Fuck you "muh global warming" cunts. First it's over population. Then it's glabal cooling. Then it's global warming...

Fuck you "muh global warming" cunts. First it's over population. Then it's glabal cooling. Then it's global warming. Then it's just "any climate change" and then it'll be ice caps. Or equator problems. Or the sun just an heroing

Fuck you. The climate has changed during Humanity way before we dumped shit into the air. We lived through an ice age. And you blame some dumb truck on climate change

It's going to change people. Is dumping shit in the air speeding it up. Yes probably. Is it maybe having an effect on the environment. Probably. But it's going to change. Earth is not a fucking static thing. It changes. Ice caps melt. Lakes form. While others dry up. Some places to from green to brown. And so on.

The environment is like a speeding car. Humanity is just like a tank of NoS. The cars already speeding, nos just gives you a boost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU
climate.nasa.gov/effects/
scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also if it does so what? You think humans are so weak that the cold or heat will kill us. Niggers humanity is set. And those who die would probably just be weak sickly people who don't do anything good. Sorry to be harsh faggot betas but humans are an Alpha species.

Mother Nature is not a weak bitch. She's tough and will bust your balls worse than your autism. If humanity was weak we would have died long ago

But through it all we have survived climate changes. Wars. Famine. And disease. And why your little animal furry faggots eat grass we are exploring space and finding the building blocks or the world

Humanity can only to forward. If the climate gets cold we will find ways to keep warm. If it gets hot we will find ways to stay cool.

And our children's may face hardships. But if our kids are so weak and dumb they can't survive than maybe humans deserve to be rekt

Respect the environment. But don't be a pussy. Mother nature would have killed us off years ago if nature wanted it

"B-but grenhouse gases!!!" uuugh, fuck those cunts. Volcanoes spew stuff thats bad for the environment, and sometimes there's so much that they cause global cooling or some shit. BUT GUESS WHAT, LIFE GOES ON! Life is more resilient than people think.

But you all act like humans are all bad. Fuck that mentality. Humanity has done more in a few thousand years than most animals do in millions.

We have been to space. Seen things smaller than you can imagine. We have split atoms. We have created lasers. A.I. Medicine. Hygenics. All within a few hundred years. Humans strive forward. While you liberal faggots try to hold us back

Humanity is like white people. We do all the work. Invent. And prosper. Yet somehow we are told white people are evil. Fuck you if you are that cucked

Peace you fucks. I'm sure the liberals will use the key liberal dictionary against me. I.E. Hitler. Nazi. Alt Right. Evil. Racist. Muh feels

I only read like two sentences from this and I already have cancer. Go read a geology textbook.

The earth keeps on changing no matter what. And the media forces the thought that "oh our earth iz doomed!!!!1!" down our throats.

Stop arguing with yourself faggot

This

People don't realize a volcano erupting is like several nukes going off. Hell one fucked up the environment so much that they called it the year without a summer

I bet liberals don't even know that little peace of Earth history.

Mother nature is powerful. Nobody but an idiot would deny that. But humans still survive

Ever heard of the little ice age? The earth is ALWAYS changing, so how about YOU go read a geology textbook.

Find one map that portrays the earth without play ice caps during the existence of humanity throughout recorded history.

You reject greenhouse gases because you don't seem to understand that our atmosphere traps them and that creates an ever growing amount of heat as we produce more gas every day. It's the main premise for how we're going to terraform Mars. It's why Venus is hotter than Mercury, but Mercury is closer to the sun. Go read a geology textbook, part 2.

PRECISELY! And if you argue with them, they will dogpile until you give up. "But if man's doing it, then it's bad r-right??" if a volcano exploding had the same effects that several nukes did, THERE WOULD BE NO DIFFERENCE IF IT CAME FROM MAN OR NATURE!

>I hope this is bait
Have you ever studied anything useful in your worthless life?

Well shit is either going to have to evolve or die. The earth rising 2 degrees will not eradicate all life, if the earth were rising to temperatures that were inhospitable for life THEN we would have a problem. But who's to say that it's entirely the fault of humans? This happens all the time.

SHIT CHANGES ALL THE TIME.

The planet has its way of dealing with the pollution. Just like it has for billions of years. We are a natural product of earth and so is our waste. All this nonsense is to put carbon tax into legislation....and since we are on the subject, the earth will be going through a mini ice age in our lifetime. Actually soon, next decade or two.

+1

It's the fucking Sun, we all know this by now, and it's headed to another maunder minimum within the next solar cycle (~11 years)

WHICH MEANS WE'RE HEADED INTO A MINI ICE AGE

go fuck off with your arrogent anthropomorphic bullshit

This is the wrong response then for two sentences being read. But good job on sharing an opinion while not having the knowledge about the subject and the insight OP has. This is exactly the problem with society being ignorant and allowing the "leaders to tell you what they think". You literally just showed how ignorant people are and how it happens

+1

Liberals and conservatives

Sauce on dis pic?

OP's autism is incredible.

Here's an easy to follow video for you. Educate your fucking self, shit streak.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU

And those same gasses are inhaled by all plant life and exhale o2. The more the earth heats up the more lightning occurres. The more lighting the more ozone created and patches the hole in the ozone. Remember that one in the geology text book? Well that hole closed up since then. All of life in the universe is cyclical. Balance is always found one way or another. Get on my level son.
>telling someone to read a boo without actually reading one.

>solution, always use NoS

what a faggot

Can't terraform Mars nigga the solar wind will keep stripping that shit way. That's why it's dead among other problems it has. Venus is rotating the opposite way very slowly. It's getting cooked. Did you know how long it takes Venus to do a full spin? Hurry google it.

I think this means "no I haven't".

+1

The difference is that one can be stopped and the other can't. Kill yourself.

people die blah blah. can we talk about something interesting?

No, i think it means that you haven't. The earth isn't static.

Ya that 60 degrees makes a big difference between the two. Or did you miss that in your geology text book. What grade you in?

But even after a devastating volcano eruption life is undeterred.

ITT: ignorant know-nothings who think their intuition counts for jack against reality.

Reality: Evidence is overwhelming that global warming is man-made and that it will be catastrophic if left unchecked.

> but but volcanoes

Why are you denying overwhelming evidence? Are you a paid shill, or are you a rube?

> Sometimes there are forest fires and the world doesn't end. Therefore we should burn down all trees.

volcanos are inanimate and unintelligent physical bodies. just because they can't control what they do doesn't mean we as humans shouldn't.

Those "dumb trucks" took more intelligence to build than it took to male your inbred ass

I highly doubt that humans could ever produce so much greenhouse gas that our atmosphere could ever be even close to that of Venus.

All the uneducated cunts in this thread thinking an entire group of scientists and doctors made up global warming because reasons.

You all need to die off like the fucking incels you are.

it exists, its just inconsequential and even if it mattered , its unchangeable at this point

>clearly didn't read the thread. No one denied anything. Everyone stated that it happens and oh well get over it. Stop trying to scare people with something that's insignificant good try though

> it doesn't exist.

> ok, it exists, but not caused by man.

> ok, caused by man, but not important.

> ok, important, but now it's too late to do anything about it.

With judgment like that, your life must be a fucking disaster.

see

Im not saying that it's fake, it's just that the earth isn't static so we really shouldn't be worrying about it as much as we are.

Still, pollution is bad for human health in general, look at china

Why don't they just stop companies tearing down the rainforests? Seems like the most straightforward solution.

Sure. There's no denying some of it is from our industry. But it's a small drop in the pond my friend. The earth is more than 5,000 years old. It's been through worse than what we can ever do to it.

A forest fire obviously will not end the world, dont twist my words around.

The paid shills are the ones scaring everyone into thinking it's going to be a disasters in order to push a carbon tax for using the fuels they want to sell us without choice. It's just a big game friend. You'll learn as you get older

Scientists would never lie, just like priests right?

>It's been through worse than what we can ever do to it
>being this naive

I agree, tree farms are a much better solution.

Yes this is more dangerous then anything. We can engineer trees if we need them. No need to mess with the existing ones

You can prove Scientists wrong, can you do the same with your priest?

That's one post friend. You made no point to the others. You missing the point that's it's not going to end the world like they are scaring you into believing. It's cool though. Live scared your whole life

Are you fucking stupid? Volcanoes only create heat. They create heat from lava and spew gases, but those gases are just the equivalent to regular greenhouse gases. It's the ash they spew that creates a barrier of sorts, which reflects a fair amount the sun's radiation back into space. They don't cool anything, and they're nothing at all close to what happens when a nuke goes off. They release ash, heat and gases. Nothing at all similar to a nuke.

Touching little boys is wrong, also god is fake.

Sauce on that wonderful pair of udders? Some body! Anybody! I must collect these!!!!!

The only paid shills are the ones bought by the natural gas industry, dumbass.

Not every priest is a child molester not every child molester is a priest.

See, if Gore and his pals just said we need more trees people wouldn't have much of a problem.
Even if you put faith in the theory, nobody in their right mind would trust a sell based on guilt tripping and handing money over to bureaucrats

Nukes create radiation. To many will destroy earth just like if an eruption is too much to handle.

It's not just regional environment groups, it's also the media.

>719904537
Sauce pls

We're talking about the establishments. The scientific community isn't much better than the church in dealing with it's behaviour and hypocrisies

>literally everything the media says is a lie! except when it's in support of MY beliefs!

wew lad

>719905878
/thread

Just like they said that "protein is bad" to "fat is bad" etc. when those things just aren't true.

Ya man. It's the next new taxing. Carbon tax. They make you pollute by suppressing cleaner tech and then tax you on polluting. It's fun watching government mind fuck people all the time.

No, im saying that the media does support climate change bullshit not just environment groups. The media has a lot of money.

What is American propaganda for 2000 Alex

Do you...think it's about people surviving temperature? It's more that plants/crops can't grow in extreme conditions. So no food or, eventually, breathable air.

Did you really think people are scared of dying due to a bit of a hot summer?

Gaythread

Plants can survive and increase of 2 degrees. Water is really what they need.

>Also if it does so what? You think humans are so weak that the cold or heat will kill us.

Are you serious? If so, I appreciate you posting your opinion and understanding of the issue. I would encourage you to read a bit more about the effects of climate change, and how it will impact you and your kids.

You mention exploring space - it is worth noting that NASA very much believes in climate change, and what we should do about it.

The resources for exploring space will not be there if mankind is locked in a fight for basic survival. Sure, human will survive - but the upcoming climate crisis is going to wreck governments. Imagine being at war for a century. That is the type of resource demands you will be seeing.

Extreme weather, food shortage, etc.

>climate change bullshit

>"Don't listen to the overwhelming majority of actual climate scientists! They're all paid shills cuz Alex Jones told me so! Unlike the Republican politicians who've been literally proven to be paid shills of the oil companies for decades!"

Yup, you're a dumbass.

Is there one scientist here who's looked at the raw data?

If you have a job, I'll trust you to do it well, and that you know it better than I do. All the scientists say we should be scared as hell.

Do you guys think that just by taking a tiny amount of supposed logic like 'volcanoes are hot' you understand the problem in the same way the greatest minds on the planet do? I'm not trying to piss you off, just asking you to consider.

"Volcanoes are hot" that's not what i said you idiot.

All? Really or just the ones you are being shown. One day user. One day when you're older.

Yes indeed. But we're looking at increases way beyond that. Careful estimates suggest over 2.5 C within 85 years. So..worry.

>extreme weather, food shortage
This has happened because of climate before.

Sorry, I was being reductive to make a point. What I'm saying is you can't just look at a tiny element of the issue and ignore the rest.

It's pretty much every relevant scientist at every educational institute in the world. NASA also agrees.

Consider that maybe there's no conspiracy here, and people are just begging you to believe the horrifying truth.

On a much bigger scale. As in 'oh we've had several bad harvests' to 'this planet can no longer sustain life'.

Temperatures will rise and fall, even when there was nothing to blame on humans.

I like to compare it to talking to your doctor about cancer. Doctor #1 says you have cancer.

Sure get a second opinion. But after you get 98 opinions, and they all say "cancer"... you probably have cancer.

Sure there are those 2 doctors who say "there isn't a problem, you just need to keep smoking a few extra packs of cigarettes each day"... but you know... maybe those two aren't right. And are you really willing to gamble on it?

Forests can't just move the fuck around dude.

Why would you want to live in a world where massive food shortages are the norm? The entire US economy will collapse just for starters. Countries with more flexible food supply will make war on those without. I'm not sure you appreciate just how fucking bad it could get. Plus you have ocean acidification and possible giant die off in the oceans as well, which provide food for billions of people.

Yeah I guess that is one way to look at it. Sort of like "well I guess some day the sun will expand and destroy all life on earth". So fuck it, right?

Again, different amounts. And even if you're right, if we don't change what's coming, we're still dead. So...action required either way.

>environment is cyclical
>must mean that humans could never do anything to change it
>all these scientists with years of schooling in their field begging you to listen to them so that we don't destroy the planet
>must just be part of a global conspiracy

Do you see the problem here?

>This planet can no longer sustain life
The planet can take more than THAT, if water can stay in a liquid form then there will always be some form of life. 2 degrees will not change much.

tl;dr
derp

Sucking dick ain't just for the gays any more, fellas. It's a very useful bartering tool that I have personally employed for the last decade. But you're going to want to hone your skills first before putting them into play. Practice on bananas or cucumbers to start. When you feel comfortable, get together with some buddies for a suck session and critique each other until you feel confident. Now it's time to put the dick where your mouth is. A few months ago, I applied for a position at Jersey Mike's Subs. The manager told me I was grossly unqualified and one of the most incompetent people he's ever met. He was singing a different tune after I tickled my tonsils with the tip of his prick. I've been making subs thirteen hours a week ever since. But it doesn't end there. You can use your dick sucking prowess to conquer many of life's little obstacles. Got pulled over for speeding? Suck that dick! Long line at the supermarket? Suck your way to the front! Wife mad at you for sucking so much dick? Suck hers! It's 2017, boys, and it's time to relinquish your homophobic tendencies. Swallow your pride, then swallow that load!

You realize that pretty much all anti-climate change literature comes from the energy industry right? It's sort of like believing that cigarettes could never give you cancer, because RJ Reynolds says it doesn't.

Did you see Rex Tillersons confirmation hearings? Notice how he would NOT admit when Exxon knew about man-made climate change. The CEO of fucking Exxon, and he wouldn't say "Climate change isn't happening". Because of course they fucking know. He ( and EXXON ) know they will get found out.. they are afraid of letting people know they have known FOR DECADES. Because the lawsuits will wreck their company - just like it did for tobacco.

>the earth is more than 5000 years old
Christianfag detected

man how about you go read some shit instead of just making stuff up:

climate.nasa.gov/effects/

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

Exxon was aware of climate change, as early as 1977, 11 years before it became a public issue, according to a recent investigation from InsideClimate News. This knowledge did not prevent the company (now ExxonMobil and the world’s largest oil and gas company) from spending decades refusing to publicly acknowledge climate change and even promoting climate misinformation—an approach many have likened to the lies spread by the tobacco industry regarding the health risks of smoking. Both industries were conscious that their products wouldn’t stay profitable once the world understood the risks, so much so that they used the same consultants to develop strategies on how to communicate with the public.