Those who have talked a girl into getting an abortion

Those who have talked a girl into getting an abortion.

How do you feel now? Are you glad you did? Do you regret it? Do you/did you feel bad for her? or do you feel that you dodged a huge bullet?

Are you that 27yo fag who posted here yesterday about making his 18yo girlfriend get one?

neg, but I did see that thread and wanted to see some more of the responses but it died off pretty quickly so here I am

just trick her into eating a shit ton of vitamin c
works everytime

I felt bad because i'd like to have a kid but good because she'd be a terrible mother and kids deserve to have a stable family.

I feel fucking great. Left that bitch afterwards too.

bullet dodger reporting
best 400 shekels i ever spent

Had 3 girls who had abortions. The first one was a little weird because she was all gothy and dramaqueeny and we had sex the night it happened and when i nutted in her again my dick had chunks of blood and cum all over it and it kinda fucked me up but if i'm being totally honest it was kinda hot.

The other one was a couple years later, this chick i was living with. She would do shit like put my hand on her belly at night until she eventually got it. Broke up with her a couple weeks later. I'm like crazy chick magnet.

The third was this fuck and forget maybe 7 years later. She apparently got pregs and had an abortion and told me through email.

To be honest, I'm glad they got it. I was in zero position to be a dad either fiscally or mentally, and to be frank, I have a bit of a thing for young girls. So if I ended up having a daughter, I would likely have been having sex with her from about 8 or 9 till either present day or whenever I got caught/put in jail. I'm sure it would have fucked her up pretty bad too.

So yeah, bullet dodged. If I'm comparing abortions to the times I've worn condoms, abortion is apparently my favorite form of birth control.

>How do you feel now?
Carpe diem.
>Are you glad you did?
Hell yeah.
>Do you regret it?
Not even a little.
>Do you/did you feel bad for her?
Fuck yeah i cried a little.
>or do you feel that you dodged a huge bullet?
Yeah dodged a fucking nuke tbh

Itt still with grill, still love her, still dont want kids till ive got money feels good man

Don't fall for that ass, it's a JEW

I fucking hate taking responsiblity for anything I do, so no. I love killing babies, but only if they'll inconvenience me and my life. Just means more time for me to chillax and play vidya and party.

And a more important question, how did you do it?

looooooool you sound like a friend I went to high school with. Savage

Im 3dgI @F

Just told her how i felt, some bitches get it and agree. Still hard though.

Still in the process of convincing said girl. I have about another 6 weeks to do so and feeling no remorse for trying. Buying an abortion pill kit to have on hand for if/when she agrees.

Honesty dubs

True story, time to greentext

>banging a 5/10 because I was single and needed sex
>one day she phones and tells me she's pregnant
>tell her she has to get rid of it
>tell her I want nothing to do with it and I'll never help her with it
>she gets upset but I'm resolute
>don't hear from her for a couple of weeks
>one night get teary phone call, it's her crying in the background
>her friend tells me she got seriously drunk in a club
>she fell over outside and had a miscarriage
>mfw