Best way to commit suicide? Like fastest and most painless. Thanks fuckos

Best way to commit suicide? Like fastest and most painless. Thanks fuckos

get aids

Jumping out of or off of something high enough to reach terminal velocity and then slamming into the earth.

Move to a country you hate, get a job you don't like that doesn't pay enough to live on and marry the person that repulses you the most. Your body might keep moving, but that will do your soul in right quick.

Least painless? Helium. It's not fast, but by the fourth deep breath you'll start to feel a little light headed.

You'll start to get a little confused and then you'll pass out. within a minute you'll be brain dead.

Gays are disgusting and nothing more than sickfucks pretending to be fashion designer or photographer and such. Always tryna make straight male models appear like a pair of degenerate-incest loving twins. Call it "art"...

kust put your neck down on a railroad track

a wooded area is best for this because it's isolated, and trains will be going faster than in cities. You could bring something to drink, and just sit next to the tracks drinking and listening to the birds until it's time to catch that train

instant and painless, good luck OP

Suicide by cop OP. Go out and cause some mayhem. Gotta beat Cho's score.

drink bleach instent death guaranteed

Neither instant nor painless.

Your brain won't die for at least a dozen seconds and the trauma will be unimaginable.

Hanging with over 8 ft drop

join the army.

Holy shit

bullshit. death can be painless. you pro-life faggot.

I didn't say death couldn't be painless you fuckwit.

I said putting your neck on a railroad track wouldn't be instant or painless.

>how do I into reading comprehension

He could also just put his head on the track, not his neck... lol

Gun or jumping.

B8

Helium is like the worst gas to use.
shit is slippery as hell and floats away so you need some dickhead contraption to make it work and they add oxygen to the party balloon shit because kids kept passing out doing the funny voice thing and hurting themselves.
Argon, nitrogen and sulfur hexafluoride are all better options and around as easy to get as pure helium, argon being much easier.

Stop it right fucking now

>join the army
>shoot up mudslimes
>I'd totally do it if I didn't have kids when I was 16.

>fucking nigger

Does america even have any active ground conflicts in the middle east at the moment?

If you do this, put a note outside of your car or room for ems. I nearly died responding to someone who killed themselves with gas

Asphyxiation can be painless if performed properly.
Get a nice, comfortable scarf and put it around your neck. Then pull it really tight. Not too tight that it hurts, but instead just tight enough that it causes you to become light headed. The reason you get light headed is because the scarf is constricting your neck and preventing blood to get to your brain. You'll get very confused and won't know what's going on. You won't even know you're dying. Eventually you'll pass out, and the continued lack of blood flow to your brain will cause brain damage, and eventually death. Or a coma.

Speaking from experience, this works. If someone hadn't been there to stop me from being asphyxiated, I wouldn't be here. I didn't even know that anything was wrong. (No, I'm not suicidal, nor was I suicidal when this happened.) And yes, the scarf I wore was quick warm and comfortable.

I said stop it right now

Fix yourself up. Clean shave. Go to bars. Talk up women. Since you have nothing to lose, you will get fcuk dates. Never use condoms. Get a crazy death virus by fucking 200 women.

Overdose on some hardcore drug like cocaine or heroin. You'll go out happy and won't feel a thing.

fucking idiot, try it and tell us how much pain there isn't.

Run at a MuriKKKan policeman while brandishing a cell phone.

Potassium cyanide, used as jewerly polish. Put you out in 30 mins or less, no muss no fuss.

>unimaginable

Murder suicide

trust no one, not even your self

Offer him some skittles too

Yeah, in all the countries Obama said we wouldn't have any ground conflicts in by now.
Hint: It's the same ones that we were in in the Bush era.

ked

run into a nigger as fuck ghetto and yell NIGGER

Take like 10 sleeping pills and go lounge in a pool until you fall asleep.

Get some good old fashioned charcoal and keep it lit in an enclosed room while you sleep. You'll die painlessly but look red as fuck.

Shooting yourself in the head.

I've heard hanging yourself isn't actually as painful as you'd expect, considering your entire bodyweight is basically being held by your neck.

Sacrifice your roommate to summon the dark lord Cthulu and then continuously call him an octopus.

Go some place where it's snowing, get sloshed as fuck, take off your shirt and go run and pass out in the snow.