Tips for a virgin loosing virginity to virgin.I dont see how it would go wrong if shes a virgin

Tips for a virgin loosing virginity to virgin.I dont see how it would go wrong if shes a virgin

The hole where you put you dick is lower than you think

You probably won't last very long

Have fun

When you're putting yer dick in her
>hold your dick at the base
>put the tip against the bottom of her ass
>slowly guide your dick upwards while simultaneously pushing (your dick) inwards
>oncee the tip of your dick reaching the place where your dick goes inside you'll slide right in

Note: putting the tip in feels soooooo good

make sure she is nice and wet before you try and slide in. Foreplay helps with this.

Knowing this who've Kade my first time not take 15 minutes of "find the dick hole". She was a virgin too but god damn was it embarrassing

So like eat her out and shit and make out

Spit.... like spit on your dick for lube

make sure shes not a trap

Noooo! you're not supposed to tell him!!!!!!
Girl guided my finger to it when she felt me feeling around trying to find it when spooning

I honestly think it's hilarious how the hole is so unexpectedly low.

I distinctly remember how frustrating and embarrassing it was rubbing my dick on gril's pussy trying to find the hole but how dog gone god damn motherfucking good it felt when I finally slid in.

Oh and when I said "pushing your dick inwards" I meant towards her, like into her lol

nice tip

Or you might not be able to finish. Nerves are a hell of a thing.

Should I eat her out first and do the ABC thing with my tounge?

Yes eat her out first
But don't do the ABC thing that's bullshit

Google "Vice guide to eating pussy" tell you all you need to know my boy

it could go wrong if shes 2 years old

ABC 's are okay, but sometimes just a finger in the right spot does the trick. You're free to just taste and judge her response

Trust the firsst user. THE HOLE IS MUCH MUCH LOWER THAN YOU THINK. Also, you seriously won't last long, most likely you'll be really nervous you won't even notice you ejaculated

Hopefully be high as fuck so it doesn't matter, not cause she's ugly but it will feel alot better and more fun

Girls know about the ABC thing and may be looking for it. Write a sentence instead, or write somebody's name or something.

Also, as much as you probably want to, don't just ram it into her right away. Girls have to get lubricated and such first. Make out, get her turned on, suck on her nipples and play with them a bit. Then reach down and rub her clit in small circles, lightly at first, then work you way up to doing it faster. Usually it's good to get her off a time or two before actually putting it into her.

While actually having sex, keep your mind focused on keeping a steady rhythm. Don't focus on the fact you're having sex, let your mind only think about the rhythm. She also might not get off by simply penetrating her, so you may have to rub her clit while fucking her to get her to orgasm (it depends on the girl though).

my best advice for losing your virginity to a virgin is to just not.

Girl doesn't know what she likes, and all you know and like is probably rapid fire thrusting.

If possible get a more experienced person to have your first go with and take whatever advice she gives you

too late

Going for 720000000

Yeah this guy knows what he's talking about

But seriously the vice guide to eating puss will tell you what you need to know. Written by a girl to teach guys what feels good to vaginas

Burn in your mind the feeling of the tightness as you slide your dick in. That is gold

BASED user
my first time i was tripping my balls off and i didn't know this it sucxked

You might get nervous and not be able to lift it up, it's normal, next time you'll be a fucking animal

I am unable to make a move on a girl if I'm not alone with her, and it's seriously impairing my ability to hook up with chicks. Why is shit so complicated lel

What is ABC?

fucking lel same here, didn't thin of it much but now I cringe about it.

It's when you spell out the alphabet with your tongue when you're going down on a chick. Don't bother with it though, it's bullshit. It just complicates things. Eating pussy really isn't that hard.

Talk with eachother and communicate. That's it, that's the secret to good sex.

T-thanks.. but I don't want to eat pussy. I just wanted to know what ABC was.

This

Wear a condom. Good chances she's really a dirty slut, and told you she's a virgin. You don't want dick warts bro.