Pussies on Sup Forums complain about harmless snakes spyiders and emus in Australia

>pussies on Sup Forums complain about harmless snakes spyiders and emus in Australia
>don't realize we basically have feathered raptors on the loose in our bushes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nOPVVdg8noc
youtube.com/watch?v=5KviBx-mvdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>raptors
>feathered
but raptors already did have feathers user

At least they keep the aboriginal population down

Is it big?
Is it agressive?

>mfw I've been right up next to one of these cunts in the wild

I hopped out of the car in the daintree rainforest and saw one of these lads like 10m away

My uncle fucked one

Fuck me dead, how's the ankle biter?

youtu.be/nOPVVdg8noc

Cute :3

Opps wrong one

It's just an oversized chicken. Just roast the fucker, probably even tastes good.

It's strong as fuck, has a seriously lethal helmet to headbutt you with, and also a claw to eviscerate it's victims with ease.

Naww, good to see that the young tike is growing up

Who would win, 100 refugees or 100 cassowary's?

I'm just waiting for an american to say "but I have a 2nd ammendment"

Need to know lads

Is it a fist fight or do the refugees have weapons?

If refugees have weapons, they win. If not, probably cassowarys.

No weapons.

>this thread
Hmmm

They seem just like turkeys and we shoot those all the time.

Why don't you try fighting them you fatfuck

Cassowaries, easy fight. Wouldn't even be fucking close.

If the refugees had small knives, it would be close, but I would still put my money on the birds

Difference is a turkey would probably come up to just above your knee.
A cassowary is as tall as a human

Okay what would is the smallest advantage there could be that'd you put money on the refugees?

Like 50 cassowary's to 100 refugees? 50 to 150? Sticks and small rocks? Basic shields?

I like how the filename implies that you got some archive full of pics to post here, well organized.

I had an emu spazz the fuck out on me. I no longer judge you guys. There's no need to compensate with your post.

hmmmm.
A fair fight would be
50 cassowary's against 125 refugees if all the refugees had a basic wooden shield.
And this is assuming all the cassowary's are adults and are pissed off (wanting to protect their young and shit)
>he doesn't archive his Sup Forums folder

Fun fact about the cassowary: their claws can eviscerate a man.

and lions are just oversized tabby cats

Fun fact about the cassowary: their pussy sucks your cock back in like a vacuum.

>TFW you will never watch the animals of Australia fight an elite platoon of refugees in a multi-stage fight to the death

Fun fact about the cassowary: they were kept in reserve for the emu war, but due to their aggressive nature, they were dismissed.

You know, I would actually consider letting some refugees in, but only if they're restricted solely to working as gladiators and fight against our wildlife for our enjoyment.

Or maybe do something like the hunger games, but drop a bunch of sandniggers in the rainforest, so they have no idea what the fuck they're doing

So? People shoot fucking elephants all the time, just use a bigger bullet.
I guarantee you I could put one down with a single shot from a .308

I would pay a lot of money to watch humans fight a large group of aggressive animals with no equipment/little equipment.

It is a shame that creatures like the demon duck of doom, the 8 metre poisonous dragon waran and the bigass dog-legged crocodile are no more.
Australia would be a very rare flag and guaranteered to be a badass

>he doesn't have an archive of Sup Forums reaction images
get out normie

Hue bird beating the shit our of a frog

youtube.com/watch?v=5KviBx-mvdM

That's because they hate you Anglo cunts.
Just look at it - it is clearly a russian patrior, it even dyed it's head in russian tricolor colors.

They're small. Basically a big turkey.
Is it legal to hunt them? I bet they'd taste good barbecued.

Why weren't the emus tame and then ridden into battle like war horses?

>cassowary
>waist-height

you fucking what

We tried that already
I don't suppose they taught you what caused the emu war, did they?

it would be like Unreal Tournament (the game)