Took 10mg of citalopram for the past two days. I'm not depressed but took them for experimental purposes...

Took 10mg of citalopram for the past two days. I'm not depressed but took them for experimental purposes. They make me feel emotionless and dead inside. Why the fuck would anyone take this shit?

because having no emotion range is usually better than having off the cliff drops of emotion

Fuck off falseflagging piece of shit

everyone is different.
when i was on that i felt like it helped me slightly with anxiety but could not make any notable difference in my range of mood other than having slightly less sporadic mood swings. I'm effexor now and it's like mega citalopram to me. makes me harder to cum too so my faps are better. i'm considering changing meds tho

what were you experimenting? you can't get high off of them and they are not designed for people who are not clinically depressed

I'm on 30mg and I'm the happiest I've ever been

Don't talk shite, theres a good boy.

That's only the minimum clinical dose for anxiety, not even depression. Also it takes a min of 2 weeks for citalopram to have any effect so it's either a placebo effect or you're a massive attention fag.

You're an idiot.

The "emotionless/dead" thing is all in your head.

You know how I know? Because Citalopram takes 4 to 6 weeks to build up enough to actually begin taking effect. Nobody on the planet would feel any effects from 10mg's for two days.

This is a perfect example of how retarded the general public is when it comes to pharmaceutical drugs, and all the misinformation surrounding them.

10mg is a nothing dose, it wont do anything at all to you. quit your bullshit

I dont beleive in drugs like that. People are who they are and no one is going to make me take drugs to fit their definition of "normal"

because i cant handle feeling anymore.

It's not about fitting someone elses definition of normal, you dumb faggot. It's about helping people who struggle with anxiety and depression to the point where they can't function - and I've seen it work.

If you don't need it, good for you - you're lucky. But stop trying to generalize your experience to everyone else. That's what myopic idiots do. Are you a myopic idiot?

2 week minimum before they kick in, 4-6 weeks for full effect.
You're just restarted, and no that isn't one of the side effects.

This. I take them and feel great

Don't trust these picrelateds. Meds like these up your chances of suicide, which is proven to boost not when one is depressed, but when one is indifferent.

It's for trading sadness for emptiness. Anyone who relies on medication to be "happy" is a pathetic idiot

Because the Jews want to keep everyone as zombies buying up their drugs. It's why they keep trying to diagnose kids with different disorders and drug them up. Emotionless zombies are easy to control, and big pharma Jews can keep making their money keeping everyone on it.

The reality is depression is real, but it usually has a root cause and depression medicine has way more negative effects than benefits, including the possibility of making you want to an hero even more.

Lol
>not knowing that antidepressants only start working after being on them for several weeks.

You took the lowest commercial dose twice? It probably did fuck all and you're just a psychopath

Lol those are only for depression since they're for re-balancing the chemicals in your brain. You keep taking those and you're gonna feel like absolute shit since your chemistry will be unbalanced, not the opposite.
Retard

I became emotionless with escitalopram too, and that lasted even years after stopping. Not feeling anything isn't great, it feels like being some robot just being alive to be alive. Negative emotions are the first to return, I did a few small crimes just to be able to feel guilt.

If i didnt take any medicine the last years I would be dead, ignorant piece of shit

Because it lets me function like an actual human being rather than one that wants to kill everyone around them 24/7 or just wants to watch the world burn

Fucking prick