ITT: non-degenerate gay romance films

these are so hard to come by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free Fall

Kiss of the Spider woman

C.R.A.Z.Y is a solid movie.

how come movies about legal battle and raising kids are all lesbian movies

You're watching bad movies?

Lesbian Kino:
Naissance des Pieuvres
Fucking Åmal
Mädchen in Uniform

Are there any movies about two straight men fucking each other in prison? That's the only kind of gay romance movie that's not degenerate.

Carol was good but I love that 1950s setting and I desperately want to fuck the lead actresses so maybe I'm a little biased. Oldboy director is going to give us Fingersmith but less shitty than the BBC version soon .

Top Gun

>Fucking Åmål
No.
Fuck me, we had to watch this 3 times in the 6th grade and then 2 times in the 9th grade. It sucked back then and it sucks now.
>Men jag vill knaaaaarkaaaaaaa

Jitters (2010) has a coming-of-age gay romance subplot that takes up like 60% of the film. Might be worth a watch.

pic related, but also:
>Happy Together
>Tropical Malady
>Carol
>The Way He Looks

I like Pride (fun) and Plan B (comfy, from Argentina)

I Love you Phillip Morris

Okay, I have to ask (Im the same poster)
Is this movie actually known outside of sweden? As a swede, this baffles me to no end.

pic related left me depressed for like a month. yfw you never experienced young first love.

>handful of pretty good artsy aesthetically pleasing movies about gay men or at least homoerotic situations handled tastefully with good chemistry
>hardly anything like that with lesbians

Why is this? Carol is the only movie from recent memory about lesbians that feels like it was well directed and acted. They're usually really cheap feeling, like they were done on a budget or nobody involved in the film actually cared about the lesbian relationship.

Christopher and His Kind was pretty good if you can look past the fact that the 11th Doctor stars in it. Imogen Poots is pretty waifu tier in it.

American History X

Tropical Malady

God don't, it makes me suicidal.

looks like a vagina

>most gay movies are about young people finding their first same sex relationship
>usually messy and end in heartbreak but ultimately act as coming of age narratives about stepping into their identities
>you will never go back in time and come out young so you can be the faggot you were always meant to be instead of being an old unloved closet case

>non-degenerate gay romance films
>non-degenerate gay romance
>non-degenerate gay

>2016
>not being gay
faggot

Same here. I guess it was because it was a coming-of-age film first, gay romance film second. Teenagers having fun in a forest together, with immense, boundless freedom. The secret, forbidden love and emotional relationship. I wish I could of experienced something like this just once.

All of this. I fucking wasted my teenage years. 19 now, I have to do something. It wasn't awful, I've done a few things, but I could have had so much more. I haven't even had a proper loving relationship yet.

Your desperate now, but let that make you rush into anything. That's how AIDS happens.

*but DON'T let that make you...

Lawrence of Arabia

Alright thanks, I'll take your word for it...

Male love is the most kino subject and the most literary subject

This, Weekend is great.

You may be a faggot but you're still a man, and men will only see their value to society increase as they grow older (unlike women who mature earlier but have a pitiful shelf life).

What I'm saying is, when you're 35-40 with enough wealth and/or influence you'll be cucking other sad sack teenage faggots out of prime young boipussy. Guaranteed.

Not a film, but Brideshead Revisited.

I wish gay love was like in the movies.

Instead you have to go on Craigslist and Grindr in order to find a one-night stand partner while risking the chance of getting AIDS.

Surely it's not impossible to find something like that? I mean, that's just the eternal cautious optimist in me. You just have to put up with the endless devastating heartbreak of constant rejection because they're straight, you're gay. Eventually it'll happen though surely.

>tfw gay and asexual
the chances of me ever finding a fulfilling relationship are hilariously low

>gay and asexual
What?

Kramer vs Kramer
The Santa Clause

Well, I can look forward to that at least.

i am romantically attracted to men but have no sex drive

He's a homo-romantic basically

Poor bastard. I know a guy IRL, as charming as he is he'll never find someone. Fags need sex

You aren't actually gay. Your sexuality has nothing to do with your identity. Dont believe the lies of the collectivist left

Damn, well, sorry about that, hopefully they'll find a cure to asexuality. Or maybe you could eat lots of oysters.

Male non-sexual love is God tier
Big lebowski, In Bruges, Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy come to mind

I'm sorry, but what? I'm attracted to men, I love men. Seems pretty gay to me.

>a cure to asexuality
that's like saying maybe they'll find a cure for gay

pretty insulting desu

You're g0y lol

Don't try to tell me how gay I'm not. I am well acquainted with my own faggotry, thanks.

A cure for gay would be terrible. But for asexuality, I imagine it'd make your life a lot easier.

>tfw i think i'm bi but i can't tell if i like the opposite sex out of some weird obligation and am actually gay

Recommend me some sexuality crisis kino and some life advice

I don't know what my deal is exactly. I want men far more than women, I find men way more attractive and I've only ever loved men, but I'd still fuck an attractive woman without hesitation. Just go with what your heart wants.

Not a film but the best show about this subject

>Mads will never eat you out

I love how Mads is really into the relationship but Hugh Dancy is as no homo about it as possible

am i the only one the entered their gay phase after watching this? how long did yours last?

mine lasted for 2 days only though

true. probably the most well-developed romance in television history.

He is gripping up that bear's unit.

Mine has been going on my entire life.

>Mads is really into the relationship

mark of a true actor

>Hugh Dancy is as no homo about it as possible
>implying

Hugh Dancy is as tsun as possible could be. someone post the tumblr gif of Will heavy breathing

Are lesbians allowed? I'm pretty hype for Korean Fingersmith.

Though this is probably going to be peak degeneracy from the sounds of things.

'gay' is as much an adjective as it is an 'identity'. Fags obsessed with not "identifying" as gay are fucking morons who are too terrified by mainstream, flashy gay culture and the ingrained stereotypical image of the gay man.

"hurr durr I like dick but I'm not gay or anything. I hate identity politics, it's why I don't identify as blue-eyed even though I have blue eyes. Fuck SJW praise Milo, do you want me yet, Sup Forums?"

What's it like to be in a passionate and loving relationship with someone?

moist

haha faggot

why is Sup Forums suddenly full of homos

Sup Forums has always been brimming with faggotry of all kinds

>suddenly

>suddenly
I know most Stormfags and Sup Forumstards have only been here since circa 2012, but Sup Forums has always been pretty faggy.

its undescribable. like having a smile in your face for the little things and you're thankful for being alive everyday

then comes the unbearable pain and sorrow when its all taken away ;_;[ fuck you man i didn't want to remember that /spoiler]

>2016
>not being kinosexual
why, user?

pretty sure Sup Forums is the gayest board besides /fa/

I'm in love, just not in a relationship, I could only imagine.
And I'm sorry user

/fit/ and Sup Forums would give this place a run for its money in the faggotry department.

nah, Sup Forums isn't even in the top 5 gayest boards

1. /fit/
2. Sup Forums
3. Sup Forums
4. Sup Forums
5. Sup Forums

I love this movie so much. It's the only one that's managed to make me almost cry every time when I watch it.

Are you guys me? Same kind of crisis for me.

Yes I am in fact, literally you. Just go with being gay, it's much more beautiful

How and where do I find love?

>watch The Way He Looks
>tfw no coming-of-age romance plot in my life
too old for innocent romance but too young for mature relationships

What would you say is too old for innocent romance? As in the cut off point.

DEATH to individualism. Collectivism is winning, you autistic "individualists" will be put against a wall or in FEMA camps where you belong.

Go back to China

No. I want to stay in America and help make it collectivist by any means possible.

I guess when sex stops being experimentation of curiosity and trust. Being too old for innocent romance means, to me, knowing how sex works and lacks that sense of distress and desperation.

so 18 or whatever age before college

I've wasted my life.

>what are we gonna doooooooooo???

oops forgot pic

There were a few minutes in Cloud Atlas that had two ridiculously handsome (no homo) gay dudes if that counts.

I know that feeling. But, it feels good knowing there's more waiting past today (or tonight as it is with me). I haven't really traveled or been to other places in my life. I've seen the ocean once, but I hope to atleast see something more than the desert I was raised in.

It would have been nice to have a childhood romance, but I'd rather feel content alone in some other place I've never seen before.

/blog

What do you want from life, user?

At least we can look forward to the future and shape it to what we want. And I? I don't want much. Just friends and love. Wealth and success, I want to travel the world, see everything, do everything. Not much at all.

And I've done a little, I've been around Malta and Rome and travelled around Egypt. It's a start.

I'm grateful I didn't come out during my childhood, because that would've made life a living hell.

The time to come out is when your 18 and living by yourself and leading your own life.

Coming out during childhood is a horrible mistake. Enjoy getting endless bullied at school and neglected by your parents I guess.

Wow, that's so much than what most people have done. And that's only a start for you? Sounds like you're going places.

I want to be happy with myself. Placing sentimental importance on other people, wealth, and fame seems needlessly limiting. My family hates I'm not looking to make money, but I find it sad that's all they're looking for (which makes me feel bad because I am supposed to help the family).

Kapgang / Speed walking (although this one is mostly bisexual)
Tom at the Farm

I wish there were more romances between adults that didn't end in forced tragedy or Romeo and Juliet-esque love to end all romance.

>I Love you Phillip Morris
>Not degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI&has_verified=1

I just wish I had someone to experience it with when I was younger. And it was weird where I was, sometimes guys who were suspected of being gay were bullied into coming out, then they'd be left alone, I always thought me being gay/bi was just some phase, that went on for years, quite a few of my friends thought I was bent and joked about it, though with some of us there was a strong undercurrent of homo eroticism, and some mutual masturbation, that's about it.
Thanks. I hope it is only the start.
And I'm shit with advice so I don't know what you should do, whatever makes you happiest is all I can say. Don't let others get to you too much.