Why do people like xanax, it doesn't even make me feel high it just makes me feel tired

why do people like xanax, it doesn't even make me feel high it just makes me feel tired

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xanax to obama is was crack cocaine was to reagan

it also gives you alzheimers

Everyone's different
Try a different drug
Some in same class might do you better

The high from benzos isn't much of a high. It just chills you down and you won't worry about anything really (great for any unpleasing feelings or thoughts). If you take enough though you will probably feel some effects and maybe even black out, but if you really wanna make shit spin you should mix some Xanax and alcohol.

Because people who enjoy opiates are junkies and they hate themselves.

Replace "enjoy" with "abuse" and you'd be true for any drug.

Well that's worrying, I took shit tons of it for a month or two a while back and now my memory's trash

>xanax is an opiate

And no, I'm an heroin IV addict and I'm not even close to hating myself. Not yet atleast.

It's to chill fggt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

i am a witness

I don't use them because I wouldn't stop, but I like how they make me forget about my anxiety. They also make me actually sleep. I don't ever sleep properly. Currently take trazadone.

You'll get there, friend. Fellow IV addict here.

You will, been there done that

It's great for forgetting. I took a bar and was zonked for a day and a half after I received some bad news. It's a gateway for some. Escape for others, and a habit for most. Don't question shit OP. Live your life and do what you like. Life's too short

Jeez i LOVE xanax. Seriously helps my anxiety. And yea, helps me sleep too

Love what this person said

idk, ambien is wayyy better

If used tons of different benzo's but nothing beats flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) high.

Ambien is shit. You get more amnesia than high from it

My xanax

How do you like it? I didnt care for it. Also have a scrip for Ambien but it doesnt help much

only if you're retarded and take more then 20mg
Lucid dreaming practice can also help in remembering

Bcuz Ambien is shit.