Why do girls love horses?

Why do girls love horses?

Would you date a horse enthusiast?

In short, yes.

In long, see image.

they tend to be a bit freaky, maybe it all that riding and strong thighs

I can dig it.

most are into black dudes, they wouldn't fuck a horse , but they do like big dicks

horse enthusiast, wouldnt date , but fucked a lot

Average horse enthusiast.

Women love expensive things and horses are fucking expensive.

and have daddy issues

I'd date a horse enthusiast. I'm a ponyfag so it'll only aid in my plan to live with horses. But a horse enthusiast is prolly pretty strong, pretty toned

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with horses.

no, but they are used to getting what they want from daddy who has to shell out $$ for horses, boarding, vet bills, trainers

they can control and command them, just like they wish to do with men

I will just leave this hear

the horse could serve as a surrogate masculine role model

Every girl should learn how to handle a sweaty between her legs.

It's been said that there can be some very pleasurable clitoral stimulation as the horse runs.

This.
I'm pretty sure it's a power thing. They love
being in control of such a strong beast.
All the ones I've known are actually horrible wife material though so yeah fuck em and chuck em lads. They're kinky.

My ex was...learned my lesson there.

Something about owning a living being much larger than yourself and having complete control over everything it does. She was shit with people, psychotic, and narcissistic.

At least that's what I get from it

I wish people would stop wearing the army PT shirt.
It looks fucking dumb and every service member thinks you look retarded.

hoss women are crazy. learned this on my own, gf i met years later confirms.

I did, for 5 years. She was spending around 3 hours a day with the horses. And the races is so shitty.

>we get there around 12am after a 2h car ride
>they put on all the stuff on the horse and get warmed up etc
>around 6pm the race starts
>have to restart the race 3 times because one horse was too far ahead all the time
> took around 10 min after every restart
> finally they get going, the race lasts for 2 mins
>"it's done, lets go home"
>mfw

/mlp/ here; a lot of us would date any woman who would have us.

But most of us would rather fuck the horse.

sounds gay, rodeo can be fun though

No, horses are expensive as fuck, and you will invariably end up either spending your own money on it/covering your gf because she spent all her money on her horse, or have to help taking care of the horse (horse girls generally rent a box in a stable with other horses, and they take turns taking care of all the horses for efficiency. You can bet your sweet ass you're gonna end up having to help shovelling shit/brushing horsies all day long.

can confirm

My ex was a horse lover, her and literally everyone at her farm had cheated on their boyfriends at least once, before knowing this i'd visited her farm once. It was like a cult, that shit is fucked up as is everyone there.

When you were a kid, did you have a favorite animal? For most girls growing up their choice was the horse. The horse in the modern world is an animal that needs much attention. This is because of cleaning stalls and stables, grooming the horse, feeding it, and generally looking after it. So a lot of time is spent with the animal. Any girl that grew up with a horse in the family knows this. Also, maybe it is in a woman's nature to nurture, whether it be kids or beast. After spending time with these animals, you realize they have a lot of heart and power. If you've ever been up to a horse, you can feel the vibe these animals give off. It is almost like an aura. And they can feel yours too. This feeling is like no other.
The bond between man and horse is truly remarkable which goes back centuries. If you guys have ever been curious about wanting to ride a horse or just petting one, call a local area (such as a horse boarding farm) and make an appointment to meet. They will be more than happy to let you on their property.
> horse enthusiast? Will she bringing a part of the horse to bed with us? No thank you.

Horse ladies are like cat ladies but more expensive.

Avoid at all costs as a long term thing.

Fuck if I know, horses are weird and unpleasant.

Probably not.

hmmm no idea why

Clydesdale's are fucking huge

Keep posting horsecocks, cvnt.

yeaaaa. Mellow too!

Hnnnng.
Got any more?

you could contribute too

maybe...

THICC

thicc horse=best horse

F L A R E D