still here

>Says you read all my posts
>heads to bed
Well, I guess you're gonna miss some

Dammit

カラミチーマス

Foxxy claimed

there's a archive, newfriend

I'd kill myself before I let that thing get anywhere near me.

Faggot, unironically claiming a waifu.

could you post scarf(1)? :o

user he's a avatarfag like 90% of people here

?

Shit you right
What do you mean by 'that thing'? The weirdo? If so, I absolutely agree.

There's an archive, love~ I'm learning more and more about you each day. It's just a matter of time before you slip up and tell me what I want to know.
And goodnight.

I have two o:
They are all doubled until 70 or so, because there were different file types when I renamed them all at once before.

god fucking damnit nigger dick fuck shit faggot nigger faggot

Yeah that's what I mean, I don't come on these threads personally, too much unironic cancer, so I don't know what happened, but it should be pretty obvious not to say super personal things about yourself on here, user.

Claiming Takanashi Hikari.

Are your feelings hurt?
What did the bully do to you?

what happen?

That's a lot of niggers and faggots, must be serious.

i'm butthurt like a motherfucker. i just lost a game of chess and i will go to prison over this shit i swear to god.

kys

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and try to hurt people that think the ugly people losers are ugly the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and still hurt the people that pretend to like the ugly people losers that smell like shit cause got poop skin and the ugly people losers smell like poop and so try to hurt people the ugly way with insecure and gay and the ugly people losers smell like poop

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and try to hurt people the ugly way with bad services and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Looks like you're the nigger faggot instead, user.

Well hello everyone, glad to be back
>no life
>Juvia claimed

We'll see.
I have no idea why this person started doing this, but yes, I'm pretty careful to avoid posting stuff about myself.

With that said, I must now go because of reasons.

LEWDVIA

mah nigga tho y wood you claim worst girl?

How interesting...

Lewdvia

If you say so, they're just trolling for kek's user, don't worry, bye.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people and ugly people losers tv shows are lame and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people smell like poop

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people and ugly people losers are still going to lie to the clueless people and the ugly bitch that smell like shit still going to make people inscure to being people to the ugly people losers or ugly people so the ugly people losers that smell like poop and ugly people that smell like poop can lie to the people with the parties and resources

welcome

sachi pl0x

and the ugly people losers wont hurt you the ugly way or the ugly people losers that smell like shit wont kill you the ugly way if you think the ugly people losers are ugly and the ugly people losers smell like shit and or make the ugly people losers look bad and the ugly people losers smell like poop

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and take anything and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Hey Juvia, how goes it?

Mercy claimed ^^

She's such a dirty little bitch.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like shit and the ugly people that smell like poop still going to try to be better then people by with tv shows and facebook and the ugly people losers smell like poop

What the fuck
Stupid weeaboo faggot, can't even read the rules of the thread.

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop still try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly weak orge guy loser that smell like shit and look like the ugly people losers but much younger will hurt me the ugly way with the thing and the ugly people losers smell like shit

posting cute waifu

Come back soon.

Nigger

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser that smell like poop try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and things might not change cause the ugly people losers and ugly people outnumber everybody by alot and the ugly people losers smell like poop and give there money to the ugly people losers that smell like poop like on music and the ugly people losers smell like poop and can run there own socitry so i live like robin hood and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Your mother can't get enough of them.

God damn it's like two 13 year olds having an argument in here

why do you want to hurt louise user?

and the ugly bitch is real ugly so has alot of time to try to read me and try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop so the ugly bitch want it more and the ugly people losers smell like poop and so i have to live my life like if a hater is watching me or if a ugly bitch that smell like shit and is a hater is watching me and the ugly people losers smell like poop cause a ugly bitch that smell like shit and is hater is watching me and the ugly people losers smell like poop

I don't want to hurt her, I want to kill her.

why? what got you into well killing louise

No life troll super nigger, parents used to lock you in the basement for weeks didn't they?

j-just dropping by to claim Shielder, see ya~

Claim

Meiko claimed

Faggots.

I love her so much, I can't take it.
>
goodnight

You're a nigger.

I don't even get a hello after not being here for 2 days. Just straight to calling me lewd.
I'M NOT LEWD
Hello! I've been alright but glad i finally have a chance to get on here.
You?

LEWD
E
W
D

Flattering.

Cancer

Clementine claimed

I'm not a bundle of sticks.

I'm a nigger, user? Really? If I'm that, I guess it makes you a...

W O R T H L E S S
F U C K I N G
D O U B L E
N I G G E R

You left on me -_-

Ultra fag.
You're right, and so close to quads, user.
Faggot.
Is retard more your style then?

Football games today were blowouts, kind of anti-climactic for championship week. Beyond that, doing quite well. Threads have been somewhat odd lately.

That's a funny way to say they've been full on cancer

You tell me.
vocabulary.com/dictionary/faggot

do a lewd

Being a smartass makes you look like even more trash, user. And yes, I'd say you're pretty fucking retarded.

Try to contain your cancer so it spreads as little as possible.

Morning

>Patriots beat Steelers
FUCK
>Inb4 scandle
Gotta root for the bes Falcons now I gues

Who here was here before the threads turned 27/7?

so white people say "mom" and "dad" when talking to their parents?

how weird

Crab mechanic

And I'd say you prove that you don't have to be a faggot in order to be a faggot.

These guys keep their cancer contained by making these threads for themselves, meanwhile you're spreading your nigger faggot shit everywhere.

Get the fuck back to Facebook

Its better than mami and papi

Ruri Gokōu, [01.11.16 00:16]
[Forwarded from Ruri Gokōu]
H-hah...
T-that would be... a lot better, heh...

I'd really like that...

B-but it would have to be you...
Y-you're the only one who I'd ever want to do that with...

[Forwarded from Stocking Anarchy]
Haah.. I'd.. I want to do it with you more than anyone..

W-what is...

S..
Stopping you.. ?
You know.. how I feel...
I love you!:heart:️

You.. You want me to..? N-n-now..?
Blushes

Ah...
I-I don't think you'd want that...

I just... I take in consideration how clumsy it must be with me...
I haven't even done it properly before, ever...

Well.. Well.. I-I-I would like that..

Eh...?

I.. I'd like to.. Lewd you..

N O
O
I guess it's a good thing i didn't watch them then. Super Bowl might not even be that good this year. I hope it is though.
And how so?
No, how many times must i tell you
LEWDS ARE IMPURE!
>
>l-lewd

fuck off liberal sack of shit

Indeed, This is me.

I claim bulma as my waifu

SHIELDER, WAIT!

I won't deny that, I didn't bother going to archive, but I stopped in a few times and went right back out.

Both games were blowouts, I definitely wasn't expecting the Steelers to play how they did.

Gonna go for the Falcons as well, seeing a team get their first SB is nice at least.

i wanna fug the ruri

LEWD

I say ma and pa
edgy :o

Goose morning, and good night
Smart plan

Shouldn't you be posting your dick with the foreskin peeled back?

night
-_-

Stupid fuck, this cancer leaks out all through Sup Forums.

Go to reddit you trash. Trying to defend these waifu fags.
That makes as much sense as your parents coming up with the horrible idea to conceive you.