I just knocked these out of my cabinet and my puppy ate one or a few of them. What are they and will it hurt my dog?

I just knocked these out of my cabinet and my puppy ate one or a few of them. What are they and will it hurt my dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/g1-4-10468.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ondansetron, 4mg. Anti-nausea, among other effects. It's prescription only though, why do you have a prescription of this and not know what it is?

drugs.com/imprints/g1-4-10468.html

I'm not american, but that appears to be a nickel, I think?
It's small enough that it won't do any harm to the dog, it might take a couple of days to pass them through his system.
If you really want it back, check his stool for the next couple droppings and search through it. I'd recommend wearing gloves to do so.

That's a dime

Amerifag here. That's a dime, which is even smaller than a nickel, furthering your hypothesis.

Sorry, my mistake, although in this case it's better as it is a smaller coin, and won't strain the dog's intestines as much

RiP Doggo

It's been sitting in the cabinet ever since I moved into my dads. Been wondering what it was for a few years now

Zofran,

Chances are they'll have constipation depending on size. You can try to induce vomiting with a finger or feed him some grass, but I doubt it's deadly

That niggas gonna die

Are you not familiar with your own countries currency? I've been informed that it is a dime.
Why do you keep your change in your medicine cabinet anyway?

He should be fine. My friends dog ate like 20 Xanax. He was a zombie for a few days but pulled through without medical attention.

his cholesterol will be lowered

Your counter / table is filthy, could you not wipe it down before you take pictures like this? Is that dog fur or pubic hair? Hygiene is a very important part to a healthy life, user.

Ight bro it was funny but now you're trying too hard.

Thats a fucking dime you dumb shit

That's just what my counter looks like

You mean trying as hard as someone posting a fake situation about a dog eating pills that they aren't familiar with, on /b no less?

Do you want me to apologize for not knowing another countries currency based on the presidents head shot? I even went out of my way to say I wasn't familiar with it in the first place.

Why would I fake that situation? They were sitting in a shot glass in the cabinet and I knocked it down grabbing a plate. b seemed like the fastest way to find out what they were

Nah, that's just Zofran. I've used it before (I was getting off some shit), and it worked wonders for nausea. I'd take him to the vet had he eaten 20, but a few won't hurt him.

Yes i do dumbshitfuck

now you're just bumming everyone out, man

Picture of my dog just because I'm still stoked I got him

That's a pretty cool site if it can identify pills by the imprints, I'll have to remember this for the future.

I'll apologize only after you do for your potty mouth and unnecessary aggression.

What's his name and breed dude?

Call a vet ASAP, or find a place online where you can ask vets questions. Don't trust any info here. Please do it for the doggos sake.

He's half German shepherd and a quarter Australian shepherd and husky.
His name is Riggins. Like named after Tim Riggins from the tv show Friday night lights.