Warner Bros. Copyrights ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ For Film Rights

IT'S HAPPENING:

monkeysfightingrobots.com/warner-bros-copyrights-harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-for-film-rights/

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-movie-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not fucking again....

Well they need money badly after the fuckup of BvS

WE

They have to copyright it so no one else can use it

me on the left

>monkeys fighting robots

Too soon

No one could make the film anyway, the Harry Potter trademark and characters are all Warner Brother's anyway

Here is the original source:

slashfilm.com/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-movie-2/

Best Emma is coming back, i knew it.

They're probably just making sure Disney doesn't do one.

>child comes out black
>is considered cursed
Based Ministry of Magic.

I guarantee they cast Hermione as a white person and the twitterbabbies scream

i guarantee they'll cast a nigger and itll bomb just like fantastic 4 and annie

>"LEL WE WIN AGAIN, FELLOW SJEWS XD XD XD TAKE DAT WHITE GOOBERGRAPERZ XD XD"

Why do SJWs always set their sights so low? it's no wonder they never win anything truly substantial.

>Scorpius emerges triumphant from the water back in the present day. But he looks around and there’s no sign of Albus. Professor Umbridge tells him to get out of the lake—she is now the headmistress of Hogwarts. She says he can’t get away with breaking the rules just because he’s from an important family.

>Umbridge tells Scorpius there is no such student as Albus Potter, there hasn’t been a Potter at Hogwarts since Harry Potter was killed during a failed coup on the school at the Battle of Hogwarts. She tells him to get back to school or he’s going to ruin Voldemort Day.

>A new Hogwarts symbol hangs above the school.

>Every conversation in this alternate reality ends by people crossing their wrists and saying: For Voldemort and valor.

>Every girl at Hogwarts is hoping Scorpius—known as the Scorpion King—will ask them to the Blood Ball. The other kids do his homework.

>Scorpius goes to Severus Snape—who is still alive in this reality—and asks for help. At first Snape denies that he was once an undercover agent working for Dumbledore, until Scorpius shares so many details that could have been known by no one in this reality. He tells him that Harry named his son Albus Severus Potter.

THIS IS THE REAL PLOT, GUYS

HOWEVER

After seeing what Sony's going through trying to cash in on "progressive" and controversial casting I doubt they take the risk.

They're guaranteed to get all HP fans (who will watch it regardless of casting) but if the trailers/promotion isn't impeccable there will be a repeat of implying people who don't like it as bigoted.

It's also guaranteed not to have a 100% positive prerelease considering the horr1ible script and fanfic-tier story.

Not to mention Rowling has a bad habit of responding to trolls and posting shit on twitter.

Can't deny that the UK remains the #1 exporter of unfiltered bants

>vomiting_animay_girls.sh

underrated

WUZ

It will be Emma Watson, obvs.

Rowling is way too easy to troll. I highly recommend you try it at least once.

LITERALLY me in the middle

>more pleb dogshit thats considered garbage even by fans of said pleb dogshit
>also a warner brothers production after firing alan horn
yikes
you might just get your negro emma waston version

Why are niggers so desperate to be white?

Shit all over shaft, want to play James Bonds instead

Shit all over Roots, want to star in white kids fucking wizard movies.

Shit all over your own BET awards. Beggs for an Oscar so they can be validated by whites.

Its almost as if these niggers hate themselves and are desperate to be validated by whites.

MAGICIANS

> Push aside Hallie Berry
> Trynta get to that 350lb white whale

Pretty obvious these self hating niggers see whites as superiors.

N SHEEEIIT

>known as the Scorpion King
DWAYNE JOHNSON?

>they make hermione white for movie continuity
>now they spin it the other way around and claim it is racist to have a white hermione

>not realizing that this whole time they've just been waiting for Daniel Radcliffe and company to properly age into their roles

They knew that a whole movie of pic related wouldn't fly

Top kek.

can't wait for emma watson to play hermione again

Why don't they adapt the much superior fanfiction, Hogwarts: School of Prayers and Miracles?

>Hagrid laughed wisely. "Evolution is a fairy tale. You don't really believe that, do you?"

>"Yes, I do!" Aunt Petunia screeched.

>"Well Then prove it"

>Aunt Petunia could only stare at him; and her big mouth hung open dumbly. Here she thought she was so educated, but she couldn't even prove her own religion! It was then that Harry knew who the smart one here was!

>Shit all over shaft, want to play James Bonds instead

Agreed senpai. There are thousands of black heroes, and black characters in fiction. There are literally a dozen nigger spies in fiction.

Yet Niggers only want to play white James Bonds, or Roland Deschain

Shows you alot about Nigger self esteem, and self worth.

This could actually only be an improvement.

They're not tumblr teens

Dude it's as almost as if black people aren't one person and can have differing opinions on varied topics

DWAYNE?

It's not so preventing others from making it (WB and its successors will control Harry Potter for the next century just due to how long copyright lasts today) as indicating their intent to make it. Registering the trademark for film purposes is usually one of the first steps in development.

Sony is like Krabs hiring Pearl to manage.

>IT'S HIP
>IT'S NEW
>IT'S... LOSING MONEY

You forgot to mention the part where Draco goes to Harry to get him to stop the rumors that Draco was cucked by Voldemort.

I doubt they can get Emma Watson back. She's a cunt.

It was such a Simba's Pride plot.

Hurr Duur, Voldermort had a secret daughter! This was never alluded to at all before, but it happened!

WE WUZ WIZARDS AND SHIT

That pic turned me on

>make a movie
>almost a decade later after the originals
>with JK "Progressive Retcon Hack" Rowling's new books

>While Alan Rickman died and everyone is super-fucking-old now

Of course, Kovu was in fact Scar's wife's son.

I just hope to god they wait until the right time and bring everyone back at the right age instead of forcing it with new meme actors. Say what you will about black hermione on the stage, but at least that's a different canon, changing her to black in the film canon would just be so jarring.

Yes, user, lions have mothers and fathers! You see, it can be both Scar's son, and Scar's wife's son.

I'm saying they went out of their way to mention Scar was not the father, meaning he let in a bunch of bachelors to fuck his pride after his big scheme to take it over.

So I'm currently reading the books cus I never did as a kid.

And it really fucking pisses me off that Harry doesn't end up with Cho.

Like what the fuck?! Ginny?? In the fifth book Cho is so head over heels over Harry, while he got the biggest case of yellow fever I've ever seen. Fuck you J.K Rowling.

It was stupid how JK Rowling got drugged into that argument about whether or not Hermione was canonically white. That doesn't matter. In plays, unlike movies, it's much more about imagination, so, I mean, it's been like that for 500 years too. Girls playing boys, boys playing girls, crackers playing othello.

It was heavily criticized

Rowling even said it was a mistake and Harry should have been with Hermione instead.

he grew out of yellow fever
it happens to pretty much everyone

Turns out Auroring ain't easy and your son's a pussy. Marrying a ginger was Harry's biggest mistake in love and he drowns his sorrows in pumpkin juice every night.

Scar was the father. They even say that Kovu looks just like Scar.

Grown up Harry looks really fucking dangerous.

That actor they got for Harry is absolute perfection. Sucks that they seemed to cast Ginny based on Bonnie Wight instead of the redheaded athletic bombshell that she was in the books.

Hello boner my old friend.

What did you expect from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Which was fucking stupid of her to say. Dumb witch.

That Harry looks pretty fucking cool

a man needs a name

>let me tell you about purebloods

>He posted the copypasta image that has the most popular books of the last hundred years all ranked as crap!

>he truly must be a very intelligent individual indeed.

>"I fucking loathe you Ginny, but your pussy game is Riddikulus."

They literally say he wasn't, senpai. First google of Kovu will say as much.

>Damn this butterbeer is so nasty I hate u so much ginny

he looks like dustin hoffman in strawdogs

Is their daughter played by Hannibal Burress?

This play is literal fanfiction. It's fucking awful.

I thought they made it non-canon, on account of the story being fucking atrocious?

>ruin Voldemort Day

To be fair, Kovu was supposed to be Scar's son. But they realize, late into production, that it also made him Kira's cousin and therefore the main love story was incest, so they half-assed an explanation Kovu was merely adoptive.

I recognize hermione and ron but who is the wife's daughter

Alan Rickman is fucking dead. There's no way it can happen now.

FOR VOLDEMORT AND VALOR!

He was chosen as Scar's heir because he probably had a ton of secret kids. When Kovu looks into that stupid water, he sees Scar, just like how Simba sees his father, Mufasa in the water.

Why the fuck would Umbridge be an out-and-out Voldemort supporter? You can't just lump all villains together like it's a fucking Saturday morning cartoon!

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck old Ginny before I'd fuck young Ginny.

But if it would mean pissing off Potter, hahaha fuck that. He's got the look of a stonecold motherfucker.

>Every girl at Hogwarts is hoping Scorpius—known as the Scorpion King—will ask them to the Blood Ball. The other kids do his homework.

>Shit all over your own BET awards. Begs for an Oscar so they can be validated by whites.

Pretty obvious.

Niggers want a pat on the head from their white masters to let them know they're good little niggers.

Alan Rickman's character actually died too

There's more where that came from:

>The adults race to Delphie’s room to try to discover who she is. In the room, concealed by a Parseltongue code, are more details of the prophesy—including the claim that she will bring her father back.

>This can only mean one thing: Voldemort had a daughter!

>Delphie tells Albus he is going back to the maze task at the Triwizard tournament, where he must stop Cedric winning—and humiliate him thoroughly, to ensure he becomes that angry young man again. She says she wants him to fly out of that maze naked on a broom of purple feathers.

This is comedy gold, what the hell is this?

Not in this

>She says she wants him to fly out of that maze naked on a broom of purple feathers.
Bravo, Rowling

What did she mean by this?

The actual plot to the canon play that will probably become a canon movie.

It's terrible.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html

What? I thought that was some shitty fanfic.

Let's take the cringeworthy fanfiction epilogue from the last book and the boring time travel shit from the third book and make an entirely new saga out of it. And Hermione is ugly and black now.

It's real.

i don't think there were a bunch of black guys lining up trying to be roland i think the studio handpicked elba based on his acting skills in previous roles

They created an entire reality just so they could indulge in a bunch of "le epic death scenes" with main characters? This is Doctor Who-tier.

>it’s exceptionally lonely being Draco Malfoy

>Harry says he sometimes wishes Albus wasn’t his son. Albus throws the blanket down on his bed, where it knocks over a bottle of love potion given to him by Ron.

Keeping love potions from Ron in your bed, huh, Harry? This IS fanfiction.

Wait who's black?