Rate my vape

Rate my vape

Inb4 neckbeard/10. Get over it

Mouth fedora/10

No no OP, you don't get to inb4 that shit. If you had a normal vape, then okay whatever you want to quit smoking good for you. But that fucking fake tobacco pipe bullshit you have is a SCREAM for attention "guise look how cool my vape is praise me pleaaaaasee!!!!!"

Yee I know. The pinnacle of class m'lord

also your apparent age, tiny hands.

That specific one is a mouth fedora and I hope for all intents and purposes you use this in your room, basement or attic, whichever your parents gave you.

I have a sigeli 150w with a Triton tank. I make an effort to not vape in public and usually go behind a wall or alley if I need to. Puffing vape in a general area is just as rude as smoking a cig in public

faggot/10
smoke cigarettes you fucking poof, kids these days

I have rather large hands

then you posted a photo of a small child holding your happy meal vape

op is massive faggot

Or maybe a college dorm?

my bad i didn't realize you are an 18 year old hobbit.

Who is this fucking fag

Does it come with a fedora, or did you have to pay for that on it's own?

Yeah! Be nice to us. Hobbits are people too

Is this supposed to be OP lmao what a fucking loser who the hell shaves their moustache and keeps the rest of the beard

Mine came with a vapenation subscription

I can tell you have autism from here.

It's actually sadder than that. I want a stache. I've never shaved my upper lip. It just doesn't grow

Vape doesn't linger, I share an apt with stoners. Weed smell bugs me more than cig smoke, but I can vape wherever so it's a trade off

Das me!

Abe Lincoln?

If you can't grow a moustache don't fucking grow the rest of your beard it looks way worse than being clean shaven. In fact just do us a favor and end your life clearly you have nothing going for you

you can actually get beard/stache transplants

Nah. I think I'll stick around for a while. I've got plenty going for me

Yes clearly since you feel the need for validation of your choice of vape on fucking Sup Forums

bitching about some anons choice in smoking really doesn't make you any better tbbqh

I was just trying to start an interesting thread Sup Forumsro! I could honestly give less of a shit what you think. I'm not looking for validation. I did this because I'm bored

Nice combover
You'll stay a virgin

>an interesting thread
>one that has been done a thousand times over

You're an unoriginal loser

Do you like my GF user?

>fat

Why am I not surprised

Kek

Boiled fatty

Nope

Enjoy my gfs

i seriousyl hope you don't gel like that

You wish brother

Oh God no. I've just been I'm bed all day

Sick sjw fatty

>implies she isn't fat
>by posting a pic of an actual fat chick face

What did he mean by this?

Try harder faggot

What makes her face fat? She's got a Lil chub. But she isn't fat

Pipe shaped vases are maximum autist neckbeard staus.

Srsly... -9001/10

>a little chub
>not fat

All the evidence shows she's a full fledged fatty. The only way to disprove it is for a pic of her full body to be posted.

Well that's shitty m8. Don't have a full body in my gallery. Let me look through her instagram, she if she posted one

>idgaf what you people think of me
>stop calling my gf fat I'll prove she isn't dammit!

Glad to see they're appreciated somewhere not the first time i posted them try this one

Faggot

Someone asked? Neither of us give a shit. At all. I've been sending Screencaps of the thread. We are both laughing at you and ourselves

Sure

Old hippy fag here-
So, it's a fake pipe but all the oil and vape mechanism is in the little chamber near lips? Shit has changed since I was buying halfs of Mexican dirt every weekend...