Could you imagine a fucked up parallel universe where Donald Trump was elected President of the United States???

Could you imagine a fucked up parallel universe where Donald Trump was elected President of the United States???
LOL What kind of fucked up shit would he even do??

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/
cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save us from nuclear war with Russia

... by capitulating to Putin. Because of his golden shower kompromat.

Well since you asked us so nicely......eat dog shit and die!

It's one where you would need this

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/

Nope by stopping Hillary from starting the beginning of the end. do you have proof that he did that or are we just claiming whatever we want?

He would never let a young girl piss in his mouth!

>claiming whatever we want
>cites nonsense blog where hillary said we would respond to cyberattacks is "threatening war"

enjoy your Russian puppet.

HERE IS SOME BUTT-HURT just for you

> thinking Trump is adult.
> delusional.

Sure looks adult to me.

do you have the poster with all the great things Trump said he would do?

You make an excellent point ... what is it?

>Respond to cyber attacks with military action
Do you understand what that means? or do you just not want to believe what you see right in front of you?

nvm you are just trolling now, with nothing to back up any of your statements, so enjoy trying to troll people in this thread

It is raining on the Don also.

i m russia :)))))
vrey hapy trump win!

Make America great again.

The cry baby faggot half of you yanks who voted for Hillary Clinton, don't realise how lucky you've been. You finally get someone who's willing to stand up for the people and genuinely want the best for the country. He's straight talking, he says all of the shit out loud that most people think but just don't say, he doesn't take shit from the media or anyone else, he doesnt need the job - he's a billionaire, he could be sat on a beach fucking his hot wife all day whilst drinking cocktails and doing whatever the fuck he wants, but he wants to make his country better.

Your own previous leaders of country have made plans to attack you in false flag attacks so that they can then send its people into an unnecessary war, it's done syphillis and psychological testing on its own people without their knowledge or consent, there are numerous, extremely disturbing conspiracies that seem to not be without merit about child abuse rings within the elite......it's unreal. Then you faggot lefties seem to want to vote another person in who just fits that mould perfectly. You are absolutely brainwashed sheep. You are literally gluttons for punishment and can't even see it. None of that shit will happen under Trump, not in a million years.

American politics has got a terrible, sleazy, corrupt history - Trump will be the first to actually stand by his principles and do what's best for your country. Your other best option would have been Ron Paul also, but he was equally blasted by the media and his presidential campaign destroyed.

Don't be a fucking puppet, stand firm and support a man who is gonna do everything in his power to improve your lives.

There was huge protests in every major city,in all 50 states. 10s of millions of people took to the streets. There was not a single arrest.

As much as I dislike Trump, and think Garrison makes weak commentary and boring illustrations.. Sam Jackson just swearing and Hillary's T-shirt were pretty funny. But it might just be from knowing it was Garrison and expecting it to be boring.

Thank you for this great addition to my Trump shit folder. I was looking for it.
Here is one for you.

>there are numerous, extremely disturbing conspiracies that seem to not be without merit about child abuse rings within the elite......it's unreal.

>There was not a single arrest.
Even CNN disagrees with you
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/

Faggots believing Buzzfeed's fake new. Lol

The fact that anyone goes to Buzzfeed for anything, news or otherwise, is saddening.

They blame whites for everything and don't cite shit

Liar in Chief. First thing outta his mouth is how big his inauguration is above all others.
EGO OUT OF CONTROL ASSHOLE.

Good lord I blocked that garbage clickbait a long time ago.

I'm not even talking necessarily about pizza gate, there are numerous other situations of senior officials being reportedly up to no good, indecent images found on various computers at the pentagon, people with close links and connections to the elite being involved in indecent scandals. If it was one half-hearted, reaching link then I'd take it with a pinch of salt, but there are numerous instances of it, no smoke without fire

That was inauguration day, not the marches, retard. Even so, 200 plus people is fucking nothing.

If only they blamed blacks instead, it'd be our favourite site.

Whats your favorite Donald Trump quote? Mine is
>I don't repeat myself. I don't repeat myself.

Oh come on ffs, that's hardly crime of the century. Compare that to MK Ultra.

C H I N A

>“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

It's not a lie, it's an alternative fact.

It's about blaming on racial identity entirely, you cuck. People don't commit crimes because they're black. It's because they're poor and convinced that the white man has kept them down for years when it's only been themselves after civil rights. Then they identify under a banner of black brotherhood as if their race has jack to do with their position.

JYNA

>was fucking nothing

Until they realized they were getting charged with felony rioting charges, punishable with a maxium 10 years in jail and a fine of $250,000. Law passed by Obama in 2012.

Felony is for life, enjoy not being able to get a legit job, vote or own a firearm legally.

cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

Fukken saved

Do you have any idea what pizza gate is based on?....Secret code words (they imagined) from the Clinton email leaks. That and the special stink from the poop they gathered.
Fucken retards.
Grab em by the pussy!

the irony of making Trump the 'adult' complaining about people who are used to getting their way