S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stronk Sunday!

There we go. Fresh and new.

well, there are lots of desperate people out there that will re-locate for a mate.

I don't think your chances of just randomly meeting a smoking hot furry bitch in the wild are good enough to bother with.

My local fur group here was about a 50% male female ratio, but it quickly made some of the women feel weird and they left. I found most of them to be attractive, but i also like dress sizes 8-14, which is typically not what i find guys to be fantasizing about, they all want a 6 with DD boobs it seems.

Well guys, i have to get up in 5-ish hours..
Good night everyone.

See you

Shark dude checking in.

take a bath
add blue dye

fuck DDs

peace

night

Good to talk with you.

I'll stay here for the sharks then

I'm willing to get with anyone who isn't significantly larger than I am width wise. I find doing bigger chicks just feels so oedipussy that I'd rather not touch them with a barge pole any more. And I'm more than willing to move myself, if anything just to get out of the shithole I live in and improve my lifestyle.

hahaha hi-fin!

I take it you like taller women?

There we go. So you've met only one huh? Shame that there are less females in this let's say fandom. It would be absolutely dream fulfilling if I had a girlfriend who was into fur. I wouldn't let her go even if she tried to kill me.

...why didn't I think of this ages ago?

Best way to hit fit girls is to hit the gym yourself. Get ripped. Anybody can do it and the payoff is huge.

That is super pretty and now I wish I had gotten a color sketch from Kacey even more

I like being smaller than my partner.
Both in height and weight. Luckily I am kinda small on both fronts.

try pounced or fetlife? its awful, but you might find someone ?

now she's there to greet you every time you turn on your computer

7'1", 237lbs

Always next time.

Well once I'm mobile again that was the plan. I'm starting working again next week so I shouldn't be too far along from there to stop physio and start getting ripped.
I'll check it out, but again. I doubt there to be anyone even in NZ, especially in Northland.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28

Yep, next time. Is she going to be there this year? I haven't seen any news about anything other than pre-reg being open.

Honestly have no idea who's coming this year.

Red Army incoming comrade

Priom.

6'7'', 180ishlbs

vixen cause I'm running low on sharx

There are probably plenty of them out there, I just haven't been actively looking. I'd be more thrilled if I could get my GF into cars/motorcycles.

She did start mountain biking with me, so that's a start!

Then I guess we're just gonna have to keep our eyes peeled

that is quite large.
1.6m 54kg is where i stand.

6'2, 220lb, I think

i like cars.

Tall furries unite (and breed)!

It's not a good feeling when you're saying "What have I become?" more than once a day.

No, that's not a good feeling

I know I'm a giantess.

as a wonderful note, if i hug you i get a face full of breast

awesome, what kind?

k, sure, yeah
hopefully not too much over that weight
i havent weighed myself in a long time and i ate too much chocolate this last holiday season.
I still walk and bike alot, so when i do eat sweets, im more worried about my teeth than my weight

G cup breasts.

why am i STILL here
and now its raining and now I really cant go out for a walk to get burritos
stupid sexy sisters friends dog that i have to watch over all day.
shitty sunday....

Mountain biking with someone is amazing. Especially your partner. Hell, now I want to be in a relationship again. And I'll keep looking even harder from now on. So I've been wondering what body structure do you have? When you explain cars and motorcycles my brain can't think of some ripped guy with a huge beard.

i like the look of American and European 50's cars, but i would never own one.

I like smaller 70's and 80's Japanese cars because they tend to be reliable, cheap, and easy to fix while having a lot more technology and styling than their American competition at the time.

im 25 and still dont own any bras. I am flat, like damn you flat, flat.

Put on a poncho and go anyway

And take the dog with you

The six flags park?

>female kissless virgin detected

ya

Holy fucking shit 7.1
I mean I don't care how tall is someone but
7. fucking 1

Flat still looks pretty damn fine. Also I'm more for the more recent European cars. 90s Lambos and Ferarris look awesome and I'd kill to have one of the more recent Maybach's

im neither kissless nor a virgin.

Just jaded and have a fuck off attitude most of the time.

>Russians fearing Americans
good joke m8e

Snu snu?

Neat

I'm 6.1 so you would literally fucking destroy me.

Don't be a pussy. Go for it.

Come on... You'd enjoy it.

Notice how the perspective lines lead right to his huge balls.

I'd go for it ! I can get my toys and lube ready !

course if we tried something doggy style id need help from one of those wedge pillows to get the right height

I'm scared.

Oh my god they do

Casual reminder to not engage Draka.

As would I. But I'd have to be the one on top because I've still got to be careful about my ribs and my leg even though they're mostly healed.

You could just climb on top and wrap your legs around mine.

ima walk these dogs
prolly wont get burritos :( its too far away
be back in a bit most likely

Better safe than sorry, Better safe than sorry, Better safe than sorry, Better safe than sorry, Better safe than sorry.

Mountain biking is awesome. I used to be really into downhill racing, now I just do xc/enduro for a hobby.

Body structure? I'm 185cm, 76kg. I want to get to 80kg before I start cutting for the spring/summer. No beard, but I hate shaving so I've always got a stubble.

SEYMOUR

how the fuck are you only 180lbs at 6'7"