How is the MCU going to adapt this iconic scene?

How is the MCU going to adapt this iconic scene?

What would actually happen if a real criminal did this.

Strap those training babies on him and have everyone make a quip or two about it.

>white babies
>they shoot him carefully in the head and catch him before he injures any babies

>black babies
>burn down the hospital

Probably just shoot the guy. He'd land on a baby but they're in a hospital, in a neonatal ward...they'll probably just be injured.

kg's guy lands on newborns skull
>prpobably just injured

Send in based r2dindu

Or just wait him out, in a matter of minutes he's going to be covered in the most vile shit, piss and vomit the human body will ever create. I bet hell is a lot like being covered in babies

I forgot which hero it was but they just strangled him to death via one of these things through a window in the ceiling. I for one, would love to see this scene in live action

You underestimate how resilient babies bodies are.

Infants are fragile. Not toys to be played with. MY CAT STOLE MY MERKINS

Who is that guy? How was it settled. Pretty sure it's an Ultimate comic.

They'll just cast Steven Seagal and shape his fat skin into babies and draw baby faces on his belly and legs.

why couldn't they gas him?

There would be a joke about one of the babies shitting itself.

>Something very fragile and very precious goes squish.

True. Whereas Snyder would play this scene completely straight. Hell, he'd probably have stolen the babies form th Neo-Natal HIV/AIDS Cancer ward.

But that removes the moral dilemma. No one cares about killing broken babies.

How will they adapt this?

Wow, DC even copied the Jokers edgy forehead tattoo from Marvel.

>t. Edgy Fourteen Year Old.

What comic is this?

Who Killed The Caped Crusader?

They don't own the film rights to that character, so they won't.

>He throws the baby through the window
>Proceed to rape her during 48 hours and then kill her
Ultimate was such a shitty comic, only redeemable one was spider-man till latino mcniggro stole the comic

why don't they gas him but storm the room with gas masks and catch him before he falls?

>implying Snyder is good
>the on superhero that should be dark and gritty is batman
>literally kekd when MoS tried to be dark and gritty

Hey capecuck, if you slowed down to read the posts you reply to you probably would have noticed he was insulting Snyder.

How is the DCU going to adapt this iconic scene?

Why was he doing that anyway?

Remember when the Joker skinned a man alive and had him dance in a strip club? How's Snyder going to adapt this?

Irredeemable