youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Xusdyg0_I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that the Dark Knight theater shooter

I miss him desu

F

Cantrell was the real talent anyway

>"When police kicked in the door to Layne Staley's University District apartment on April 19, there, laying on a couch, lit by a flickering TV, next to several spray-paint cans on the floor, not far from a small stash of cocaine, near two crack pipes on the coffee table reposed the remains of the rock musician." It was reported that the 6 foot (1.8 metres) Staley weighed only 86 pounds (39 kg) when his body was discovered.

Despite being true, AiC hasn't really been the same.

i didn't know woody harrelson recorded albums?

once his ex-gf died from heroin that was it for him. that's what started the slow spiral until he died.

literally who

Better than all AiC albums
Except JoF and Dirt

nice b8

23 years today

>15 years ago today
if it was 15 years ago, then it's not today..

fuck that fag

hey! be nice to kurt

youtube.com/watch?v=74P4W_okEqA

>gonna end up a big ole pile of them bones
for real tho his voice was second to none. F

and he already got btfo 7 years earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=uWYnSEZKcVw

crowd had Layne's back though. Good on 'em

Hetfield was a huge fan of AiC though.

>having someone's back
>muster one limp wristed shoe throw that doesn't hit anything

grunge in nutsheel

best album

youtube.com/watch?v=TB_9GB3G86A

>So sing like him, Fuckers. It won't bother him... just me, because he's dead...

I remember reading somewhere one of the members of metallica had put up a photo of Layne on a wall in the studio or something after his passing and James would just stare at it from time to time in disbelief. I think they were on good terms it was just a joke,a pretty poor one but i still enjoy both bands

crowd was booing them too. In case your ears weren't working

Hey!

It won't offend him*

Eddie really didn't like Post Grunge

>former Alice in Chains bass player Mike Starr said that he spent time with Staley the day before he died as Starr's birthday was April 4. Starr claimed that Staley was very sick but would not call 911. The two ex-bandmates briefly argued, which ended with Starr storming out. Starr stated that Staley called after him as he left: "Not like this, don't leave like this".

you are correct.

Damn that's sad.

>In his final interview, conducted less than three months before he died from an overdose of heroin and cocaine last April, ALICE IN CHAINS singer Layne Staley looked and sounded like a broken 34-year-old who had given up the will to live.

>"I know I'm dying," he rasped through missing teeth, according to a report published at MTV.com. "I'm not doing well. Don't try to talk about this to my sister Liz. She will know it sooner or later."

>Staley, suffering from fever and nausea, told Argentinean writer and music fan Adriana Rubio that his need for heroin was all-consuming, even though the effects of the drug were no longer enjoyable.

>"This fucking drug use is like the insulin a diabetic needs to survive," he said. "I'm not using drugs to get high like many people think. I know I made a big mistake when I started using this shit. It's a very difficult thing to explain. My liver is not functioning and I'm throwing up all the time and shitting my pants. The pain is more than you can handle. It's the worst pain in the world. Dope sick hurts the entire body."

>"I know I'm near death," he said. "I did crack and heroin for years. I never wanted to end my life this way. I know I have no chance. It's too late. I never wanted the public's thumbs' up about this fucking drug use. Don't try to contact any AIC members. They are not my friends."

Gee, thanks Heroin!

Mike Starr also had a pathetic death

never doe heroin but that shit must be the best feeling in the world

His appearance on Celebrity Rehab was heartbreaking. Especially when Layne's mom came to visit him and they told his story together to the others. He was devastated, hugging Layne's mom and begging her to forgive him for not risking his friendship with Layne by getting him help

This so much

Hetfield and Lars were mostly just pissed that they cancelled last moment and left them scrambling for a replacement.

Layne's girlfriend OD'd. Kurt Cobain (who shot up with Layne) OD'd. The bass player from Mad Season OD'd.

It was his fault, if he was a real friend he would have tried to at least get him help. He probably looked at Layne as a drug buddy more than a friend.

>Kurt Cobain (who shot up with Layne) OD'd

Kurt didn't OD. my bad

but he did shoot up with Layne

Cute doggo named Sunshine

the singer from Mother Love Bone also ODd

the song maybe be named after the dog too, i'm not really sure
youtube.com/watch?v=YOGAkmRek84

INFORMA

Demri? She died of an infection in the heart caused by prolonged heroin use, not by an OD itself

When she died it was suggested Layne done trying to save himself and decided he was going to follow her down

>Informa plc is a multinational publishing and conference company with its head office in Zug, Switzerland and its registered office in St Helier, Jersey. It has offices in more than 43 countries and more than 8,500 employees
okay, thanks i guess.

>not even heroin
I've been lied to for the last 15 years!

Same

Wait!

Don't do drugs, kids.

Bruh stfu. Niggas roasted your bish ass in that equipment thread

No they didn't.

filtered

Theyre music is gay now. There i said it.

Dude!

What a faggot

tru

Christ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P91fz-cNgU8

mtvla.com/ar/pe/mad-season/videos/river-of-deceit-from-rkcndy

One of his last performances. Gaunt and strung out.

But he could still sing like a motherfucker.

It really bums me out how so many musicians from that era died in such horrible ways or went through some pretty bad times.

he's not wrong and you obviously don't understand drug culture.

>Don't try to contact any AIC members. They are not my friends
why didnt he considered them friends?

also jesu fuck that pic, such a handsome guy with god voice turned into...that

youtube.com/watch?v=l83F3KKUKig

>tfw 2002 almost killed Reznor as well, to a point where 'Something I can Never Have." had became a Eulogy to sobriety, but then he remembered 'No You Don't' and unJUSTed himself with a vengeance

youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0

I imagine because Jerry wanted his brother clean, and Layne wasn't too thrilled with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Xusdyg0_I

;_;

>Metal Gear T-shirt

huge vidya game player when he became a shut-in. Especially Halo:CE apparently.