Why isnt everyone cut?

Why isnt everyone cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uncut dong reporting in

chicks love being able to give me a handjob

Stop making these threads you inbred fucking retard

Get out of your filter bubble, the majority of men worldwide are uncut and noone is having any issues with it, except those who cannot accept a truth different from their world views.

>Rest of the world

You mean 'the shithole'? Enjoying 3rd world country shit? Dancing around a fire and chucking spears?

You want a less sensitive cawk just so that it look slightly better in some womens eyes? Most beta shit i've ever heard

europe u fool

Because I'm not a kike

We get it, you are in love with your giant male labia beefcurtains.

Don't bother trying to convince everyone else to be a medical science denier as well.

>Unhealthy brown looking cock that looks rougher than the heel of my fucking foot vs healthy pink skinned cock

hmmmm i wonder why i'm not cut

O no not dick cheese!!! That's disgusting!!!!
Guys get this...
This naturally occurring smegma which forms in the foreskin of your cock exists!!!!!

Well yes okay all i have to do is wash it off but i am a useless piece of shit who can't even wash fat rolls properly so i have smegma everywhere so one less place is totally better

Right guiisss amiright

This conversation is so tired and run down it puts that burnt out 45 year old hooker looking bitch you call a mother to shame

My kid got cut as a baby, shit must have hurt but at least he has a normal dick now.

>>normal dick
>>cutting skin
>>not natural

are you retarded?

Not retarded. At least my kid has a clean dick

because im not a filthy jew

shower, you know what is it?

because, not all grown ups believe in fairlytales (holy txts and other nonsence)

>cut skin off
>clean

"Daddy i've fallen over and got mug all over my hands!"

"That's ok son, we'll just cut your hands off for you"

"thanks dad you're the best"

mud*
christ why does this happen to me.

Of course I do, showers dont change the fact that it is dirty to be uncut.

more like

"daddy i have mud under my nails"

ok son clip your nails

"thanks dad you're the best"

except permanent. awesome.

Yea but cutting off you hands would affect your ability to do stuff. Circumcision doesnt

It's not going to work, (((OP))). Hook nosed kike degenerate.

cut is the equivalent of castration. You guys are cucks

you don't know a shit about uncut dicks.

You just mutilated you son.

The saddest thing about these thread is how brainwashed americans are about their cut dicks

Castration is cutting off your balls, aka something useful. Circumcision is cutting off extra skin, aka something useless

I hate Muslims as much as i hate jews
Because fuck jews
At least mudslimes don't fuck the dicks of their own babies and let a fucking old pedo religious leader suck it.

Yes it does it cuts off 30% of your pleasure

I dont want to know about uncut dicks. Mutilation is subjective

No it doesnt.

>medical science denier

this is the shit that cutfags have to tell themselves to feel better about the fact that they have a desensitized dick

Because unlike you I can go get cut now if I wanted to.

Because not all goyim are dumb-enough to fall for your jewish propaganda.

Who cares, he is 3. He will never know.

Circumcision takes away pleasure from the most sensitive area of the penis which is the foreskin. The women you fuck can cum twice as hard as you because your skin is gone. It's been done thousands of years in order to lower the male sex drive and stop men from masturbating. Of course, now they use lube, but that's a handicap.

I was cut at birth, and wish I was uncut sometimes.

I'm cut and can still bust a nut in 30 seconds or 30 minutes. Not sure what I'm missing by not having nasty dick equivalent of roast beef curtains.

It's funny how females literally don't give a shit.

ITT: Closeted fags quarrel about their dicks.

By that reasoning why does it matter if we pollute our countries with degenerates and bombers from the middle east, your children are yound they wont know any different

latest research explains why circumcision will give you autist babies and wipe out your bloodline, submans

Nope, he lost his normal dick

No, that will effect their quality of life, circumcision wont

I always used to wonder why in teen movies american kids always had that bottle of lotion by their bed. They literally have to lube up to masturbate because it must be uncomfortable as fuck otherwise. Like I literally cannot imagine how you would jerk it and how it could feel even half as good without a foreskin. Circumcision is so fucking dumb.

Nope, he still has it

My current girlfriend says that she thinks that uncut dicks look like gross little worms. It's literally the same thing as innie vs outie pussies but with foreskin instead of labia.

so your kid is never gonna grow up and have sex? lol this has to be bait, you can't be a parent and be this fucking stupid

playing with your foreskin feels amazing, I'm glad I'm uncut

I know this is Sup Forums and I really shouldnt bother, but fuck it.
The only real benefits of circumcision is that the penis is easier to clean, thus less likely to get infected. Beyond that, there really isn't much benefit. Complications of the foreskin is uncommon at most, and penile cancer is even rarer. In fact the difference between penile cancer with and with out a foreskin is minuscule. I theorize it has something to do with the amount of body mas on the penis, being that if you have more skin on the penis, its more likely that one of those cells is going to fuck up.

no one cares about your junk

I do something like that, but instead of a finger it's my girl's tongue. shit is cash

Cutfag here, do uncutfags seriously think cutfags can't get handjobs?

> Not sure what I'm missing by not having nasty dick equivalent of roast beef curtains.
It's actually the male equivalent of a clit. You guys are jealous fucking cucks because pleasure is taken away from you, and you will never be able to replicate it. Nor were you ever given a right to feel it.

being uncut is alot better if know how to clean yourself properly.

You dont know any better so therefore it doesnt affect their quality of life at all.

It was always like that to them and will always be like that to them

Fuck yesss

that might just be the hottest thing I have ever seen.
Being cut isn't fair, I got no vote

>My current girlfriend says that she thinks that uncut dicks look like gross little worms
Sounds like a virgin made-up opinion of what his "gf" feels to make himself feel better about having an incomplete cock.

You can get handjobs, but you're like 50% handicaped. You don't know what a real erectile satisfaction is.

It's like cutting off a clitoris off of a vagina.

I'm sorry parents did this to you, though.

>but now they use lube
Do uncutfags seriously think cutfags have to use lube to get off?

He will, he just doesnt need a foreskin to do it

what is the origin of circumcision ?

The difference between being uncut and cut is that if you're uncut then you cut it at anytime you want (why would you do it anyways?) but if you're cut then you're stuck with it forever, so go fuck yourself cut people.

ITT: Opinions

Jewish trickery

>falling for the memes

Exactly my point. So there is no problem with it

>Do uncutfags seriously think cutfags have to use lube to get off?
Says the pleb that doesn't have foreskin that naturally lubricates the penis, lel.

t. insecure uncut faggot

Because not everyone's a fucking kike.

Nothing get's passed you, skipper.

And this, kiddos, is a strawman argument

>39 posters
>70 replies

wow so many sad faggots who aren't happy with themselves

the foreskin aids in masturbation and penetration. cutfags miss out, but you don't know what you're missing if you've never had it and you're also a close minded cumsatin.

only 20% of men on earth are circumcised, and dropping fast .. if you are uncut, chances are your grand children wont be .. RIP religion

I can assure you, no man that is uncut isn't insecure. They all just feel sorry for cut fags that their parents fucked their junk up because they are ignorant.

t. Insecure jew property

>cutfags will never know the feeling of pussy throbbing and pushing your foreskin back

>What real erectile satisfaction is
So you've been uncut, then got cut to compare the two?

Precum is the natural lubricant

people in filthy countries centuries ago wanted to decrease smegma infections so they started mutilating dicks

i used to be cut, but got my foreskin regrown, GOD i love it

How

then wtf type is this?

kek, dirty dick boys are just too salty

checked

Who could be behind this post

>blames dirty dick on foreskin

holy shit how dumb are you?

I hope some pedophile jerks himself off to your shitty description of your child you fucking snail

Why the hell would you want to do that?

Sex is better with an uncut cock.

cutting the forsking -> lose nerve endings
more nerve endings == more sensation
more sensation == better

a response. I didn't bring up any refuting points, so my response wasn't an argument you idiotic, uncut fuck.

This.
I mean look at this insecurity from cut fags I can tell that his gf only said that to make him feel better and to increase his self-esteem. Perhaps she noticed that he's self-conscious about his dick.

The whole "easier to clean" argument is retarded. You filthy fucks must go days without showering. Inbred yank fucks.

youtube com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>Why isnt everyone cut?

Majority of us didn't have retards for parents.

just stretch yourself new foreskin

>English
>have american gf
>has slept with a few guys before me
>two (including myself) being english
>confirmed that she way prefers to have sex with uncut cocks as it feels better

>Uncut dicks look bad

repost repost respost. god damn stop samefagging and go outside ffs