Gosh could you imagine being the person who found him? i know we like to joke but that would mess me up for life

gosh could you imagine being the person who found him? i know we like to joke but that would mess me up for life

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/antonyelchinphoto/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hardly the messiest way to die. Until you moved the truck he probably looked normal.

If you guys ever found a dead body what would you do with it?

pull down their pants and see their willy/vagina

why did he own such a shitty car?

He probably shat himself though

Use him as a backup car stopper by putting him under the tire when I need to check the mail.

Why didn't they take pics to post on imageboards?

epic memes aside it's a frightful, tragic circumstance that speaks to the fleeting nature of life

his photographs were legitimately really good, was gonna direct a film

instagram.com/antonyelchinphoto/?hl=en

>Owning a Chrysler product
>ever

Probably. As we all will one day. You will too.

he must have been really russian to forget dat handbrake

considering how he owned a jeep and how he died, he should've bought a dodge

I found one once. It was pretty benign, actually. He died in a car accident several years prior after losing control of his car and pinwheeling it down into a canyon. By the time we stumbled across him while hiking, he was a pile of scattered bones. We called the cops and went about our day. I'd imagine if the corpse were more recent, we'd be a little more unsettled by the whole thing.

oh what the fuck
i was out of town for a month and had no idea this guy was dead.

you could say he was pinning for the Ford.

When there was a huge earthquake in my country back in the 70s a friend of my grandfather was in a car when a huge boulder fell and squashed her. The people who are supposed to deal with dead bodies couldn't find it in themselves to gather up the bits and pieces, it was that horrible. So my grandfather decided to do it. He told my mother that years later he would continue having nightmares about it.

it was right in between a bunch of old man deaths and the actually tragic death got overshadowed. sad.

I'd just stand there scratching my head for a bit. I still don't understand how something like this happened.

Put in my buddy's backseat in the middle of the night. Let him discover it on his way to work.

What's the deal with human bodies and gore that affects you so much? Especially if it's a stranger.

You think it's less worse if it's someone you know?

No, I meant why do we feel so disgusted and disturbed even if it's a total stranger.

Funny get

>Fast&Furious franchise
>James Wan directs

Paul Walker dies in car accident.

>Star Trek franchise
>James Wan directs

Anton Yelchin dies in car accident.

Coincidence?

>We need to burst our franchise, Anton.
>[Engine roars]

reminds us of our own mortality.

A guy died in a motorcycle accident outside my stepdads house. He helped the police find the guys leg. Really disturbed him.

Mirror neurons working together with empathy produce a very strong response to a dead body viewed in person unless you are a psychopath and lack normal empathetic response. The more you know.

We're literally pussies about dead bodies. During the Civil War dead bodies, and rotting corpses were everywhere.
Arlington National Cemetery was literally a huge smelly pile of dead bodies rotting that had to be covered up because the odor lingered for miles.

yeah and people experienced PTSD and had their lives fucking ruined

>american cars

Such poor engineering

Yes, but the point is the more we're shielded from the death the more we fear it. Older generations were surrounded by death, and they feared it less.

Honestly, if it was a woman, and she was recently dead and not fucked up looking, I'd probably cop a feel... Then again maybe I wouldn't. I'm not above being a little pervy but I"m also not super into disrespecting someone just because they're dead.

Then I'd call the po po

>stepdad

So you're literally a wife's son eh?

>a little pervy

Nah, you're pretty fucked in the head m8.

Not in any way. He seems pretty okay, rabbit.