like a scared kid instead of a man. Women apparently dont understand that all men want from them is to fuck them. So if you want to actually fuck her, not be her friend, you have to show it to her from the start.