Coffee thread. Talk about coffee

Coffee thread. Talk about coffee.

I like my coffee one sugar one cream but if I could afford Irish cream or to buy a coffee from somewhere everyday I would

Omg i luuuuuuv coffeecoffeecoffeecofffeeeecoff eeeeeeeee!fuckredbulcoffeecoffeeeecoffeeecoffffffeeeeeeeecofe!nosleepnoprobcoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee!

If it didnt exist i couldnt keep my job

Pokka Goku coffee is a good coffee still have my can

Here I come to save the day,
on legal speed, the American way!

Love it! Fuels me up in the morning

I feel suicidal from the moment I wake up until I have it.

We all know it's way better cold than warm, right?

Only if theres ice then I agree

I feel suicidal from the moment i wake up until the moment I drift off into an uneasy, restless sleep.

I drink coffee at some point too.

Mix some chocolate in it and i'm game

Yes. Been hooked since I stole my grandmother's coffee as a child. Shit's bomb cold.

Ice or not.

if it's iced coffee then yes, if it's room temperature kys

All confirmed Vincent Adultman-tier obvious underage b&

I actually like coffee beyond its meme status... I roast it and grind it, pour over and espresso are great. Guatemalan coffee is a little meme-y but, roasted light just past first crack, it's like drinking melted, fruity chocolate. Absolutely divine~

I'm frontera Colombia, we have the best coffe worldwide.

>Colombia

Guess you also have some other kinds of plants in there, huh?

I love a good French vanilla but usually the beans I get for my coffee machine aren't quite vanilla enough so I prefer buying one any tips to make a good French vanilla at home? Also I recommend coconut whipped cream on coffee it's so good

I like coffee. I grind beans in the morning, the darker the better. Seattle's Best #5 is a good substitute for Starbuck's French roast.

>Starbuck's
>Coffe

Get outta here, frickin casual

Wew lad you're talking about drugs! heehee so naughty and risque, classic user-kun

I use it's caffine as a stimulant to keep myself from suicide on a daily basis

There are meme coffees? I wasn't aware. I'd actually love to try some premium high class coffee made well but it's not something I put that much effort into. I'll just buy a generic brand so I can have my morning cup

I only like cream or milk in my coffee. I have the Ninja machine. I can brew a giant mug. I found that I dislike putting sugar in my coffee. I honestly like the flavor. Dunkin Donuts was good. Peets was okay. I don't know what other brands I should try. I find I don't like deep roast.

>he fell for the "dark roast" meme!
>laughinggirls.avi.exe
In all seriousness, you should give medium or light roast a try. Dark roast only became a "thing" in 'Murca because it let Starbucks/Seattle's Best (same company) combine whatever origin coffees they could source for the bottom dollar and have it all taste the same.

The general rule of thumb, while different origin of beans have different flavor profiles, the darker your roast them, the more all the profiles converge to one single common flavor note. Lighter roasts opens a world of flavors!

shit, meant

I love coffee. I have started using honey instead of sugar as well. You should try it if you haven't. Fucking great.

My kind of thread. I actually try to go to Cafes and see who has the best cappuccino in town(Houston). So far I've narrowed it to three.

fuck off

Y'all ever try tea?

>male
>drinking specialty, sugary coffee
>drinking specialty, sugary coffee in public where real people can see you with their eyes which may or may not be real
ishygddt

Drugs? Heavens, no i would never!
I was referring to bananas, of course. You guys cook some mean tamales and you know it!

hazelnut or fuck off

Weed butter in some coffee cream might be nice that's more for tea tho

Bunch of fucking pussies. Black coffee is the only coffee, the rest is just candy.

Guatemalan (specifically Huehuetenango, huehue) is becoming a bit of a meme in the roasting world, but just because it is a truly delicious bean! Kopi Luwak (the cat-poop coffee) is a real meme coffee though, and not worth the price.

Look for a local coffeeshop that'll take coffee seriously enough to make a good brew! If you check the menus on yelp, and they offer V60/pourover, or Aeropress, that's usually a good sign that they put more effort into the quality of the coffee than the Starbucks atmosphere. It's a nice experience every now and then even if you mostly just stick to generic beans.

I don't know about drugs but I could really go for a couple shots in a cup if occasion calls for it.

That's definitely true. Nothing gives you that rush or has that lovely bitter flavor that you just grow to crave. I don't get the same level of awesome if I dilute it with cream.

But candy's good sometimes!

I've put butter in coffee, and kinda liked it (it was weird though)... weed butter in coffee is a good idea!

>the rest is just candy
I agree. Sugar fucks up the taste to the point that you're not drinking coffee.

at the moment instant coffee

Why did you fucking tag me () in that?
Does black coffe when chilled becomes purple and shatters space and time?

Anyone here use a french press? Was given one last Christmas and it makes the coffee way more flavorful. Now I only drink black coffee because of it.

A splash of milk can be a really nice addition tho, to bring out more of the subtle flavours.

This one coffee shop in my town uses this "special blend of spices and sugars" in milk that's actually really good mixed with a doubleshot of espesso. I know it has cardamom, I think maybe cinnamon, not sure what else.

French press is grreeaaat! That's what got me into black coffee too!

My bad, forgot to mention that cold coffee is just old coffee.

These guys know.

Coffee is like tea that hates you.

I only drink cold brewed Kopi Luwak. I will not settle for anything less.

Rolling for samefag

Right? It takes a little longer, but I think it's worth it. My gf also got me an electric kettle so I can boil water for it in 5 minutes.

Go back to plebbit faggot

is there an easy way to cold brew? I found tying up the filters to be a pain in the ass but i loved the kick

2/3, bro.

Are me. Weed butter sounds interesting though.

also this

butter in coffee ? I'm 300 pounds and wouldn't consider that jesus

Coffee faggots are as boring as wine wankers.

Those are great. I have a hot water heater/dispenser that keeps water heated and ready 24/7.

And yeah, it's a bit extra work but especially nice on weekends!

You posted the wrong picture user. Here, let me help.

Sounds like a plan, thanks for the info. Coffee has been more or less a recourse more than a pleasure but I might have to get fancy with it soon

fight me faggot, I've been coming here since you were in primary school

I feel the need to construct additional cans of this coffee

I got a coffee grinder for Christmas, and I bought a French Press to brew in. There's a coffee roastery in the building where I work so I've been buying whole beans from there ever since Christmas.

>Shit is so cash.
>Refuse to make automatic drip coffee now.
>mfw people drink the swill at work and say how good it is.

Just a little bit. I'm /fit/ and don't get enough fat in my diet anyway... so I don't worry much about the calories/fat. You do it in place of adding milk/cream, and the butter blends in really nicely to make a smoooooth drink.

You just really don't want to use salted butter...

Oh shit didn't even see before I posted.

French Press is GOAT.

I'm just trying to think of how to get the weed in there lmao

4l everysingleday without it im in a full depression

boiling the weed in butter, straining the weed out, stirring and freezing the butter back to a solid. Boom! You got weed butter: butter you cook with and it'll get you high. That's how you make weed brownies/cookies/scrambled eggs.

Work as a batista
>Inb4 works at Starbucks
You guys will never get to experience smelling and drinking coffee all day

Bullshit, I'm unemployed and own a coffee maker.

does anybody here not like Wilkins coffee?

thai coffee is great. cardemom + almond extract