NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!!

NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!! NEED HELP!!!

do you Sup Forumsros know where this is from?

vocaroo.com/i/s0iRMWcvsHVE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9Q4tePbGM&itct=CAQQpDAYCSITCOix7auW19ECFc8RfwoduLcBzzIGcmVsbWZ1SNqEqIrc7-WNXA==
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Found mine here on Sup Forums.

you must be the funny guy :')

I'm looking for the songname from the link I post in OP.

cleverfucks :')

Maybe...: )

°•∆•°
•∆∆•

THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACKID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you try using an app like Shazam that automatically identifies music by listening to it

I do not know, only bumping.

Isn't there some search function which allows audio to be used in lue of text?

yes Shazam, Soundhound and TrackID

okay, thank you for bumping :)

Sure Sup Forumsro! I got your back.

>Isn't there some search function which allows audio to be used in lue of text?

I don't know, I tried some ways to identify but nothing works.

Try that 'shazam' app the other user was referring to.
Maybe type; how to identify music using a search engine...

Pretty sure that's a youtube "Default" track for replacing audio in videos with their own stuff

Allready tried a few apps to ID the music. Shazam, SoundHound, TrackID, Spotsearch, MusiXmatch and a few more. But none of these apps can ID the source of this original track.

This is a sample of "Adraen - We Need A Hero!" but i'm searching for the original sample where it's from. (The guitar part without the drum n bass)

No it's from a song, I think its late 90's early 00's it was a little succes.

Hmmm, that may be pretty difficult then.

Why do you wish to know so badly?

Because I want to know this song, It's playing in my head for a few days since I found that sample in this song.

And I asked a few friends and they all say the same "I Know it from something, but I don't know what the Artist and TrackID is"... :(

Oh and sites like Whosampled.com also didn't work for me :(

It sounds like mute city from f-zero, a game I love.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9Q4tePbGM&itct=CAQQpDAYCSITCOix7auW19ECFc8RfwoduLcBzzIGcmVsbWZ1SNqEqIrc7-WNXA==

Happy to have had helped if this is it Sup Forumsro, sorry if it is not.

No sorry, It's not from a game, I'm pretty sure it's a pop or rock song. Like Avril Lavigne or something.

But thanks for searching :)

OPs sounds like a simplified version of the guitar in this post kink of...

If you play it through your computer you can use the Google voice search on your phone to find out the song name and everything.