The.Purge.Election.Year.2016.1080p.HC.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

>The.Purge.Election.Year.2016.1080p.HC.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Are you ready for the most culturally-relevant movie of the year, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=How to join ISIS islamic state and bomb the nigger in the White House
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitty quality for a shitty movie, i presume?

>shitty

time for a DL, thanks for the heads up buddy

>shitty quality

no

>this is what newfags actually believe

kek

>chinaman subtitles

no thank you

I only watched the first movie, thought it was ok. Is the rest worth watching?

yes, watch them.

>keep america great
DUDE TRUMP IS BAD LMAO
holy shit when will this meme end

Haven't watched any of them, is it worth watching any of them?

Okay, for starters this is complete immoral and not to mention ILLEGAL. Plenty of talented people were hard at work so people could be entertained by this marvelous film and you're promoting theft at the expense of these people who worked so hard for your own enjoyment. Unless you want to walk away from your computer with your life in handcuffs I'd recommend you delete this thread immediately. That also goes towards anyone who attempts to download this.

What a qt. Hope she gets raped before she gets murdered.

When you faggots realise it's true and stop trying to meme him into office

the premise is completely stupid, apart from that, the films are okay.

kek
He hasn't even started spending and Hillary is barely ahead of him. Once he starts ordering TV ads, it's over.

are the purge films any good?

I avoided them and Im thinking to myself now, why?

no, they are shit movies about how black people are innocent victims and heroes.

RAYBANRAYBANBUYRAYBAN

yeah just watched trailer for first one. whole premise is they're fucked because the kid let in a black guy.

It's less about race and more about class. The Purge isn't about killing anyone you want, it's about rounding up the homeless and anyone who can't afford to protect themselves and get rid of them. This is why the society seems idealistic the other 364 days of the year. There is a gang of black guys purging in the second film, and the protagonists have been white, so fuck that guy for saying it was all about race.

How big is this file?

Hurry up and torrent it, niggers. This torrent won't get monitored for another 24 hours.

3.6 GB

Is it anti Trump?

Someone post pictures of this chick. She got me hard as fucking diamonds

yes. it implies that Trump and his supporters would support the Purge.

Not at all. I was expecting the bad guy would be an obvious trump parody, but hes very clearly just a representation of all asshole politicians. Nothing about him at all has any sort of trumpiness

I couldn't get this release yet, so in the meantime I'm getting Central Intelligence, starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

Win

This one and the first one sucked, the 2nd one was OK as an action flick. The whole movie was

>DUDE WHITEY IS BAD LMAO

>I couldn't get this release yet

It's at 85% and climbing fast. Join now and you will get 100% along with everybody else. Make sure you are connecting to at least 100 peers.

Lostfu?

>that scene in the second movie where he decides to exit the car and BTFO the armed men

They even put skinheads as the bad guys in this movie.

who else should be the bad guy?

niggers

The Black people in this movie are heroes who pull their fellow Blacks off the streets and treat their injuries, and take Lostfu in after she's been attacked by her fellow Whites for wanting to stop the Purge.

ISIS

Just because you pissed me off, I gonna download it twice.

Church loaded with White people who cheer for Lostfu to be killed because she doesn't support the Purge. They chant for her death in a religious ceremony. Purge and purify! Purge and purify!

>illegal
Sure.
>immoral

lolno. Something isn't immoral because it's illegal, idiot.

>Google to see if OP is legit
>It is

google.ca/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=How to join ISIS islamic state and bomb the nigger in the White House

Thanks for the link. I couldn't find the torrent myself.

I chuckled

The first movie is the worst one. The second is actually good and makes better use of the setting.

niggers and muslims

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEON DEMON

>literally has a "IF WE KILL HIM, THEN HE WINS" ending

That won't be out for a long time

not here

Untouched, oriiginal source is out.

>The.Purge.Election.Year.2016.HD1080P.X264.AAC.English.CHS.Mp4Ba

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e4077eb241aa69c79e19edd64fad33163b770bb6&tr=bt.mp4ba.com:2710/announce"

>i wunt muh candie bar
might be the most retarded movie in the series.

I couldn't get into it because it was basically all cultural programming and DUDE WHITEY BAD LMAO

The scene with the car with the lights on it playing "Party in the USA" was good, the opening scene was creepy as hell, and seeing shit like someone's head getting chopped off with a guillotine while driving around.

It's a shame such a good idea has to result in something so partisan. Like apparently the "New Founding Fathers" is like a dig at the Founding Fathers according to Frank Grillo. And they said something not so nice about the Founding Fathers in the movie if I recall.

I wish they'd make a movie from the perspective of people purging,

2nd and also request the eurotards patriotic scene caps.

The movies are entertaining and the story is ridiculous, but Frank Grillo is fucking awesome in 2 and 3.

I've been a big supporter of this Purge series. Who gives a fuck about how stupid it is, it's an excuse for some fun. I liked the first two movies. But this third one was so boring. How did they manage to make a movie where all crime is legal boring? Was nowhere near as exciting and chaotic as the trailers made it out to be. The whole entire 25 minute long climax in the church was putting me to sleep. The action on the streets couldn't of been any longer than 15 minutes if that, and the little action there was was underwhelming.

...wouldn't the purge related death of an anti-purge politician drive even more people into opposing it? I mean, since it kinda/sorta/exactly proves her right, and all.

I personally just think it was too similar to 2. The second film compared to the first made it seem like it was going to be a sort of anthology series of the different kinds of stories that could be told surrounding the Purge night. This movie however, was just the second with different scenes. Same main character and everything. Though to be totally honest I did love the scenes we got. The lit up car with the black girls was really cool looking and the part where the foreigners attacked screaming in other languages was great. It honestly made me wish they were the main antagonists like the poster made it seem like they were.

Its a sham really. There are so many cool stories that could be told in this universe that I feel like we are now never going to see because they found their formula.

How about a movie about someone living next to the Mexico-USA boarder? The movie could revolve around him and his family trying to jump the boarder into mexico to escape The Purge. Because of the night, obviously they are not the first people to try this, so the boarders are actually ridiculously reinforced to keep Americans out of Mexico illegally. Make the antagonists a gun happy boarder guard with a sniper riffle who knows that there will be no legal repercussions for shooting on sight. As much as I love the masks from these movies, keep them out of this metaphorical movie to really drive home the fact that its a different type of movie with the same general concept.

The beginning of Election Year was a great concept for an entire movie alone. Imagine a Purge film where a psychopath breaks into a familys house and proceeds to torture them for the entire night. Don't even show any characters beyond the main 5 family members and their kidnapper.

I'm sure they stick up for you when they're living in their mansions, drinking champagne and spitting on you while you adore them for being overpaid egomaniac assholes.
Hollyweird asslicker.

Time for Purge 4: Blacked

Aren't these movies supposed to be set in the future? Have the only advances since now been devoted towards home protection and surveillance?

Shit 3rd sequel to a shit series
>worse n worse ertime