Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i need the story on this for science

it's some whore who got drunk at halloween and passed out

yes but there has to be more info

oh shit i haven't seen this one yet

Holy shit did he post more then just the 4 that have been floating around.

yeah i have a few of the set but i wanna know the story

looks like she got walked home gently.

must know story for extra fap pleasure

They way it went in the original thread.
A dude was coming home and found what, as I understand, to be his next door neighbor passed out.

He took her inside. Stripped off her skirt.

Then it ended after he stripped off her undies and had his cock by her face.

What's assumed to happen is he had his fun with her.

Other then that no one knows.

Looks like some dude's gf got drunk, and he undressed her and put her in bed. And took pictures.

user nobody knows, it looks like some chick passed out on the front porch and some dude found her and brought her upstairs and had his way with her

You're posting new stuff that most of us havent seen, keep going!

you are a god thank you
nice dubs
more pics

this ones my fav

Nice body. Too bad about the jack-o-lantern.

thats all that im aware of

I just want to know when the rest were posted.

Where'd you find the rest. Was there a new thread a few days ago?

yup. Tuesday maybe? Dont remember. another user shared the rest. This is all that I know of.

This is clearly staged. She's not asleep. When you sleep your eyes go into the back of yowill ur head, and your muscles relax, AKA your jaw tends to open, not remain tightly closed. Anons are guillible retards and will believe anything because someone on the intenet said so.

post last night was on it i was dying to fap to this but couldn't atm

maybe or she was too fucked up who knows

>When you sleep your eyes go into the back of yowill ur head, and your muscles relax, AKA your jaw tends to open, not remain tightly closed
You don't know wtf you're talking about

God I would have used her hard.
Would have made sure her ass stayed asleep for hours.
Any horrible thing I'd want to do I would have.

It depends on what 'stage' of sleep you're in. There is also a stage where there is rapid eye movement called REM but it could be highly unlikely that she is in that stage if she has had too much of alcohol that night.

op here but i demand more of these

any ones with tits

this. Unless I see one with tits exposed, I assume OP's pic is staged, chick probably has a fetish for being used/pretending to be asleep.

disney college program victim

Good thing she remembered to wash the wiskers off her face before going to bed. Getting makeup all over thier pillow cases would havs sucked.

no more that i know of

shes only 14 take this down

She has car keys FFS, she's definitely not 14.

the linear abrasions on her face are the telltale signs of a sarin gas attack. The denser-than-air gas corroded away her pants. It was reported she died from eternal bleeding at the scene

like so?

Kek

Any way to extract the original thread?

theyre the dudes keys, he put them down to take a photo

Drunk unconscious girl

More like a hot mess

her name was leaked in another thread. shes from iceland and 18 right now but she was probably 17 when the pictures were taken

where did her whiskers go?

Dunno user, This bitch looks dead lol

Lol didn't even notice that. Good catch.

You've done him mate

STFU. He put HIS keys on top of her purse right next to her phone? Fuck off ...

Yeah. There's no way she might have not woken up during the process of laying her on the bed and getting her undressed.

Even if she woke up there is always a sense of consciousness that would make her question about what she doing with a stranger.

nigga you've clearly not been blackout drunk. I've taken a piss in my mother-in-laws scrapbooking materials because I stood up and thought I was at home and pissed. There was no sense of being in a strange place, you're full of shit

You have obviously been in the company of a blackout drunk girl. You can get them undressed and fuck them in the ass without them waking up. I've done it to at least 3 different girls. I had permission before hand, of course, so no rape.

idk. she doesn't really seem too passed out. all you retards believe anything someone writes on this board. i think he probably knew her or is his girlfriend

post pics

Same, but without permission. 10 different girls, none of them ever wake up or remember shit.

Have y'all seriously not seen these. Are you Feds?

just drunk or also drugged?

> i think he probably knew her or is his girlfriend
as is the case with most instances of rape

but sure, who knows if she's really passed out here

newfag

One of them might have been drugged. The other two were just seriously drunk.

Just did vag with this one. She was drunk and drugged. Crazy, though, Had to buy her a ticket back to her home town so she could get her shit together.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
SIGN THIS AND SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

the story is protecting our 2nd amendment righs

why is this so hot?

>inferior user doesnt have somnophilia
>somnophilia is best fetish

is she alive?

Would mouseketeer/10

>of course