Sup Forums, I think there is something wrong with me

Sup Forums, I think there is something wrong with me.

For some reason I can't help but want to rape Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I know I shouldn't, but she's just so cute and fuckable. It's extra weird for me because I don't even like lolis, and I don't have a rape fetish, so I don't know why I want to rape her so badly.

What's wrong with me Sup Forums?

Why the fuck mandy of all people tho? Why not princess peach or some shit?

oh here we go

I would definitely fuck Peach, don't get me wrong, but Mandy is just so cute and I just want to hold her down and fuck her in the ass while the cries for me stop and squirms around. For some reason I just don't have those feelings towards anyone else

I'd smash her as well but i wouldn't go as far to rape her since... she's a fictional character.

"wouldn't go as far to rape her since... she's a fictional character."

...since she's a fictional character XD kek

that's hot

>XD kek
:/

>since she's a fictional character XD kek
>XD kek
>XD
Leave

>I don't even like lolis, and I don't have a rape fetish
I have news for you friend.

I'd rape princess peach for sure.

>XD
GET OUT

Well don't tell me you have news for me and then not tell me the news you shitlog

We all fall in love, user.

Sadly in your case you fell in love with a cartoon child and your feelings of love manifest as rape urges.

I thought it was self explanatory.
You do like lolis and you do have a rape fetish.

if you like lolis you are a pedo

Obviously baited.

Not baited just hate it

Replying means you took it :)

guys im not retarr u guys git bayttet

:/

There probably isn't anything wrong with you, but maybe the reason you're thinking of stuff like that is because she reminds you of some girl you both like a lot but have a lot of resentment for.

But I don't know anyone like that in real life

It's Mandy who'll be doing the raping.
Nobody fucks with Mandy, even the grim reaper is terrified of her.

I really miss this series. It just disappeared, it's not even available on dvd/bluray.

I feel the same way about Eris

pablo2by4GotBanned uploaded every episode to YouTube, though each seasons episodes are all packed into one video

It's all over youtube and kisscartoon... Who the fuck even watches tv anymore besides old people and poor people?

But that's just the shows logic, if Mandy met an IRL Grim Reaper I don't think she would have much of an effect on him

No she is a manipulative twisted genius. She will fuck up everything for everyone.

No dude, she really wouldn't

Nah she would man

Don't worry pal, I've wanted to do it too