Anybody else here own plush animals with strategically placed holes?

Anybody else here own plush animals with strategically placed holes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrWCiO9MkOk&t=0s
streamable.com/4jx2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP you fucking madman

i did when i was like 13

are you 13 op?

calm down

more

Delicious bunny cunny

I dress my bunnies up in cute outfits. This one wears 3-4t undies.

Same user, moar please

how the fuck does this work? don't you get fluff all up on your cock, doesn't it chafe? I fail to see the logistics here

So many choices, all are anatomically correct girls with oitfits. Which should I fuck first?

Him.
youtube.com/watch?v=VrWCiO9MkOk&t=0s

rabbit

The bonny one user

plastic bag

I dunno, I fucked plush toys when I was like 12 and it seemed to work fine.

I'm pretty sure this is a very specific fetish, though. Some people are legitimately just into plush toys.

The biggest problem is cleanup, since you really don't want to get cum on the damn things if you plan on keeping them around.

>how the fuck does this work? don't you get fluff all up on your cock, doesn't it chafe? I fail to see the logistics here

Out of 2000+ plush we own, only about 20% have the right kind of polyfil that doesn't chafe snd actually enhances orgasms. This special polyfil is so soft you can poke through it with your throbber, and it doesnt resist.

This good polyfil also comes off clean in one clump on my penis tip, as opposed to the bad kind that is scratchy and gets everywhere in a million pieces.

Douglas is one of the few companies that knows what kind of polyfil to use. That is the brand of my rare golden retriever plush from the 90s. She's my favorite.

This one too. He wants to take his mlp fucktoy to Tropical Island trip with his parents.

streamable.com/4jx2

>I dunno, I fucked plush toys when I was like 12 and it seemed to work fine.

>I'm pretty sure this is a very specific fetish, though. Some people are legitimately just into plush toys.

>The biggest problem is cleanup, since you really don't want to get cum on the damn things if you plan on keeping them around.

Hah, my room must smell strongly of jizz because I have ejaculated at least a minimum of 1500 times inside my plush if my math is correct, perhaps more.

I can't believe I've never thought of this... thanks user

I find comfort in knowing that Sup Forums is working as intended.

Ni, because I'm not a fucking degenerate.

>I can't believe I've never thought of this... thanks user

yeah you're a fucking normie that came here in the past year. Fuck off.

I wish, I've just never thought of doing something like this in general, thanks for the eye opener user, thaaaankssss

I am a fur and I find all you fags with your SPH's to be deviant and needful of chemical Castration. You and the fucking in fursuit asshats are the main reason our fandom is as maligned as it is.

>tl;dr KYS

fucking kill yourselves fags

No u

That's more distressing due to the copious amounts of rotting jizz planted inside of toys that are still laying around in your room.

That's genuinely repulsive, seek help or wash your damn toys.