Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

leaf and aquafresh should be banned t b h

I hate my fucking life

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!
Unification was a mistake.

- Garibaldi

don't we all, don't we all.

>be me, 21 yo khv
>go to uni
>stay there almost the whole day
>dont talk to anyone
>be lonely the whole day every day
>go home
>want to kill myself
>never actually kill myself
when will it end

>TFW everyone i talk to on here is depressed and suicidal

no wonder you all are such idiots

adj hozzá 3 évet és az egyetemet cseréld ki munkahelyre
mindig van lentebb :D

addigra már úgyis egy idegroncs leszek

én se lettem az hől
ha már lesz rendes kereseted akkor sokat javul majd a mentalitásod

Wow, I could write the same fucking shit, but I don't want to kill myself, I'm not happy for shit but kys is fucking stupid.

FIND THE DRAGON CUT YOUR STRINGS SAVE YOUR FATHER GET THE GOLDEN BALL AND KILL THE DRAGON TO SORT YOURSELF OUT, ITS NO JOKE MAN

just consider it

It's idiotic

Be glad you're not homeless in a leftist city dude
When I get a room, I'll probably subscribe to a fitness center or some type of sports club
Actually I need a cheap room where I can just start doing jobs...
The in-between-time makes the NEET life fun

How did you become homelesS?

>kys is fucking stupid
but sometimes the pain is so unbearable you just want to find an escape somehow

No, being a lazy faggot complaining about "tfw no gf" does not count as "unbearable pain".

If you have a terminal disease or are sentenced to life in prison then you have an excuse to kys.

Me everyday

Im not neet, but im working low pay dead end job in a country full of coruption with no future

and if you have A FUCKING LEAF ON YOUR FLAG

>be in my early 20s
>in good shape
>have great job
>not a manlet
>6-7/10 face according to /soc/
>should be a chad who parties with normalfags every weekend
>am really a disillusioned recluse who shuns social contact
>hate my country
>dropped all contact with my friends
>some of them think i died
>rarely communicate with my family members
>Sup Forums changed my sense of humor and interests
>can no longer relate to normalfags
>most people think i'm emotionally dead
>i'm apparently always scowling
>see conspiracy theories everywhere
>always assume the worst in people
>i'm so despondent about everything
>my greatest hope in life is to be KIA at the end of a great war where victory for my side is all but guaranteed

Sup Forums ruined me

i had potential

stfu normie scum

try there whiny faggot

You have to realize that a lot of things in your life are shit because of you, not because of other people, being this situation your fault makes you have the possibilty to change it.
Kys in your 20s it's stupid.
My daily life is the same but I'm a step ahead, I realizes I can change.

>hate my country

yes

NEET loser here
gonna have another go at school again soon though, I'm only 18 so all isn't lost

You're practically a child, not even behind

I'm moderately successful, socially awkward like a lot of people here, but starting a PhD in physics in a new city so I've got a new chance.

If you want to complain about life desu

Reeee norman

>norman
Totally not true tbqh
Only difference is that I don't complain about >muh autistism

>He doesn't complain about his problems with no plan of actually fixing them

As I said, REEEEE NORMAN

You complain about autists complaining about their autism instead

you nailed it so hard, make cry buckets

I think because people complaining about shit they make no effort to fix might be the most annoying thing in the world and everyone hates them

Yeah, thats why you need to stop complaining about us

Hope your stuff goes well

DUDE I JUST TURNED EIGHTEEN LMAO

Grow the fuck up

Then stop shitting everything up and take some responsibility for your life

Thanks lad

>neet
no
>Loser
Yes. Not friendless though.