A friend of mind really wants to try mdma but he's freaking out over the supposed 2 in 100...

A friend of mind really wants to try mdma but he's freaking out over the supposed 2 in 100,000 severely negative (fatal) reactions to mdma alone (not a result of hyperthermia/dehydration/overhydration/bad drugs/other drugs mixed)

Can anyone shed some light on this?

*or overdose)

can happen but you need to be pretty dumb to do so.

Get a drug testing kit

how isnt it completely random. read what i wrote again. im not talking about OD

Some peoples livers don't have enough of the correct type of enzymes to break down to drug, so it could possibly kill you but most likely you'd be fine. Just try and find out I guess.

no no no.

100% purity mdma is reportedly related to 2 out of 100,000 deaths that are not caused by the list of things above but rather just a completely bad reaction to the chemical.

Source on that? Not buying it.

Take 5mg (a ver tiny speck) as an allergy test
Problem solved

wikipedia and erowid.

ive read about this too but its apparently not certain. ive heard people take "allergy test" doses of like 20mg or something

i suppose so.

I guess you have to know what the dosage is in your pills though. Often shit is cut with other drugs or filler. I don't take ecstacy or Mdma anymore but be safe anons.

ye SWIM has a knowledgeable friend who tests in front of him so the issue of it being bad or bath salts of some shit is not really a problem. And SWIM also knows the right dosages.

if youre scared about taking a drug youll have a bad expierence. only do it when youre ready

The amount of deaths caused by ecstasy per year in the UK is only in double figures. It's less than 50 people out of millions who take it, and most if not all of those are due to things like heatstroke, too much water, heart failure due to an undiagnosed condition, and overdose. It's basically one of the safest drugs out there.

next to shrooms.

Yes but SWIM doesnt want to win the genetic lottery this time around you know? Irrational fear but apparently it happens to people

Tell him not to do it, mang.
I tried it a few times and it's just so fucking good.
Normal life is so boring after experiencing an intense high like that.

That's a .00002 chance of having a bad reaction. I thought about this too my first time. It's just not likely man. You'd have more of a chance getting killed in the car ride to pick it up.

the friend has experienced high dosage of shrooms/laughing gas/weed/alcohol and has been familiar with those moments of boring life effect after stopping usage. this is the least of his worries

I sell fucked up products all the time. I don't blame him. Just got a text on my other cell, gonna sell some more, might be good might not be.

That's great advice for psychedelics, but I don't see how you can POSSIBLY have a bad time on mdma unless you experience the "severe negative effects" OP talked about.

>2017
>not using glorious acid

did you also take a precaution dosage your first time? and if so, do you think that if you were fine for that minute dosage that would tell you whether or not you would fall into that .00002 percentile w/o dying? (sounds stupid but ty for the info)

>put 400mg in beer
>give friend beer
>post results

You should just do a speedball and say fuck Mdma.

Starting small with any new drug isn't a bad idea, but nah, I personally wouldn't bother with a "precaution" dose. Find the appropriate dosage for your body weight on Erowid & then enjoy being fucked up. The chance of dying in a car is 1 in 47,000, is that going to stop you from riding in a car?

maybe the precaution dose could just be a good nerves/anxiety reducer?

I mean, if you arent in any rush then why not? if if the stats are in your favor.

even if*

Also I forgot to add, I'm not sure about the exact science. I don't know that if your body can't accept it, if a .0001 mg dosage would kill you as opposed to a 200mg dose. I don't know what the actual dosage would be that would kill you if you don't have the enzymes. May want to research around on that but I doubt there's many results (cause 2 in 100k)

ive read that people take 10-20mg as an "enzyme allergy test" but i dont see anywhere that says this is presumably fool proof if you indeed do have the allergy/enzyme thing or whatever

If you're that worried, just get drunk or smoke a few blunts. You know where you are with booze and weed.

Yeah, or a Xanax or Valium. Lol. I'm not gonna hate man. If you or your friend or whoever feels better taking a "precaution" dose fieat, then do whatever works for ya brotha. I'd just tell him that there's a 50% higher chance getting killed in the car ride to get it than from the actual dosage.

Took mdma few days ago, it was pretty good

Well, long-term amphetamine use does cause permanent brain damage comparable to the early stages of Alzheimer's/Parkinson's (can't remember which one).