Which one is better Sup Forums? PS4 or xbox one?

Which one is better Sup Forums? PS4 or xbox one?

PC U RETARD

ps4 by far. There's no contest. Xbone controller sucks and the interface is terrible.

i actually browse Sup Forums on a ps4.

Neither.

no one cares

Ps4 hardware is better, but xbox has way better online service/multiplayer. If you play a lot of multiplayer, best to go with whatever your friends have.

it's a preference thing. I play many JRPGs, PS4 has quite a few of them, more than the Xbox.

Xbox has shooters and sports games.

that was hilarious Friends.

paying to play online, kek.

How many times do i have to say this
Console peasants aren't welcomed on Sup Forums
please go back to R/eddit so you and all your down syndrome friends can share your stupid thoughts with stupid people.

Dreamcast of course

SWITCH

Xbox One has no interesting exclusive game (except maybe GW4 but it's is also on PC).
PS4 won this generation of gaming.

PS4 definitely has better exclusives. I think the PC/PS4 combo pretty much gets you every game you need.

>a or b?
>I'm going to reply like a retard

You're everything i aspire to be

PC

This
I wanna say xbox since I own one, but all it has going for it is Halo and Gears.. That's pretty much it.

This entire thread is still retarded though

I only will call the controllers because i used them both for PC. i think xbox one is better :)

>implying that anyone on Sup Forums has friends
Kys stupid fucking nigger

Whatever Nintendo has out rn

Interesting that you idiots waste your piss poor lives playing video games in your room.

Have both, gotta say PS4 is better imo. Was an xbo and 360 fan, but Sony really nailed "next-gen" with the PS4. XB1 is getting better with updates, but the PS4 is *already* great.

Every time you go to the movie theaters you're basically doing the same thing except you're not rubbing your Cheeto covered fingers all over a controller

Yeah I go PC/PS4 as well.

Wii U is a piece of shit

>actually living up to that stereotype

So sad to see someone this lonely

>implying your life is important