My girl just sent me a snap of her having a bath. Had to share it. What you guys think? More?

My girl just sent me a snap of her having a bath. Had to share it. What you guys think? More?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck no

looks good bro. indian?

Yes sir. Any comments ?

Yeah at least show part of her face. A faceless body isn't that really appealing tbh.

She's my current gf. Wouldn't go over so well...

Her hips and legs look way too big. Does she have some sort of condition?

part of her face wont kill or make her recognizable. its the internet bro. As is you wont get much comments if thats what you're after

>not sure if trolling or stupid
... water refracts light... probs a trump supporter

it's cos of the water that gives that effect faggot

Enjoy what I'm posting. Won't be any face.

OP stop being a faggot and show some face if you want proper comments.

I never get the "logic" of people like you. White males are so priviliged but theyre also uneducated. Fucking pick one you faggot.

Perfect body. Just show her mouth. Still not identifiable but makes her way more appealing. That's what I do with my girl at least

There's nothing much to enjoy here OP. Just another naked body. She could have a horse face for all I know. Also her hair looks too long and unkept which suggests she's probably not too modern or fashionable (like most indian girls). At least she shaves her snatch.

I'm on board, OP

Reminds me of two of my exes, hot as fuck. Nail her for me

OP wants to get cucked but is scared of showing part of her face cos he thinks she'll be recognised lol.

Shut up faggot. I'm not op but you people are annoying as fuck. She has an amazing body so enjoy or get the fuck out. Maybe he'll post face later on but respect the fact that he's showing you his naked girl and you didn't have to put in any work. You want face get off Sup Forums and use google. Just cuz you can't get your own nudes since your either a 14 year old dork or a 50 year old creep. Take what you get or fuck off

Speak for yourself

Nigga unless you spout off to all your friends you post on b you shouldn't have issues

Damn amen my nigga.

She's nice. You got more???

Most op
Don't listen to the fags

disgusting brown piece of shit. both of you should be killed

Whatever you say OP. He comes here asking for a rate on his girl. SO what do you want? You want me to rate a faceless indian girl? Its 2017 bro. If your pussy ass is scared to show part of the girl's face if you want a proper rate then why are you even on /b or the internet. This is why indian guys are so beta.

Otherwise what would be the point ;)

>What you guys think?

Meh... lucky either way. 31yo here and still no one of my own

Licorice anyone ?

>implying white dudes don't get brown puss
Stay triggered stormfag

ahh sweet meghan, used to love stirring the curry pot and cumming in your ass

Forgot pic

does her pussy taste/smell like curry?

I can't jerk off to this.

Sup Forums is not your mommy.

Her asshole is hairier than mine lmao xD

No uh. You're def op.

I vommed

You're a special kind of retard. White males are privileged, and that includes not being as negatively impacted by a lack of education.

White men are given the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise regarding intelligence or "correctness". Women and niggers are given the disadvantage of "guilty until proven innocent" with their intelligence or opinions.

this is some nice indian puss. thank you op, fuck the stormfags

Fuck that looks delicious! I love the contrast of your pink dick hotdogging it, too. Moar pl0x

Op just stop. You're pathetic.

Nope but nice try
Indians don't smell if you keep the out of their traditional cuisine and health standards
White washed is God tier

Feet plz

Got any pics of her feet

Probably because your man shaves your ass for you
>fag

Requests?

JUst asking because my armpits stink anytime i eat indian food

And as if on cue the foot fag has arrived

More of her ass, it looks perfect! And her thighs, they look like just the right thickness.

Here's my indian gal OP. Too bad you're a faggot and can't post part of her face. Good luck in figuring out who she is (you never will).

moar plox

When OP delivers, I will deliver more

It probably depends on what spices went into it
>white dude that worked as a chef in an Indian restaurant for a few years
Tbqh the odor most people associate with Indians is BO. Their houses smell of curry because they don't have good spice storage or ventilation. The house smell gets on the clothes so you end up with is horrifying combo.
White washing solved this

I'll take 2 please. That gap is perfect!

looks like a dog face

Dude keep posting, don't listen to to this faggots that can't even fuck an asian.

I wish I could fuck an Asian. I'm such a dicklet faggot that I don't even know what I'd do if I was in bed with a girl at this point.

Anyway, moooorreeeee OPn

here's an indian girl i used to nut in with my bbc OP

Holy shit those hips... got any more similar?

At least you're honest

as i suspected. hairy armpits. fucking disgusting OP

Tips for getting Indian bitches?

it's actually really bad. I have good social skills and have gone on really good dates, but then towards the end I realise I have no idea what I would even do next, so I chicken out and spaghetti at the end of the date.

This one sexy Chinese girl actually stuck around for three boring dates with me before we drifted out of contact...

Lol nigga this is a 18 yo
The last thing I cared about back then was body hair
>I'm 24 now

be attractive and charming.

Be white

can you show part of her face bro?

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

mmoarrrrr!!!

dayum, say you've got moar...

Is that pussy as tight as it looks?

Why do leftists constantly mock those they claim to support?

she has a very nice body op and nice poosay

wow.. u have any full body shots?

Keep em coming op