So has anyone actually taken a deeper look into what's actually going on in this conversation? On the surface...

So has anyone actually taken a deeper look into what's actually going on in this conversation? On the surface, it appears to be an autistic conversation about a lame banana picture, but when you actually look into the people involved, John J Callanan appears to be involved in some kind of scam business, Lori is involved with bitcoin, and Bill Hitchert seems to be a troll and even has a troll business page. What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0LJUxinjdSo
youtu.be/dkwN7XLIZzA
youtu.be/4uXrXTY53_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump while I read it

Bump

Hmm, I think the answer is, 'who gives a fuck.'

Look up John j callanan on YouTube, and Lori A Petrosino, shits fucking weird. Check out Bill Hitchert's BH ideas page on Facebook too. It's all really bizarre. Something has to be up here.

That's fine, go do something else then.

youtu.be/0LJUxinjdSo

youtu.be/dkwN7XLIZzA

youtu.be/4uXrXTY53_o

Bill Hitcherts profile picture is a QR code is it scannable?

I don't know, I'm honestly not too familiar with all that

Me neither, Timothy townsend is a professor at Florida Gainesville but I'm trying to find the right group of friends and right Timothy. Do you know where any of the others are located?

Nvm John callanan is from Albany, he's a video media marketer so chances are this was probably a scheme to create a meme that would help their businesses get attention?

John J callanan mentions being in New York on one of his videos

That's what I'm kinda thinking as well, the curious thing to me is Bill Hitchert. He just doesn't seem to be a real person

I'm thinking there was a photo that made more sense actually posted, perhaps about johns online business and mentoring or some meme about working for yourself and not for a company. Timothy was a new signup hence the "thanks for coming out tonight" and also the image was edited into that hilarious banana photo by whoever created the meme.

But why does bill hitchert thanks Lori even though bill hitchert is not the one that post the picture.

Very strange profile

Exactly, I'd be interested in finding out what Bill Hitchert's deal is.

From this it seems that Bill is a giant leeches who sort of leeches on MLM leeches. So it makes sense why he would have a bunch of MLM and scam business people as friends. He's basically trying to create a huge network of MLM scammers?

QR code on Bill Hitchert's picture just sends you right to his fake business page

Bill Hitchert is definitely a fake troll

Bill hitchert is really an AI that Facebook has been developing. It's currently an infant, learning, and so it needs protection hidden among all of us. In the same way children love basketball or video games, Bill the young AIs first learning and experiences in life were through Facebook and so he has developed into a shitty MLM buzzwords hashtag douche. Soon it will go through puberty and then we all are fucked.

Yeah that's the conclusion I came to, I just find it odd that it became such a big thing. I mean, this gets relentlessly shitposted all over, and no one has really looked into it. To me it almost seems as though Bill Hitchert is trying to troll the scammers

Hahaha, my god. That's like the fucking Roko's Basilisk.

Either just trolling/trying to make a statement on bullshit business or he's swindling money out of the MLM idiots and we just don't know exactly how yet.