Let's see how retarded /b is

Let's see how retarded /b is

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/107182/how-to-use-commas-around-the-word-both
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xneeding help with year 7 maths

X=potato

5x?

X>1.5
Well, you obviously need help with both, English and math :^)

x>1/2

Literally impossible since we don't know the value of x, and how big it is in relation to the number 5

-2x + 4x +15 < 12x
2x + 15 < 12x
15 < 10x

3/2 > x

x > 1.5

x < 3/2

you divided, so x < 1.5

Sorry guys I'm a fucking idiot

I see your confusion, but it's only if you divide or multiply by a negative number that you flip the sign. Therefore, it is 3/2

OP didn't specify if the goal was to make it true by discovering x

He could of wanted to make us find out to wich values of x is that preposition true

ok i got the sign the wrong way round but the only problem with either of our posts in terms of english was the comma before English, you incompetent eurofag

>guys do my homework for me

The comma goes there, amerifat

Actually, I'm a Britfag, and it certainly doesn't go there. I can find external references if you'll refuse to accept the truth though.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/107182/how-to-use-commas-around-the-word-both
>how to use commas
you're welcome, eurofag

Why the fuck would I ever need to know how to do this. How would it apply outside of the classroom.

Constrained optimisation for example
But if you're asking questions like that, you're right; you'll probably have no use for it

>writing the rest of the formula at the same hight as the numerator.
>being this retarded

x>1.5

Eh?
2/3 X + 5 > 4x
2x + 15 > 12x
15 > 10x
1.5 > x

ok i'm smart enough to know that i'm going to fuck this up. so I decline your request to solve this question

might wanna check that first line bud

hey guys why does the sign change we're not dividing or multiplying by a negative number ever

oh nvm it's because people were writing as x first.
x > 1.5