What is your favorite OS?

What is your favorite OS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_TOS
youtube.com/watch?v=A_hzz2XSAaI
youtube.com/watch?v=VO-MxvbnCgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CP/M

Solus. No doubt. It's a linux powered OS with so much potential.

Microsoft Bob

Arch Linux

Windows 2000 ME

XP

Nostalgia

Fedora

Xp or w7

Amiga OS 4

Ubuntu

MacOS ITS SO PRETTY XD XD XD XD!!!!!

openSuse

Windows 10

WIN95b
despite the integration of Internet Exploder
its explorer shell is alot more functional than the original release version

Windows 10

Gentoo

MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT

current windows.

XP

Either Windows 3.1 or NT 3.51

Win 7 X64 Pro SP1 with all updates installed, ultimate version only real reason to go to is bitlocker and vhd booting, other fuction are useless to most of the users, also the Pro version is much lighter

Windows 2000 or OS/2

Windows 7 is my favorite Windows

I hate all versions of Mac

Ubuntu is my favorite Linux

but my favorite OS out of them ALL? Uh: Windows 7, it may be susceptible to the most amount of viruses, but if you are too stupid to not download shady shit, you shouldn't have a computer.

xubuntu

Xp

mah nigga

Windows 10

>inb4 hurdur telemetry hurdur lag hurdur ms is spying you

windows 95

haha, filled out captcha to laugh at this

So you like being spied on by Microsoft and the NSA? You know Microsoft started ripping code from Windows 10 computers to reverse engineer them, so they know what they do ahead of time. Say you are trying to make a really strong VPN, they know all the source code.

Windows 10 is pretty though. It has a great color scheme, very modern and cool. I don't hate it, I have it, am using it right now. I just like my privacy.

Arch Linux

Snow Leopard, easily. I'm still using it. Once it becomes obsolete I'll start using Linux maybe. I tried newer versions of Mac OS X and they just lost me. Been using Apple products since the 80s and I can't see myself buying another one. They turned into every other corporation, but with more expensive shit.
XP was good, Windows 7 is pretty close too.

agree, i think anti virus is a scam, malware bytes, peerblock, and anything free to keep an eye on spyware and you're fine. just dont go downloading torrents from a dudes laptop in korea

It's the reason why I'll be changing to a linux distro soon. Just will have a secondary win7 os for games

I would literally still be using it, were it not for certain extraneous factors.

This

got started on a windows 95 computer my dad got from work for free, it had a black and white crt, in 99 when we moved we got a windows 98 hp pavilion i used that until 2003 then a dell in 2003 with xp, now i have about three machines running windows 7, i guess id have to go with windows, have only used linux once or twice when i didnt have a cd key for windows

are you for real dude

nigga just turn all that spy shit off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_TOS

TempleOS

ms-dos.

i just love apple oh that macos makes me cum

Mac OS9

this made me laugh

right?

I was a windows for 15 years now.
Recently switched to Mac, now on macOS Sierra.
Gotta say, I hated my Mac when I started using it.
But once I got into this OS, it took me over.
Just two days ago I installed Win10 on Bootcamp to play games and shit, I cant stand windows anymore.

M$=won7 maibe won10
linux=lubuntu (for shitty computers)
i-thing=none
phone=androgoogle big brother

>TempleOS
youtube.com/watch?v=A_hzz2XSAaI

God himself dictated the code.
www.templeos.org

7, 10 with Classic Shell to look like 7, XP

Apple used to make good shit. Obviously if you're using it 22 years later to shitpost on Sup Forums it was designed by a fuckin champ.

My man

in know kek

MINT

THIS GUY IS LIVE ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=VO-MxvbnCgM

PRAISE KEK. Everybody get in to recoment new templeos features.

I want lolis.

Win 2000 (sp4), Win 7, Win Xp

In that order.

This

this had to be shopped no way ur using that shit

Doudoulinux

Windows XP Professional SP3 and Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate

Best windows based op systems

You got me.

Emulator, actually.

w8.1. Best task manager I've ever seen, no real cons (can easily disable metro).

>Best task manager I've ever seen
What a pleb. Pic related.

>swap

Not my screenshot, simply a random one from the interwebs.

Also you shouldn't really need swap nowadays, but if you do just create a swapfile and live merrily.

Either Windows XP or Windows 7.

IBM OS/2

XP and Arch. W7 is great too.

no need to be into nerd shit to understand what's going on is a huge plus.

Oh man, I wanted to believe! :-(

windows 98

Debian 8, nobody else?
Also, why do people mention their graphical shell/tweaks itt?

>MS08-067

because they can feel like 1337h4xr0rs if they do

7 professional.
Just finished playing some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Chernobyl. Got tired of it being a broken piece of shit so I'm gonna see if some buds want to play Killing floor 2, Insurgency or No More Room in hell, if not i'm gonna go and just play some long dark.

Just reeling before I have to go back to working for my shitty boss. Anyone else have an almost impossible time being nice to their godawful fucking boss?

windows vista

I see you like to live dangerously...

yeah , dangerously slow

Windows 10

Now just hold on. I am old enough to remember NT 3.51 and it was a clunky mess. I moved my clients to NT4 as soon as it became available and all of their problems went away.

I use Vista (with SP2 of course) and it isn't that slow. And I have an AMD Athlon X2 and 6GB of DDR2-800 (because poorfag.)

i used to download the bricopacks of windows vist because my pc could not handle windows vista. all version after windows vista is based on windows vista period!

THIS.

>all version after windows vista is based on windows vista period!

Nope. Not at all.

M$ is still shit though.

I've installed vista on a notebook, what's so good about it? It's beautiful I'll give you that.

Praise kek.

UNIVAC

Multivac here. Get on my level.

Xp hands down. Pricks at ms could have put out as sp4 and made all the new tech compatible. And more secure. Best os ms ever released

Jordi you're a faggot.

And I forgot to mention that my CPU is 2.3GHz. What's good is that it doesn't suffer from spyware updates and the GWX bullshit. I should count myself lucky that I was using Vista throughout the whole free upgrade fiasco.