Gay musicians

gay musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSzH-1qZlvs
youtube.com/watch?v=eRwNjs88pxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also Sufjan

Has Sufjan ever come out, or just implied he's queer?

Just implied

Rod Stewart's gay?

he's pointing at us

I was tempted to name the thread "gay people" desu

but he's so big'n'tuff

Yeah this guy, there's something off about him.

my ex said i had a "manilow nose"

fuck that cunt

unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=QSzH-1qZlvs

any links?

youtube.com/watch?v=eRwNjs88pxg

>straight musicians

Numales don't count

Isn't everyone in The B-52's gay? I'd go with them and Scissor Sisters

Everyone except for Cindy. Kate's bi.

were 4 non blondes gay

he's pointing at us..

all gay men are numales
all men who aren't me are numales

>all gay men are numales
not true by the way
numales are mostly straight

The lead singer is. Don't know about the rest

Looked it up, and the singer is, and she's the only one anyone cares about to any extent anyway

only the weird eyed norwegian is

>M: So what's your relationship with Radiohead? Have you (the Beta Band) opened for them before?
>RG: No, but, um, Steve and Thom Yorke go back quite a long way. I mean Steve's not queer but he's bisexual and Thom was a bit confused about what he was doing for awhile before he met his current wife, so for about six months they had an on-and-off relationship. That was about four, five years ago now.
>M: Are you serious?
>RG: (sincerely) Yeah, they just kept it going and offered us this tour. It's all over now, they're just good friends, but that's how we met them.

*notices trips*
OwO

t. numale

Is that Liam Gallagher?

i'm pretty sure he's straight i saw him with an asian woman before and they seemed pretty coupley

Well, Manilow just came out senpai

"queer" doesn't mean "not attracted to women."

what's the fucking difference between 'queer' and bisexuality then?

Oh please, the only dick he ever sucked was his own

Lenny came out as bi before he died.

Ask your local gender studies department

You can tell he likes it up the ass

alpha and probably fucked a lot of women

Dude, chill, "queer" is just a general term used to describe people that aren't heterosexual. It's mostly used by queer people themselves.

This stuff is actually super basic and you'd probably see that if, again, you just chilled out.

>gender studies lol
This is an 18+ website, friendo

>morrissey
>alpha
pick one

rip sweet prince

he's a low-key alpha, are you fucking blind? he'd probably wreck your shit
I still miss the point, why don't just call it bisexuality

Singin' With The Big Bands [Arista, 1994]

Tempting though it might be to poke fun at reformed Halo of Flies fans for going gaga over Tony Bennett, the wily old codger is certainly prudent at deploying his lovingly preserved pipes, while Tom Jones's best-of chronicles an artist who's always clocked dollars making fun of himself. But this guy's got a nerve. It's not quite as bad as some computerized nightmare where Manilow replaces Martha Tilton and Tex Beneke on classic swing records, but it's close enough--swing as '50s TV music, astounding chestnuts (Frank Sinatra and the Andrews Sisters, what taste), and appearances by the original orchestras (whatever that can mean after 50 years). All of course fronted by Manilow's uncompromisingly inoffensive voice, a voice that never once hints at history or sex or chops. Incomprehensible press quote--"I've found a funkiness and intelligence in this music that will last forever, and I wanted to remind everyone of what a hip era this was." C+

Because bisexuals get a bad rep for some reason

I think "queer" is kind of an overarching term some people use. It basically means "not straight" without divulging further details. I don't know why though, but it seems like a lot of not straight people seem to have to make up meaningless terms when really you're attracted to the opposite gender, the same gender, both, or neither, and we already have terms for all of them.

Happy birthday Sir Manilow

>All of course fronted by Manilow's uncompromisingly inoffensive voice, a voice that never once hints at history or sex or chops.
Ouch.

Christgau can smell a fag across the room.

Surprised to find he's actually bisexual, and I'm pretty sure he has a wife

Because some people aren't comfortable with a definitive label that genuinely may be abandoned by the field of psychology. I know I'm not, which is why I describe myself as queer.

Sexual orientation is fucking weird sometimes. Simple as.

>Sexual orientation is fucking weird sometimes.
What is really weird is a bunch of Western academicians who are so unbelievably idiotic.
Your 'special feelings' are not academic science.

not this shit again

Dude... what? What are you even saying? I gave you the most basic stuff I conceivably could and this is where you take it?