no horse cock bread?

> no horse cock bread?

shopped photo

Not only the pic is a shoop, you posted a fucking low-res version.

Eh, it's a good shop, so I'm OK with it.
Though I fucked up with its res, entirely.

>other horse thread has zero illegal content
>gets deleted anyway
thanks mods

I approve of this thread

Probably the janitors, but fuck them too. They keep the loli and gore up but not hors3

file name got me good
on a different note though,i'm bumping this thread before it 404's from the face of Sup Forums

What could possibly be worse than furry or trap threads?
>horse-fucker threads

>that second glance she takes

EVERY

FUCKIN'

TIME

>horse

Wonder when it will be deleted

>loli
>gore
>ylyl
>rate my dick
>rate my face
>rate my gf
>white power thread

that filename fucking got me

How could anyone find her pussy?

at least you tried

Why is this shit mainly done by fucking women?

bestiality is one of the most common female fantasies

You'd be bitching if they took those down.

Webm of that is fucking amazing,althoug i don't have it

But why the fuck are men considered perverts, when cocksucking, shitheaded women are behind most perversion?

because things and stuff

because women don't generally go lurk on forums looking for it. they just do it, and keep quiet about it

sauce

google: animopron

Bump

creator is called animopron. he offers free downloads of his work

Come on guys I need to fap

so beastiality is a "common" thing,yet it's frowned upon whem men do it
why again?

Go to Shadbase.

Post everything you have EVERYTHING

have you not realized women get away with everything, including kid fucking

i got some but the files are over 2mb so i cant up them

inserting into an animal is less consentual than it fucking something. rape leans towards men for the same reason.

also the new version with updated sounds seems to be alot better, she doesn't sound as bored and pain free

Anyone have the gifs of the horse fucking another horse?

Gonna need, uh, sauce. Yeah.

Two things here.
1. Penetration is considered a domineering act whereas receiving isn't.
2.Animals are considered thoughtless bags of meat who don't know any better.
>A girl getting plowed by a doberman = omg so hawt :3
>A guy screwing a horse = holy fucking shit he's raping that defenseless creature

Wtf is wrong with people

holy shit! sauce??

Mr Hands, anybody?

didn't think so.

i think not,the animal doesn't have enough intelect to think anything besides " hey this human wants,sex is good",it's like convincing a child that sex is not sex and doing it,it's rape either side

polite society frowns on women who do it too. we just expect better common sense from men

i think there's about a dozen giant black cock cuck threads just over there, but i don't need to tell you that - you've got them all open and you're fapping.

You were right to green text defenceless creature. Those bastards'll kill ya if they land a good kick on you

are you retarded?

So... this thread is all about men trying to fags trying to justify getting fucked by horses.
fucking homos.

because the bible. except for Ezekiel 23:20, of course:

"She was infatuated with their male prostitutes, whose members were like those of donkeys and whose seed came in floods like that of stallions."

id have to grab her by the stomach to lift it first.

that's exactly my point,an animal don't have enough intelect to understand sex,if a woman put his dick in her disgusting vagine it will fuck it,and that without mentioning when women turn on dogs to use their dicks as dildos
It''s rape on either side,but as men have the organ that does the fucking,rape leans towards us because we should be the ones to decide what we do with it

>defenseless
defense your anus

TL;DR beastiality is dumb and fucking disgusting

But for every Mr hands, there is at least twenty Ms hands, and most don't judge or look down on the latter. Plus, that nigga even died from that, and most laughed.

>an animal don't have enough intelect to understand sex

most HUMANS don't have enough intellect to understand sex. why else do you think there's seven billion fucking humans on earth?

did someone say horse cock?

this could be observation bias. maybe men are just better at hiding it.

yeh we did, but we would prefer real horses, if thats okay with you

Why am I not surprised a furry would find this thread?

Jennifer anniston really took the reins off

that's not even a horse cock
it's horse size but you get the idea

i've noticed that posting real zoo content gets you banned real quick. i even posted that .gif of that male horse fucking another male horse - a .gif i FOUND HERE - and got a one month ban.

i guess it's hard to mod consistently. the world is a mass of grey areas.

True, but such expectations literally prove disadvantageous to men; and such a mentality serves as a get-out-of-jail card for women, in all matters.

I think his point was more that animal don't normally attach emotion to sex, that it's as natural as breathing. The dog will instinctively start moving its hips when it feels a vagina of any species.

does anyone have that video of that guy fucking a horse and the horse goes balls deep and then the guy dies shortly after from a ruptured anus?

I remember seeing an animation of an Elite from halo dickslamming some people on a building, and they all went splat then he used their blood as lube to fap

Do you think the horse knows that thing is just to masturbate with or it really thinks that machine is the real thing?

that's what i'm trying to say(i'm bad with words)
an animal will fuck anything that has a pussy out of pure fucking instinct

not harley too! why do 2d waifus love horsecock so much?

pretty sure ur talking about the "mr.hands" video.
just google that

You are very interesting, almost note worthy really

same thing that user said:it doesn't care,as long as it feels good and he can bust a massive nut inside it's all good

I know this is a beastiality thread, but have some fucking standards for God's sake

>white people

>biased with men
This is rare these days, as things seem to be deliberately rigged against men.

this. if you can't reach your own cock with your mouth and you don't have hands.. if the only way you can get off is by slapping your cock against your belly.. you'll take whatever you can get.

this might be the only reason horses let us ride them. because we can jerk them off.

What's your price for a horse to bust a nut in your mouth? Anyone else can get in on this question too, I wanna separate this group of zoo fags further

Who knew there would be interesting conversation in a horse cock thread.

i just want horse cocks tho

seem to be. there's that observation bias again.

lol, zebra.

Would you care if you got jerked off??
>Jerked off to breed mares.
>No direct fucking or dealing with mares robbing your wallet or asking for child support...
>Alpha genes still passed on.

>Plenty of kids made and don't have to take care of them.
>Plenty of hand jobs untill you get turned into glue.

200k if they film it as well

What's even weirder is people are being fucking civil about it? It's so bizarre and fascinating at the same time

google image search, "don salami".

same thing.

okay.. horses in fetish latex.

Nigga you have google.

at least 150k for a bj,if they want a full on facial it would be more 50k

>Zebra cock>>>horse cock