One of the 7 muslim countries banned from the U.S is Iran

>one of the 7 muslim countries banned from the U.S is Iran
>not a single Iranian even commited a single terrorist attack on U.S soil nor do they even harbor any terrorist groups

Wtf is this shit?!

Old grudges die hard. The whole "Death to America" chanting stuff probably doesn't help with that.

>single terrorist attack on U.S soil
our embassy is our soil
>nor do they even harbor any terrorist groups
Hezbollah

Iran is the bad guy now goy

>"liberate" Lybia from bloody dictator
>set your puppet democratic tolerant government
>ban Lybia from entering US
hmmmmmmmm

will drumpf invade iran

I wonder how the world would be if Great Britain didn't give the land to the Jews to make Israel and instead gave it back to the Arabs.

Are the British the bad guys now?

>Hezbollah
>terrorist

Nah.

It's almost as if Israel and Saudi Arabia are brothers and have the American government by balls. Israel hates Iran and trump is the most pro Israel president we've ever had. Israel wants to go to war with Iran and start another refugee crisis. They are the only ones that benefit from a destabilized Middle East. They are a terror state, they always want to go to war. All these wars are planned, now that Syria, Libya, Lebanon, and Iraq are taken care off, Iran is next on Israel/America's list.

nobody thought trump was good at geography

Why America so..evil.. did anyone call your names as fat Amy back then that you hold this..grudge.

Is just a politival move, and it has nothing to do with security, just like the wall

why do you want to see another arabic shithole instead of glorious israel

>only countries which the US fucked up themselves

>7
6*

Iraqi oil

So what?

>a country with government sponsored anti-America rallies and the supreme leader regularly being quoted saying "death to America" shouldn't be banned

Are you mad, Alireza?

>saudi arabia said to have ties to 9/11
>one of the biggest exporters of terrorism
>isn't banned from the US

While I agree with what you just said let me fix that for you
>set your puppet ""democratic"" """""tolerant""""" """"""""""government"""""""""

>no Saudi Arabia

Wtf Sup Forums I thought Trump was going to blow the fuck out of the oil lords

Israel fucking hates Iran.

The US is Israel's """"greatest"""" """""""""ally"""""""""

This. I guess it's for diplomacy which is why Trump stumped Iraq but still Saudi Arabia are bigger state terrorist supporters than Iran.

>nor do they even harbor any terrorist groups

>glorious
>israel
I bet you're the type of idiot that thinks Israel is the only democracy in the ME.

This is Trump trying to make it seem like he still wants a muslim ban, to get muslimhaters to still like him, but also covering the order up as a "terorrism prevention" thing so that tehcountry will go along with it.

Iraq aren't banned I thought?

Why no Egypt?
Please explain

Nobody thinks of "terrorist" when they think of Egypt

This. The American governent is corrupt AF. It's pretty much an oligarchy which fucks over its people.

Why isn't Saudi Arabia on there? Why is Trump such a fucking pussy and bowing down to big corp and the elites?

meanwhile Afghanistan isn't banned
lel

Because it's an american ally

t. erdogay/netanyahoo hybrid

Trump's been sucking up to Sisi for some reason.

Because he knows Jack about foreign policy and just listens to his shitty Neocon advisors.

t. Breitbar news

this thread reeks of beta leftards and filthy immigrants

Well he's going to, only it's their cocks he'll blow

>capcha entry mexico

>Are the British the bad guys now?
They were always the bad guys

They fucking should

>implying drumpf is the hero of the people and champion of justice and common sense

this post reeks of moldy baguette inside le pen's vagina

good

So tell me, how does it feel having Saudi cock in your mouth while the Jews fuck your ass?

Little fun fact:
The same Hezbollah so hated by the US as a terrorist group is allied with the US in Lebanon (they hold legal political power there).

The US military and gov give a lot of money every year to Egypt to have the Suez under control.

why no tunisia i wonder

>our embassy is our soil
except it literally isn't.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

But seriously, drump is a fucking retard. Too bad the alternative was even worse

Because of Tunisian qts
Please post

I thought you'd know

i won't post eastern tunisian sults

why hasn't he banned literally EVERYONE ?
all muslims are equally a problem
USA won't be great again until this whole map is painted red

>our embassy is our soil
It isn't ya dumb yank
Embassies enjoy immunity, but they are not considered part of your soil
Army ships and planes are

>americans conduct foreign policy based on emotions and general gut feeling
what a time to be alive

Hello children, I see you're all new to politics.