>yes
>learning a lot about engineering and smart coworkers

Assembly line in Sweden, manufacturing forklifts for Toyota
Around 29K SEK ish (3.3K USD)
I don't like it, but I guess it's not that bad
I got the job right after gymnasium. Graduated on a friday, got job on monday

Cook and a beer and burger joint
10$ and hour
It goes by fast, I keep busy, and I can tell my boss to fuck himself and still have a job the next day

I'm kind of a waste of space and a blight on society though.

Police Department
22 year old
25/hr
shit yes im the po-lice

Computer Numeric Control programmer.
35 years old
25.60 an hour
I like computers and building things that require precision accuracy.

mid size printing company
28/hr
yes
learning to run a press is actually interesting and fairly simple

>Where do you work?
Party Rental Company

>Age?

>Salary?
$15 an hour

>Do you like working there?
No

>Why?
80 hour weeks. I'm sick of waking up, working, and going to bed.

Massage Therapist.
pays about 100/h after two years of basically medschool
also i rub lotion and oil all over beautiful women's bodies and get paid for it

Kroger (grocery store)
Minimum wage ($7.25/hr)
Not really
Its gets really repetitive at times, and the pay is ass. But, I have made quite a few friends there and my bosses are nice to everyone.

Elementary school teacher in the south.
$48,000
Love teaching
Work with kids and summers off

Bridge Engineer
It's alright
Getting fat from sitting all day

Burger King
9 dollars an hour
No
because...9 dollars an hour

Fucked any clients?

Salary
>23,000 per anum

Enjoyment
>yeah its alright, can become monotonous at times

High voltage electronics manufacturer
About $12 an hour
I fucking hate it with a passion
33% of the team i work with are far too stupid to do the job but it's impossible to fire them due to various issues, manager is a thundercunt who thinks encouraging us to work harder means shouting at us and blaming us for all the problems which aren't our fault on a near daily basis, i'm an office worker yet i'm paid the same as the guy who drives the forklift in the warehouse, the company expects us to do 30% more work YEAR ON YEAR with no additional staff so, in order for us to hit our december target, we were working 60+ hour weeks when we're contracted for 35 and the thanks we got on the first day back in january you ask? We were told the company is going to continue to expect unrealistic targets and unrealistic working hours and if we don't like it to look for another job. Great way for a fortune 500 company to treat the staff that bust their balls reaching stupid targets.

it's legal if you discharge them as clients first. way easier

Petrol station
£5.30/h
It's alright tbh, First few months were shit and I debated leaving.
But I stuck with it for the cash, albeit shit cash.

Finished school, got a place in university, wanted a part time job so I could get some money to blow without having to get another loan.
Took ages to get an interview from anywhere I applied to, this place gave me one, First interview and I got the job.
Couldn't be fucked job searching again, that's why I haven't left.

Mods

>Publix
>28
>$10.65
>Somewhat
>Love the business but I hate my managers waiting for a new store to open so I can transfer.

>where?

I'm a trucker not going to say which company

>the rest:
33 years old, 40,000-45,000/year
I hate it and the boss knows.

> hotel recepcionist in a small city in latinamerica
> 31
> 5 usd/h
> no
> the cleanning and coocking is disgusting

Cheff at Wendy's

160k a year

16 inch cock

>Where do you work?
Biochemist, Maryland, USA
>Age? 43
>Salary? $92k
>Do you like working there? yes
>Why? Govt lab so good funding and job security, interesting work

you realise they are paying you an illegal wage you fucking slave.
As of last year minimum wade for 18-20 is £5.55 per hour here in the UK. You are fully within your rights to demand a raise. They are paying you on the minimum wage for 2 years ago.

>automotive tier 2 supplier
>26
>73k before taxes
>love it
>affords me freedoms and helps build character/skill I can apply anywhere

Grapic design place
Around $16/hour
Yes
I like design

>Where do you work?
Marines
>Age?
>Salary?
Like 700 dollar pay checks
Fuck no snake
>Why?
My command has totalitarian control over my life, because of stupid shit previous marines did.

Top zozzles

UPS management
£51k including bonus
Nov/Dec peak season made me think about looking elsewhere but new year, new perspective and I'm with a company which provides development/promotion opportunities and/or stability

Landscaping
$16/HR
It's ok work, alright way to help keep the extra pounds off and be able to get to work out in the sun

What machines do you work with?

>Where do you work?
trucking company
>Age?
>Salary?
between 50k-70k depending on how much I work that year.
yes
>Why?
I work 5-7 days and get 3-4 days off (which I like). Small company. Good benefits

Paper boy + mail delivery at night (in Sweden)
About 15 bucks an hour
Yes, short workdays, good exercise, chill night time work. Only complaint is when weather is trash, when it hits -20F or during rain in summer.

I work about 2,5 hours a day, could switch to car district for 2 hours more on average but losing the physical part of the work doesnt sound very attractive.

Somebody isn't very MOTIVATED

>alright way to help keep the extra pounds off and be able to get to work out in the sun
I feel you, man. these are underrated perks in today's society

One of the big 4 semiconductor fabs
$106k + benefits/stock
Yes, I'm one of the R&D groups. I get to do something interesting every day and my performance is judged on how many unique and interesting things I can imagine so I'm literally paid to fuck around in my lab. Kind-of odd to be in an industry where (in industry) job options can fit on a single page though since there's not many large fabs.

Honestly, it probably is £5.55 then. I checked how much I was earning like last time I got paid, so I must've counted the hours wrong when I was working it out or some shit. Though, i'll keep an eye on it this month now that you've said that.

AppDev
35yo
$80k/yr
Love what I do
Pretty much left alone to listen to music and code all day.
Work from home more often than not.

I use a variety. I use HASS, Hurco and Mitsubishi Vertical CNC.

Hurco CNC lathe and an old Blanchard grinder.

I get as much overtime as I want witch is about $38 an hour on weekdays and $51 on Sundays. I usually fall just short of 100K a year. I really enjoy it to be honest but I won't work more than 60 hours a week no matter what. That is where I put my foot down.

Finance company
~40k
yes
Easy job, boss is awesome, many advancement opportunities

Yeah it's about the only stuff I like about the job really, especially given I'm kind of old. Everyone on the crew are a bunch of kids so it's not like I enjoy the company

Grocery Store Meat Dept.
$13/hr
Absolutely not
It's shit. The company is shit, the management is shit, the customers are shit. The only saving grace is the cool coworkers. I'm just glad I recently got all my deckhand prerequisites, so now all i've gotta do is find myself a boat job and i'll be making close to $30/hr to start.

>Where do you work?
Public Transit - Bus Driver
>Age?
>Salary?
$13.30/HR
No, not really
>Why?
Used to be the assistant safety officer at a different agency in the same city, lost the job for trying to uphold the law... This is the best paying job I could get into while the lawsuit works its way through the courts but damn does it suck ass.

Balloon twisting at local restaurants
Work on tips

I love this job, pays very well for part time and it's really fun getting to entertain people of all ages with a skill not many people have

Pic related, Hulk balloon that I occasionally make.

factory who made Polystyrene
1800€/month about 2k$
yes
small factory ( 40 co-worker ) , very close to where i live ( 3 miles ) , good work time and freetime enough to have a part job ( computer fixing )

>Where do you work?
Mechanic/maintenance at a paper mill, Sweden.

>Age?
24 years old.

>Salary?
435 000 sek (49 k $).

Some days.

>Why?
Good benefits, decent colleagues.

Bomb technician at World Trade Center, $35/hour, 32 yrs old, like the job, good pay, pretty easy, stimulating, great benifits, commute very easy

>Where do you work?
I work at a high school. I'm a long-term substitute right now, filling in for a teacher on maternity leave.

>Age?

>Salary?
$150 / day

I fucking love it.

>Why?
The kids are great. They make me laugh. Sucks that it's not permanent/contractual, but I've got at least 8 more weeks with them so that's cool.

that's pretty cool

How the fuck you live on 10$/ hour

I'm a set up/operator. I mostly work with Haas, Matsuura, Doosan, and Miyano/Citizen. Love my job! I wish I could program.

What software do you use? Mastercam? Gibbs?

P&DSRR Co. Ltd. (Railway Guard)
£10/h 60hr week
Hell yeah
Constant stream of Foreign Exchange students, bitches love a British Accent and a Guy in uniform, beyond that though, I love knowing people come to have a good time and I help make a part of that.

Hospital
>29
>179k
>Yes
>Never a boring day

4.8k$ is not bad , you can save a lot a money in no time.

some people get paid less than this.

Dentist

~90k/year because army

like the variety and the fact that its hands on. easy as fuck workload because army. Waiting to get out and make that paper

Thanks. Lots of people say that's one of their favorite balloons I make

People under 18 and "people" on food stamps maybe

Are you a doctor?

I use SurfCAM and solidCAM. I used Gibbs when I was in college. I liked it. I have never used mastercam but I have heard good things about it. I also know conversation programing but I don't like it to be honest.

Yes. I mean I went to medical school and I graduated with an MD degree and then did a residency in psychiatry. This is my first year of actually being fully licensed. I work in the hospital psychiatric ward, I love it.

CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
£13,500 (min wage as company is paying for my degree)
Its alright, blokes are sound, job is interesting. Be nice when they pay me an actually decent wage but meh.

Dental sugery
£45,000
ok

Was learning how to program a bit difficult to grasp?

Fuck Army Dentist. Some cunt in Hawaii caused me to get trigeminal neuralgia

software development for a bank
£300/day
Yes
relaxed work environment, good team members, can work from home pretty much whenever I want

I made more than $10/hr at 16 years old busing tables

Give me money? You make so much and I only make 24k. I'm 33, I have 2 kids and I work my ass off full time in a supermarket. I'm behind my rent and I need $2400 by the end of January or else I'm fucked. Can you help? You have to you can obviously spare it pulling in the money you do help a Sup Forumsro out?

Grocery store
$12/ hour

Yeah its chill, I'm in uni, so realistically there's not a whole lot more that I could do right now

That's what's up. You must have worked your balls off to earn that MD. Glad you're where you want to be and doing what you love

Wendy's, 300,000 boom

sorry to hear. i do work with some dumbos

Local government IT department
$80K/year
It's OK
Incredible job security and a fully funded ass kicking pension. I will retire in 8 years and get a raise for doing it.

For me, it wasn't. I built computers in high school and published web sites for my favorite video games. I got into video editing and eventually learned autocad when I went to college.

I struggled more with manual machining on the bridgeport and lathe. Once they set me up on CNC I destroyed it and quickly moved up to the top. I was machine shot supervisor on night shift for a while. I would train apprentices. Nights got shut down so I don't have the responsibility anymore but I kind of prefer it that way.

Are you for real? Dude I sympathize with your situation but I'm not going to give $2400 to a stranger on the internet I don't even know. How am I supposed to know if your story is even real? I feel for you and life isn't easy but I can't help you dude. Maybe if I knew you in real life or some shit but no i can't just do it like this Sorry.

>20
>glory hole manager
>200k a year

>Distribution route owner operator
>34
>$70,000+ a year
>Mostly
>I am my own boss, but i work a lot of hours.

>Working on and off while getting an engineering degree
>When I do work it's landscaping, but most driving the trucks/trailers/tractors and fixing machinery
>$15 an hour
>Often make more than 10 hours of overtime a week
>Work there because the owners are family friends.

oops, I meant shop not shot

Costco
24.77 ph
Love it
Without a college degree this is a great pay for a great company

I hope you're trolling man, I know life's tough sometimes. But that job, those kids? Your decision

FUCK YOU you stupid greedy nigger. How fucking shit of a human being are you you can't even spare a couple of thousand for someone in serious need. You're not even a real doctor you're a fucking hack and a liar who pushes pills for a living and you don't help shit. I hope you fucking get sued for malpractice you fucking faggot FUCK YOU

>Where do you work? Sam's Club
>Age? 19
>Salary? $24,000
>Do you like working there? Yes/No
>Why?
>Yes: It pays well and works well with me being in school, most of the managers are super chill and treat you like an actual person. + I am in line to be head of electronics which would mean another raise and job experience
>No: SOME of the "supervisors" are bitchy and try to dictate you in any way they want when they go on a power trip. They don't accept doctors excuses/any call off for any reason and I get reoccurring pneumonia which is very hard to work with.

>Egg Farm
>25
>$16/hr
>Yes
>Everyone's like a big family, and free Wifi, all I do is check gauges/temps/misc, since I just Pasteurize the liquid egg product I just sit around all day doing paperwork.

Mobile Developer
23 y/o
40k/yr
Yes I enjoy it. I want to make more money but I'm still a scrub.

Got any advice/tips for a young buck? I work both Android and iOS.

Government employed Philosopher
about £600 a week I think. not sure dont really think about money.
Its alright, I can do what ever I want, including drink and smoke weed all I want, but it gets boring.
Cause I cant do fuck all else. plus pay and freedom to do what ever I want.

>Artist in the medical field
>31
>~50k
>yes
>Pay isn't great but I'm a slacker and don't want to work on my portfolio to look for a new job. Company's deadlines aren't serious and it's convenient to where I live. I stream movies all day while working.

Your so rich

>Where do you work? Small creative charity delivering NCS
>Age? 26
>Salary? £24,000
>Do you like working there? Sort of
>Why? I work on a youth programme, I have a huge amount of responsibility and control which is cool at my age but sometimes I cannot be fucked with another 50 hour week for less than my friends make while I try and hold together a team of 5 people who really can't be bothered to be there. Oh well, I'll give it another year then take my experience to the private sector

>rub lotion and oil all over beautiful women
And ugly women
And ugly men

Wal-Mart Distribution Center - Order Filler
$20/hr+$1.10hr quarterly bonus
Yes
Physically challenging, three days on, four days off. Managers are pretty cool too.

Bar manager (in Australia)
I net around $1000 per week give or take a little
Fuck yes I do. I get to stand around and talk shit with the regulars by day and then at night I get to tell drunk cunts to fuck off. If said drunks don't fuck off I get to make them fuck off.
It's brilliant!

>Hospital
>21
>26$/hr
>yes
>good pay and experience while im in school

go contracting, permie jobs have shit pay and you wont learn as much if you stay in one company of a long time.

Which are the big 4 these days?

And beautiful men

City? I'm a Meat Cutter

>amazon
>21
>12$ an hour
>no
>with our new managers our building has gone to complete shit also my ex girlfriend works there and i want to eat a bullet anytime i see her

>Where do work?
Selling special steel alloys.
>Age?
>Salary?
49K euro + company car
Dont know yet
>Why?
Starting next week.