How do you fuckos make money?

How do you fuckos make money?

Webcam.

Work.

I'm a contractor...it's good skrilla but can be hard on the head with demanding clients and employees.

I sucks dicks for twenties.

I put slutty women I meet online in weekly rate motels then get men to pay me to fuck them.

Teach me your sorcery, O Great One.

Teach me how

It ain't easy. Demanding work. You have to talk a good game and know the signs. Easiest way is to find women with severe issues or emotional scars. Women who were raped as kids who have a dad that wasn't around or even better if the dad did the raping. Sounds horrible but they just want a man to care about them so I do. Or at least I make them feel like I do. Then you just talk them into it. Some are down and some aren't. Some take a lot of convincing. I don't gorilla pimp though. If you have to beat a woman you're a bitch in my book. I only beat women during sex and when they ask for it to get them off. Anyway you work on her and then turn her out. Take her to the hotel and fuck her brains out then tell her some guys will be knocking on that door this week and she's to suck and fuck them all. She's going to fuck anyway. You might as well get paid for it. Give her just enough to keep her around. An occasional new dress or a dinner date. Roof over her head and fed plus someone that talks to her. More than daddy ever did. When they ask for more out of you....cut them loose.

if you can't find a broken woman then you can go the long route. Get in a relationship with one and slowly introduce her to the idea of selling her pussy. Struggling to make money other ways is good. If she's down for you then she'll agree to start doing it on the side to help pay the bills. If she starts to get into it then you got yourself a live in whore. Next you have to decide if you're going to keep her as your bitch or just a bitch. You're going to run into problems either way.

you have much to teach us

No one is going to be able to teach you specifics. Just generalities like I have talked about. A lot depends on your area you live and your personality and that of the whore. They all got their own stupid issues and insecurities. It's a learn as you go type of gig. $150 gets you a half hour to cum in this whore as much as you want.

John here
How often are they on drugs? How often you got to handle or get them drugs? Like not legal stuff. Caught anything yet from one? What?

I have a job...

I don't fuck with a bitch if she's on drugs. Unless it's weed and that's just what I like. I don't really consider that a drug problem unless she's always trying to smoke up my shit. I'll let a bitch smoke a bowl with me then she can go fuck for a few hours. She earned it. No heavy drinkers. Same reason I don't beat on a whore. Too much hassle and I'm just not a piece of shit like that. It's only going to cause you problems. As for catching anything no I don't catch shit. I fuck them first and then maybe never again. You can cum in that whore cause she can't get pregnant but not just any dick sore who comes around asking. A repeat offender that I know is only fucking my bitch ain't catching anything because he ain't fucking anything but what I let him fuck.

It's clean pussy. If it wasn't I'd pass her off to a lesser pimp than myself. Let him deal with her.

I'm a cute twink and sell my poop online. Some old men are ready to pay up to $500 per pound.

wtf?
Where can I sell my shit for that kinda cash?

I work for a HOA management company. My job is to send letters to homeowners telling them that they need to fix shit on their property. I get paid 15 dollars an hour to piss people off. It's fucking sweet.

So these are fat girls?

I don't fuck with beanpoles usually unless it makes sense to but she ain't fat. Except that ass. Unless you're simply going off the 14 year old virgin on Sup Forums standard.....which you obviously are. You make the worst customers too except for the fact you lose your nut in about 3 minutes or can't even get hard to fuck because you're so pathetic and scared of pussy. I bet I can guess which one you are.

I took advice from /biz/ and bought some kneepads. Never looked back.

This man is a dick! Not an asshole. And sure not a pussy.

coding stupid templates for a financial business company. mostly boring, but pay is good and i get brand new tech. i also can work from home.

plus they have an endless stream of east european and asian girls coming in because they are cheaper for the company. they don't speak the language and constantly need for someone who show them around. some of them are really living depraved fcuk toys.

With a printing press.

I dont think i compete with pimp user. I am a RN i do pretty well, i work in a ER. I also moonlight for straight cash.

I'm a dick and an asshole. We're animals. No matter how civilized we pretend to be. We're predatory in nature and that includes sex. Not all women will admit it but they all at least fantasize about it and most act on it. They want to be dominated and treated like shit once in a while or all the time. Number one female fantasy: gang rape

I ain't shit. Just a guy who got tired of women being unbearable so I did a lot of years of study, practice, and research. Now I can get in the head of just about any bitch I put my efforts towards. Anyway you must see some fine nurses. I did IT at a health clinic years ago. I almost turned out this FINE latina but then I quit. She was banging. I had to talk with her about using the company laptop to email the guy she was cheating with. Steamy emails. That was a fun conversation. She was so embarrassed and I thought about blackmailing her with it to fuck in the basement bathroom. I didn't though I felt like a piece of shit thinking about it. I did fuck a receptionist in her ass during work hours in that bathroom though. Then when she turned around I pushed her to her knees and made her suck it. I know that humiliated her but she did it like a pro.

Is there any way to effectively market knowing how to build computers? Or is it such a common skill now that it's virtually worthless?

Pretty sure YouTube made that practice obsolete

Having a relatively high paying job plus exploiting the fucked real estate market in my city

Got your CompTIA A+ certification? If not get it. It's lifetime. You can still market that but don't expect to be very successful on that alone. Unless you live in a town full of old people with disposable income that you can convince to buy parts and let you assemble a PC when they really just want to go to Walmart and buy a $300 HP so they can play bingo. It's a grind. That's why I pimp now lol