Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I'm 25 and I've never smoked week. I'd like to try with my girlfriend after my drug test for my upcoming government job.
What should I expect for my first hit? How much should I start with? I haven't even gone as much as smoking a cigarette, so I have no idea how to begin. How different is it from being wasted drunk?

it'll turn you queer

Don't do it

my brother died from a week overdose
week: not even once
just stick to weed or cigarettes

nothing like being drunk, probably just buy a gram

I can only say that it took me at least a half-dozen times smoking to "get it" but when I did, it was better than anytime since. Maybe. Almost.

Honestly, being drunk is harder to control imho. you likely will get hungry/tired and your thoughts will be much more outlandish but you wont explode or anything. Just feels like a 'warm' buzz to me.You will cough like fuck by the way so have water nearby.

if youre seriously considering trying week then you should definitely seek professional help

u never smoked week but what about weed?

Don't work for the government. It's not even an interesting way to be evil.

just share a blunt with her and smoke it all, your first time is the best time so enjoy it.

also fuck your girlfriend fucking while high is to sex as sex is to fapping

my brother tried week and he said it lasted 7 days

I've heard the buzz lasts up to 168 hours. But fuck you guys, haha

The first will probably be on my gf because she's excited to watch me and shit, but is that what you'd recommend putting in a bong to share?

Thanks, makes me feel much better about it. Nobody's explained it to me so I really have no idea what to expect.

Nah, it's a fantastic job. So many benefits for doing jack shit, for a skill level that wouldn't get nearly as far as in the commercial sector.

>>/reddit/

Kys

>Nah, it's a fantastic job. So many benefits for doing jack shit, for a skill level that wouldn't get nearly as far as in the commercial sector.
Becoming a do-nothing who leeches off everyone else is pretty much the definition of insipid evil.

Do something productive, or at least interesting.

I'll link both of you to Reddit.
>>>www.reddit.com/r/drugs
If you're not a redcuck, come here because you know Trump is true - www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc

Your first time will make you couch a shit ton, and you might even get the urge to puke. Keep water nearby and be prepared. Don't pussy out after a couple hits, because your first time will probably be the highest you'll ever be so smoke a decent about, somewhere around 5 hits should be able to get you high as a kite on your first time. Keep some snacks nearby because the munchies are no joke. Good luck, enjoy it fam

Basically you just feel kind of silly I guess and like you're sinking into the seat or whatever. Or well, that's what most people feel but for some reason I get horribly paranoid and I'm unable to enjoy myself. The most important advice I've heard from this thread is to keep water nearby, remember to do that. Especially when you're about to smoke.

Also, it works like this, suck the smoke in, hold it in your mouth for 3 to 5 seconds or so, breath it out, and then you'll probably start coughing and then that's where the water comes in

Before you light, remember. Marijuana stays in the bloodstream for a super long time, at least 4 months, so if your job does persistent drug tests, don't even touch the stuff.

Nah, it's a skill I did a PhD for (in engineering/computational structural analysis for generators and vehicles), so very few people know it, but there's not a lot of demand, except on certain days of the month when the demand is 300% of my time and stressful as fuck. That's why I'd like to come home on those days and enjoy a hit with the gf.

no

So far we've learned
>smoking week will make you couch

Should I hold it in my lungs though? Or is that for the "experts" with a lot of cough tolerance?

dont listen to this fuckin autist, weed stays in your system for a month at the most, if you want to get it out quicker drink a ton of water and eat a ton of bread right after to get it out

I don't think it does, but now I'm somewhat concerned about this (more than catching the gays).

I'm in California if that matters. But it's still a government job, so taxpayers from all states are collectively paying my paycheck, so they'd still fire me for week I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, will try.

Ok so I've smoked for at least 2 years now and it's great. Smoking your first time is going to be a bit awkward regarding the high. I sure as hell got high the first time I did.

The only way to truly understand weed is to smoke it (or whatever method you uses). It is indescribable for the most part but I will try...

Being high feels like your sitting in an the middle of a huge room with a lot of space. Depending on the weed you smoke, you can either fee very happy, very calm, very heavy, very euphoric, sometimes even physcidelic. When I get really stoned, I get really immersed in video games and movies. Listening to music is amazing and you are able to differentiate each instrument in the song. Food is FUCKING AMAZING. You will proabably go obese if you smoke all day every day.

Ask me any other questions and I'll answer

Smoked weed before, it's way over hyped. On par with smoking a cigarette or cigar.

Then you've never been really high have you?

Dude thanks mate. If you don't mind, I have a couple:

How long does the high last? I assume it's dependent on the dose... Don't want to waste my entire first high playing Crash Bandicoot, but I totally would for a bit if it sticks around for 4 hours.

Does weed make you "talk"? I've told people way too much while drunk in the past and made awkward situations and came off as an asshole in some. Does the same happen with marijuana?

You got jacked.. what you smoked was dogshit.... literally. Cuck

Not the same user. But, can answer, as well. Different perspectives and that.

The first time I was high, it lasted around 3-4 hours. Maybe more. That was only a few hits. Five, maybe?

It doesn't really make me 'talk'. Alcohol does the same to me. But, weed doesn't.