Do Trumpets have a political ideological other than "Teh liberal tears xD Snowflakes BTFO! MAGA!"

Do Trumpets have a political ideological other than "Teh liberal tears xD Snowflakes BTFO! MAGA!"

They believe trump is the Messiah
>"When will they know america is great again?"
>"I'll tell them!"

No. The entire right's philosophy is based on "I'm not a pussy" That's all. They blame the left for being too emotional and yet their entire ethos is based on childish emotion

>political ideological
ideology you illiterate pseudo liberal 16 y.o.

>cant make an argument so I'll go after spelling

Why do I need a political ideology? Can't I just enjoy watching weak people cry in public? It's like you belong on reddit and not Sup Forums...

Wait a minute....

stay in the basement, you fucking pussy

I saw a Trumper at a library once, had that little red hat and everything. Picked up a political science basics book but as he turned the pages you could see he wasn't understanding anything. Not like he was against the concept but straight up couldn't grasp the basics. He got pissed and very angrily put the book back, as he left i heard him muttered "whatever, maga" under his breath. It was very sad to watch.

Haha well said my brother xD Let the liberal tears flow! lolz, bunch of cry baby snowflakes xD

/thread

basically, this is our flag now

>Can't I just enjoy watching weak people cry in public?

You can. You just have to accept that all that makes you is an edgy little teen.

Establishment republicans hate Trump for the same reason. They didn't want people to know just how dumb their base actually is.

I'm not gonna argue with any of retards that spam /b with their shitty pseudo political threads these days, no matter what kind of autism they use. I hope you kids will lose interest soon due to your ADD and go be a retards that you are somewhere else.

Don't like these threads? Don't post in them. It's so simple, and yet you people whine about every little thing

Trump was the better choice.

Neither choice was a good choice.

I take it from your level of butthurt that you are one of the people I will personally enjoy watching/making cry.

Go on then... CRY for me!

Yeah kill yourself stupid loser.

Careful, almost cut myself on that edge

I'm not whining, I don't care, just pointed out that OP is illiterate fuck who fucked up in a on line post. Bye y'all

Not op but...
Are you saying that choosing your political representatives based entirely on causing the most outrage is a valid and constructive reason?...that seems juvenile as hell, kid.
I mean, can handle discussions with trump supporters if they can properly discuss the parts of his platform they support. I mean how can I be mad at someone who has made an informed decision?
I mean, just gosh, "why do I need a political ideology?"; in a thread discussing political opinions lol. Maybe op needs to go back to red, but you'd need to go back to 3rd grade remedial social studies

>someone has a different opinion than me

OMG kys you fucking idiot!!! Gosh golly, NOBODY should have different views than me! Gosh

I'm not a liberal and I voted for Hillary. My chief objection to Trump was, and is, that he panders to crazy people and he'll say anything to work a room.

Having said that.

Now that he's in office I'd much rather wish him strength and good luck and clear thinking than anything else, and I have zero respect for the self absorbed cunts who march against him.

For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem to care

your side whines and cries about tons of shit. You're not as tough as you think you are. And furthermore, the fact that you prioritize toughness so much just shows how immature you are. That's what little kids care about. You care so much about pussies crying? That's some baby shit right there. Grow the fuck up.

The rest of us have real issues to work on and discuss. You seem to just be caught up in your feelings.

You do realize that close to 3 million people marched? You think all of those people are "self absorbed cunts?"

Strong words for a guy sitting behind a computer screen thinking he has all the answers

The problem with conservatards is that if you respond with more than a sentence they don't read it and just say "Dang someones TRIGGERED XD"

Yes. All are self absorbed cunts. Protesting is a selfish act. Its purpose is to boost the ego of the protester.

I'm assuming you don't live in America, a country that was founded upon protest

This

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Jefferson

"Founded upon protest"... No. Right to peacefully assemble is central to the Bill of Rights, but you're overstating its importance. Besides, what did yesterday accomplish? Apart from earning millions of dollars in ad revenue?

A witty saying proves nothing - Voltaire

Uhh, did you completely forget about the American revolution? We're not a British colony because a bunch of people decided to protest their laws and they succeeded. You sound like someone who didn't finish high school

Actually, the liberal tears are good enough for me.

No. We don't.
We actually hate you so much, we would have voted to hurl the earth into the sun.
Maybe you cunts should do a little introspective thinking and try to figure out why you are so utterly despised.
We didn't vote for Trump so much as we voted against YOU. Take it as a personal rejection, you contemptible filth.

Just as long as we can agree that the republicans have no real policy positions other than "whatever the liberals don't like"

good 1

Not the guy in question but:
If the entire media and political class that used to actively champion other people's cause over yours, while erasing and demonising your people goes out of their way and decorum to fight against your candidate, you know he will at least not be beneficient to them. And you know what they say about the enemy of your enemy.

I guess you missed the inauguration speech then? It was around noon-ish, so to be fair you were probably still in bed. Trump laid everything out pretty straight, I thought. You can probably find it on YouTube.

I can't even imagine what kind of a person you are, to be filled with that much hate. I don't imagine you have very many friends

If by "laid everything out straight" you mean vague and unconvincing bullshit rhetoric and empty promises, I'd agree with you

Saying "We'll come up with a plan" is not the same thing as having a plan

You're comparing a celebrity filled march to a revolution, are you autistic?

Yesterdays march was nothing other than virtue signaling, no matter how many hashtags you make you won't get Trump out of the Oval office.

My beef with you guys complaining is that you're all bark and no bite, either fucking do something or just shut up and take the L

The American Revolution wasn't a protest. It was a war where people gave their lives. To equate that with what we saw Saturday is ludicrous.

To say they have an ideology beyond what you state would assume a level of intelligence for which they are not capable. That's why they were such useful idiots for Putin and his boi toy trump.

Correct. Trump supporters have jobs.

"Fucking do something about it"

>Biggest protest in the history of the US

The stupidity of you people never ceases to amaze me

So you're saying all the trump supporters who did attend are lazy people who don't have jobs?

What did you accomplish other than a pretty number??? Nothing. You retard.

I think you need to finish high school

I have no way of knowing that. Neither do you. But since you seem to make up your own facts as you go, just run with whatever's in your comfort zone.

You're free to think whatever you want. You can even write it on a sign and march down the street with it. Just don't expect me to take you seriously.

Kek. It's like you trumpians go off a script.

Saying that Trump supporters didn't go to the inauguration because they have jobs implies that the ones who did go do not have jobs. But I doubt you're capable of comprehending that.

Just as I have no way of knowing if the people there had jobs, YOU have no way of knowing that Trumpees didn't show because they were working.

Just make shit up then and ignore what your eyes are actually seeing. Ignorance is freedom. Brother.

I know 4 Trump supporters. 3 are on social assistance and the other is a cop.

I think the cop just liked the authoritarian overtones of his speeches. The others liked the "we're gonna kick everyone out we don't like and stick it to the man" bits.

I laugh because the republicans are just going to take apart the infrastructure that keeps the ones on welfare alive, and then pinch the cops budget when they cutoff state fed money so they can reap a few billion more.

You don't need to explain yourself to me. You're transparent. I grasp what you're trying to say, even if you can't quite articulate it.

I'm explaining what you just said to yourself, since you apparently can't even make sense of your own words

Cucks. I hope you all get beheaded and hung once the day of the rope comes so you weak-willed faggots learn what reality is. When that wall will be built and you libtards get thrown over that fucking wall, it is time that we truly know that you people are the ones who paint the greatest country in the world with such stupidity, ignorance and weakness. We are the revolution. Every person you've ever called bullshit throughout your worthless lives - Mark Dice, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, and lastly, Trump - are the ones who are laughing at every tear flowing down your worthless fucking faces. Don't even get me started on your constant triggering throughout the whole campaign, calling Trump some kind of pussy when you are the ones with skin thinner than a fucking sheet of rice paper. We, the truth revolt, have won. And it's our time to show the world how much they're fucking wrong on everything they ever stood for, the lies they've believed in their whole entire lives. Your tears never ever tasted so amazing since our victory, and will never taste even less amazing when these 8 years come for you cucks.

You freely admit to disliking Trump and his supporters, so your sample is biased. Nice attempt at getting empirical though.

This proves my point further. The ONLY argument that the right has is "bunch of slowflake cucks lolol XD le trolled! haha bunch of SNOWFLAKES got btfo! trump rules!"

You clearly can't make sense of my words. No doubt there are many, many simple things in this world that baffle you.

Reality is what we choose to make it. People like you have hard lives because you insist on acting like jackasses and burning bridges with everyone you meet, so you have nowhere to turn when shit gets bad.

I have an easy life. I make plenty and won't be affected if the republicans dismantle everything. I vote to take care of my fellow man.

Idiots like you, mostly.

> irony

Washington D.C. is liberal though so it's like showing the difference of rallies in San Francisco. Also

I enjoy lib tears though.

And don't forget: you people are nothing but OUR bitches. Sup Forums's bitches. Every tear that falls from your damned eyes, we will never stop pumping our load down your weak-skinned throats. Don't ever forget that you people are degenerates, not even worth my time trying to talk to you people. I just happen to do so because it's my responsibility to show you faggots how wrong you are, and never have ever been so wrong since the mistake of your father not wanting to use a condom. We win. And it have never ever felt so amazing.

DUDE LIBERAL TEARS LMAO

DAE liberal tears? Snowflakes BTFO XD

Seems bait

Is keeping people on welfare alive good?

I don't dislike his supporters. The cop is my brother and my mother is on welfare. My ex is on a host of government programs, and I hope she dies in the street when they end, but there's bad blood there.

I just think they were duped, and I'm mad at the DMC for not better presenting how their policies benefit people.

->protest
->imlying protest can change election results thus neglecting the Constitution

Someone have to make Ralph Wiggum picture with caption "I'M PROTESTING".

Nobody is saying that the goal was to change the outcome of the election retard. Quit making things up

ITT: ISIS

Yep.

Lol, I have a job unlike most of you cunts do, and I surely make more money than what any of you faggots ever will in your lifetime. I have enough money that I even could just own every single one of you with only my pocket money, considering any of you are even worth anything in the first place.

What was the point then, cause you didn't answer What did you accomplish other than "hurr durr we love womyn" ?

I, too, am very smart

damn nice user, how big is your cock/mansion? fucking sick bro!

And this comes back to why I never really liked Trump in the first place. He panders to the Alex Jones, Sandy Hook Was A Hoax, You're Never Taking My Guns, Kill The Jews crowd. Which I fucking despise.

But the sonofabitch got elected. And he's not responsible for the psychos who support him. So now it's time to judge him based on what he does next, not a bunch of things we imagine he might do.

If Trumpets are allowed to have a political ideology based on "liberal tears xD" then women should be allowed to protest in the street if they feel their rights are at risk

Nationalism mainly, it's also a little anti-federalism. But what was obama's supporter's political ideology?

Then what was it? To whine, cry, make selfies and tweets with shitload of hashtags? Random vandalism sometimes? To show that you disagree? Who the fuck cares, the man is in the house for the next 4 years, get used to it. BTW the real goal of all this mess was publicity - no more than that. And if you are not a public figure, politician or celebrity yet participate in such action and think you're gaining anything from it - you are a deluded tool used by big people.

I doubt that a majority of Trump supporters understand any of those concepts.

Be wary of the proletariat friendo. :^) You wouldn't want to lose your head, would you?

>being this triggered by protesters

It's about not selling a fucking sweat and tears for pennies giving her shit away start putting our own people first every country has the right to look out for their best interest you guys gonna let a bunch of homeless people come and live in your house you gonna pay all their bills buy all their food that's how you end homelessness you guys start paying for it

Correlation?

Did I say they were wrong to march? I'm asking what it accomplished, the answer is nothing, stop acting like you made some epic revolution the other day, the only thing you guys accomplished was showing how feminine neglect is a myth, "most popular protest ever" yeah no shit nobody likes abuse, nobody wants to take women's rights away.

You are not the revolution. You're the socially inept retarded uncle that was kept in the basement and out of polite society. You've broken out and now you're running around the front yard shitting on the lawn in competition with the stray dogs in the neighborhood. Enjoy your time out of the basement. Soon enough you'll be back in the basement with better locks this time.

you little pussy faggots got off your ass and out of school and got a fucking job and started paying taxes fucking contributing to the society maybe would we would be able to pay for the shit

lol nice meme there brah, top kek. a true protestror u r

Nice opinion. :^)

Do you have brain damage? What is punctuation?

I knew Trump supporters had gone too far when I had a discussion with my parents about Sup Forums over dinner one night.

haha yeah! Liberal PUSSIES XD DAE liberal pussies? Pay your fuckign taxes, gov = bad, liberal = pussy, snowflake, etc

Goddammit you people are retarded

>laughing at righties for using lol lmao triggered
>see a guy dislike a protest and say lol lmao triggered

Kill yourself mayne you have no integrity, and saying triggered when a guy is calmly explaining how petty a march is isn't clever, you just sound like a 12 y/o repeating some slang he heard his big brother say.

inb4 muh irony.