I'm agefluid, that means I sometimes identify as a 10 year old, sometimes as a full grown adult, or both, or neither...

I'm agefluid, that means I sometimes identify as a 10 year old, sometimes as a full grown adult, or both, or neither, depending on the situation.

I can't help it, it's the way I am. I have a wide range of interests like kids' games and tv shows, and also working on my car. Sometimes I'm attracted to other adults, sometimes to other children. It's not the same as being a pedophile.

Stop the bigotry, Sup Forums. Trans-age rights are human rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15183367
youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're trying to label your instability as something sustainable
You need to look inward and find the true source of your struggle, and not try to find a coping mechanism that enables it.

>It's not the same as being a pedophile.
A 10 year old wouldn't have sexual urges faggot

Shit man, my age changes over time too FINALLY someone understands

What age are you just now?

No, OP, you're just an idiot and a faggot

>I sometimes identify as a 10 year old
But how old are you really OP and do you have a picture at all of yourself. Don't worry you are in safe hands here.

I had sexual urges at 9

>ITT: idiots who haven't heard about clovergender.

Newfags, newfags everywhere.

Stupid fucking made up millennial bullshit, millenials are fucking wack jobs

this. you're just a sad, pathetic little faggot that should do us all a favour, especially your parents, and an fucking hero.

'Real age' is a social construct.

23-24 before I started the thread. Now I'm feeling 8 after all the mean responses.

This guy gets it. Truth is children are sexual beings, only everyone's been brainwashed by the mainstream media.

Im clovergender

'Rape' itself is a social construct.

So you mean autism?

Sounds legit -- I, myself, am a 10 year old attack helicopter.

Sand nigger.

Retard

Consent is a social construct, therefore your argument is valid.

What a bunch of idiots in this thread. Having sexual urges doesn't mean you are sexually capable you fucking idiots. Another point if you think something like gender fluid would exist without the scoiety we live in you are a fucking idiot.

Faggot

Yea this is a huge revelation for me. Glad to live in such forward-thinking times. Now I can diddle kids right?

In a perfect world, OP is feeling like a little kid then gets ass-raped by some fat, hairy 55 year old man who's into kids.

That would pose a challenge for the mods, if it ever became an accepted thing. How would they know how old the 40 year old neckbeard posting dick-selfies was, legally, at the time the picture was made?

What social privilege are you asking for precisely?

If you want us to get into your make-belief and pretend that you are something that you clearly aren't then go fuck yourself, it's a free country and if I want to interact with you in an adult fashion, you sir, are shit out of luck.

Have a nice day tho.

Consent has nothing to do with society. Animals implement what we call consent all the time.

Ha ha

Lets all pretend to be retards from tumblr but twist it into pedophilia.

Hilarious.

Can I be in the reddit screenshot too, guise!?

#agefluidlivesmatter

Can I use you for my prosthetic body experiments? I promise I'll put you in a child-like body.

Not even joking. Although is right you're not really one with your inner child until you give up sexuality.

I'm dimensional-fluid, sometimes I exist in the 3rd dimension sometimes I eat your mom's asshole.

>taking it seriously

NEW
FAG

I'm hosting a march on Washington for agefluid rights.

So, OP, do you feel like a little kid right now?

>DON'T MIND IF I DO!!!!!

I'm trans-financial, I'm rich man in poor body.
Also I'm poverty-fluid - sometimes I have money, sometimes I don't.

'Validity' is a social construct.

Only social animals.

Same here, user.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15183367

Attitudes towards child sexuality have changed historically. The current consensus is they're not, but this is currently being revised by the scientific community

tumblr was a mistake

This is why transabled people are a thing.

Wow this is upsetting making up genders. I identify as a kickflip.

I'm heightfluid; sometimes I'm tall, sometimes I'm short. Depends on the situation.

>shit well I tried to get at least OP's pictures
over to guys.

Ok.... What in the actual fuck OP? This is some wierd shit.

huh, neat. Thanks for the read.

>Manlet detected.

Newfag

Kek has spoken

I'm the one on the right

Like Aimee Mullins? She literally gave a talk where she talked about jacking her height up to make herself feel better.

No shit Sherlock

Stop posting then, lurk more.

I started touching myself to lewd thoughts about my classmates at age 10 and had sexual urges since 8

You are just looking for Attention. I don't give a rats shit how you act, weather it's like an adult or a childish tard. Don't come up with stupid names and labels for you being another grain of shitty sand in this world of seven billion compliantly individualized people. Fuck off

> You are just looking for Attention.

Standard "I don't understand someone else's behavior but it makes me angry" rationalization. Congrats on being a lower life form!

Good for you stupid retarded fuck.

I'm an adult that likes adults, children and pretty much females in general. But no matter how much deluded you and the LGBTMFXQW community might get, you are all sicker than me in the head because I know I might be a dick but I would never act on my urgencies.

Now fuck off and die before you worsen our name.

I'm happy to hear that. So I can date your preteen daughter? Cool bro, will be back with her later

>worsen our name
>pedo

kek

i might have this problem too but i dont really know at all, maybe im just stupidly retarded

I'm just saying everybody is different, we all do our own weird shit all the time, but I'm not going to use your made up label. We are all human, bottom line, get out of here with this individualistic nonsense.

>Look
>I'm being retarded on the internet

daddy?

im an apache helicopter.

>attack mode engaged

ill shoot y ou down motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

YOU LEAVE THESE KIDS ALONE

you could have it, its commen, what are your tendencies

>I have children
Good one

YOU CAN DO THAT
IM GONNA DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW

>it's common
That's why until five years ago it didn't exist

and you are fucking retarded for falling for this kind of bait! yay!

OP here. Bet you can't tell which one I am in this picture. That's how arbitrary age roles are.

idk i feel that i communicate much better with people much younger than my age and bigger than me but i feel it impossible to have a normal conversation with someone of my age or arround it bc they are autistic morons

So OP
>say my friends 8 yo daughter started identifying as a 40 yo
is it okay to take here home and fuck her every night as my new wife?

We have a family member who's a somewhat functioning adult but still believes he's a kid.

You know where he's forced to live ? With his aging parents.

Do you know why ?

Because we call that retardation.

I see what your trying to do and it isnt working.

I was waighting for you to show up

Hebephile is common, pedophile not that much.

How does it feel being the source of the evils in the world?

You're more mentally ill than actual pedofaggots, how does that happen??

Then, who was bait?

>Ephebophilia is common
ftfy faggot. Stop with the lies, normal/average men do not want to fuck 11 year olds.

Because we are not mentally ill?

As far as I cared to know most keep it to themselves.

>agefluid
kek'd

>11 year olds
>Hebe

I thought nobody could be more retarded in this thread.

I wish I knew you IRL. I'd beat the little kid out of you.

Yes, but you also have to campaign for her right to vote.

I learned how to fap at that age, faggot.
Pretty sure sexual urges enter in there somewhere.

Sounds just like an excuse to be a pedo

Kill yourself, Tumblr fag pedophile
Childraper

I had sexual urges before 10 and so did my friends. Faggot.

The point is that all this identity bullshit is not valid and shouldn't be treated as if it is.

In choc

Yep that is what we are heading with this new even more stupid generation.

>i'm falling for the bait

I'm just going to leave this here, no pedo

theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light

you should join the movment